Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
Yes, I will have "deposited" public notice with the public.

I think maybe my understanding of what the BC is (I'm calling it that, for brevity and simplification, as it includes the matrix and all of its derivatives) might be different than yours.
COULD BE BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE THINK IT IS AS COMPARED TO WHAT IT REALLY IS.

You may have heard of one "KW" who's been making the rounds lately. After listening to him quite a bit, I'm thinking the BC creates a state agency, with the local State having jurisdiction over the survey and the name attached thereon. In the US, the instrument is where 14th amendment citizens are born, and so people using the created person (just about everyone) inadvertently alienate themselves from their native state, and become residents.
NO I HAVE NOT HEARD OF KW. YES THE BC IS A GOVERNMENT FRANCHISE WHICH PLACES YOU AS AN ALIEN . BC ALSO STANDS FOR BEFORE CHRIST.

As residents, their native states treat them as foreign agents, and the people become subject to all this administrative procedure, and lose their status as native sons and daughters of their republic.
YES

I'm proposing that people create their own surveys, and make their own registrations through making their own public notices. They should do this prior to the State making its survey and registration, since being first in time would give the newborn baby evidence of being one of the native born people of the state, and easily rebut any presumptions the State might make as to their status of citizenship.
THAT IS ALREADY HAPPENING WITH THE SOLB
In the older days the birth events were registered in a family bible.
Who owned the bible?
The family did.
What rights were granted to them from that registration?

How would one travel around the world if they never got a SOLB?