Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
Hold on here.
We are not talking about the same instruments.

SOLB is the "Statement of live birth" and BC is the "birth certificate"

When I said that is already happening with the SOLB you replied back to the BC.
Registering the birth event and getting a BC is two totally different events.
You can not get a BC with out first having a SOLB.
Thats putting the cart before the horse.

These two instruments can be acquired from your state as
one being "certified" and the other a "certificate".
Big difference.

You see the SOLB original is held by them making them the appointed trustee.
The sheeple hold the original BC. So what position does that put the sheeple in?
Won't it be trustee ?
Sorry for the miscommunication, but I thought I made it clear that I was using 'BC' as an all inclusive term for the matrix (the protocol or first draft of a legal instrument, from which all copies are derived) and all of its derivative instruments. The people hold nothing but certificates and/or copies of certificates, which are derived from a matrix, which never leaves the State's custody.

But anyway, no one other than the state legislatures are appointing the State as trustee. What the States are doing is jumping the claim that mothers and fathers have on their offspring, and essentially are claiming to find infants of unknown parentage. From that point on, it's parens patriae all the way, and children become 14th amendment citizens, granted federal civil rights, and alienated from their natural estate as one of the People. ( I don't know how it works in other countries, but it's probably very similar.)

Now as far as persons becoming trustees, when a citizen answers to the name, he assumes the role of surety for the name. It's not his agency. He's simply an agent for the agency, exercising his discretion for the benefit of his principal. This is what I meant earlier when I asked: Whatever made people think they had the right to use the name? They just assume the obligation, even though there's no formal appointment .