Thread: New Here - thoughts on writing lawful demand clause on W-2 form.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    .....Helpmedoitright.....what a clever username.....welcome to StSC !!

One of the reasons I asked about the W2 form is from a read of the following link. I understand the Federal Register came about so that the public would have a means of reading and understanding what the congress was doing in plain english. A daily journal, if you will, so that us non-lawyer types could read and obtain a better understanding of the daily activities of the Congress. IF the information from the September 11, 1946 Federal Register is STILL in force and effect, it would appear most of the CPA, Enrolled Tax Agents, Tax Lawyers and the IRS themselves may not be in compliance with the United States Congress. Your thoughts on this issue are appreciated.

http://usa-the-republic.com/revenue/irs_1040.html

Quote Originally Posted by Helpmedoitright View Post
    One of the reasons I asked about the W2 form is from a read of the following link. I understand the Federal Register came about so that the public would have a means of reading and understanding what the congress was doing in plain english. A daily journal, if you will, so that us non-lawyer types could read and obtain a better understanding of the daily activities of the Congress. IF the information from the September 11, 1946 Federal Register is STILL in force and effect, it would appear most of the CPA, Enrolled Tax Agents, Tax Lawyers and the IRS themselves may not be in compliance with the United States Congress. Your thoughts on this issue are appreciated.

http://usa-the-republic.com/revenue/irs_1040.html
    IMO, ALL of the money the "taxpayer" receives from an "employer" is rightly and legitimately presumed to be transacted in FRNs - the default currency of choice in this country.

IMO, it is required for the "taxpayer" to file a 1040 in order to rebut this initial presumption IF the "taxpayer" has evidence of demanding lawful money for all transactions for that tax year SO THAT the IRS can correct their books in order to reduce the national debt that was tentatively ledgered because of that presumption.

If the 1040 is not filed, this presumption is confirmed and the national debt is mistakenly and correspondingly increased, and this hurts our country, especially because of the fractionalization of all debts.

I agree with David - do NOT involve the employer or the W-2. It is NOT necessary and only raises red flags, IMO.

See post #10099 for more 1040 Help.
    Last edited by doug555; 05-30-15 at 08:51 PM.