Thread: What is a Noachide?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Melchizedek Priest/King Bread & Wine Christ Priest/King both pragmatic authority rabbinically speaking Melchizedek received Abram,s tithes or Abram,s spiritual senior authority and still superior to levitical priesthood as it was that of Abram,s loins this Levi priesthood yet mortal and unclean rabbinically speaking alter to cleanse Abe,s alter building was pragmatic. Melchizedek King of Righteousness and Peace. Priest of the most high God yet mortal a forerunner for Christ. and the separation Levi/Judah Priest/King up until Christ the Priest/King and now no separation exists that to me is bread and wine or Gospel being truth good news as pragmatic as practice and works Castle [the metal ] Church [the mind] test ones metal Pragmatism tithes on bread and wine its Christ within let the metal shine Castle Church drops that dime a shift and paradigm is Christ Righteousness and Peace.shared full-time No alters no separation no fear.The very best David Merrill allodiall MJ george walter for discerning my veil of words or grammatical destructions of text as my thoughts hold genuine.Knowing tolerance is no substitute for time accept no substitutes this crew matches time, line for line chapter & verse timelines forward and reverse we all come down from that Church between the ears [between shores] i trust this might be a Suitors Safe word saving Recusants or sailing blind testing metal or claiming salvage . when king and priest are separated as in King Davids time Melchizedek and Abram,s meeting was that Abe Was offered Bread and wine izzy is superior to Abram as Christ is to the Pharisees yet this crew mocks Abe and izzy And then mocks Christ with denial as he isnt king/ priest corruption with that separation is exposed flipping money changers tables is tithes enough is a one-tenth OR DIME part of something, paid as a contribution to a religious organization or compulsory tax to government ?
    Last edited by xparte; 05-20-15 at 02:42 AM. Reason: DROPPING THE DIME

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Melchizedek Priest/King Bread & Wine Christ Priest/King both pragmatic authority rabbinically speaking Melchizedek received Abram,s tithes or Abram,s spiritual senior authority and still superior to levitical priesthood as it was that of Abram,s loins this Levi priesthood yet mortal and unclean rabbinically speaking alter to cleanse Abe,s alter building was pragmatic. Melchizedek King of Righteousness and Peace. Priest of the most high God yet mortal a forerunner for Christ. and the separation Levi/Judah Priest/King up until Christ the Priest/King and now no separation exists that to me is bread and wine or Gospel being truth good news as pragmatic as practice and works Castle [the metal ] Church [the mind] test ones metal Pragmatism tithes on bread and wine its Christ within let the metal shine Castle Church drops that dime a shift and paradigm is Christ Righteousness and Peace.shared full-time No alters no separation no fear.The very best David Merrill allodiall MJ george walter for discerning my veil of words or grammatical destructions of text as my thoughts hold genuine.Knowing tolerance is no substitute for time accept no substitutes this crew matches time, line for line chapter & verse timelines forward and reverse we all come down from that Church between the ears [between shores] i trust this might be a Suitors Safe word saving Recusants or sailing blind testing metal or claiming salvage .
    well.. now that you mention it. (Im honored to be included here) its all just words really but oddly enough, yours make as much sense to me as the others here, actually more.

this topic seems important but I havnt found it written on my heart yet. maybe at some point and I wont rule that out. Im still just learning to read my heart, I think the law is written there more clearly than anywhere else though. I'll keep working on it and hope it works out well enough and without any harm.

slow and steady as she goes...