Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Birth Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Yes, I will have "deposited" public notice with the public.

I think maybe my understanding of what the BC is (I'm calling it that, for brevity and simplification, as it includes the matrix and all of its derivatives) might be different than yours.
    COULD BE BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE THINK IT IS AS COMPARED TO WHAT IT REALLY IS.

You may have heard of one "KW" who's been making the rounds lately. After listening to him quite a bit, I'm thinking the BC creates a state agency, with the local State having jurisdiction over the survey and the name attached thereon. In the US, the instrument is where 14th amendment citizens are born, and so people using the created person (just about everyone) inadvertently alienate themselves from their native state, and become residents.
    NO I HAVE NOT HEARD OF KW. YES THE BC IS A GOVERNMENT FRANCHISE WHICH PLACES YOU AS AN ALIEN . BC ALSO STANDS FOR BEFORE CHRIST.

As residents, their native states treat them as foreign agents, and the people become subject to all this administrative procedure, and lose their status as native sons and daughters of their republic.
    YES

I'm proposing that people create their own surveys, and make their own registrations through making their own public notices. They should do this prior to the State making its survey and registration, since being first in time would give the newborn baby evidence of being one of the native born people of the state, and easily rebut any presumptions the State might make as to their status of citizenship.
    THAT IS ALREADY HAPPENING WITH THE SOLB
    In the older days the birth events were registered in a family bible.
    Who owned the bible?
    The family did.
    What rights were granted to them from that registration?

How would one travel around the world if they never got a SOLB?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    In the older days the birth events were registered in a family bible.
    Who owned the bible?
    The family did.
    What rights were granted to them from that registration?

How would one travel around the world if they never got a SOLB?
    COULD BE BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE THINK IT IS AS COMPARED TO WHAT IT REALLY IS.
    We know the BC is an instrument, and it is evidence of a state agency, and governs the survey and the name thereon.

Respectfully disagree. What I really think is happening with the BC is, the states (in their role as corporate subsidiaries of the US federal government) are finding an alien and creating a person based on a survey. They are coming in as parens patriae, and giving the newfound child civil rights, and granting parents custody of the child (in most cases).

Regarding Bibles, recordings in family Bibles are regarded as evidence of parentage. There's nothing to stop anyone from recording their baby's names in a family Bible, and if ever there is a question of identity, it can be brought in to support various assertions. But I can't think of any rights being granted by doing that.

As far as traveling across borders, the BC would still be available, assuming states followed the law, and made the required registrations. But this brings up another interesting question: Whatever gave people the idea that they had the right to use the BC? I think what's happening is, people just assume that they can, and they pick up a copy of their record and begin using it.

The idea of preempting the State's registration, is to give people's offspring the ability to rebut presumptions made by states, that the person in question may or may not be an US citizen. Here, there would be a clear line between state citizens and US citizens.

We know the BC is an instrument, and it is evidence of a state agency, and governs the survey and the name thereon.

Respectfully disagree. What I really think is happening with the BC is, the states (in their role as corporate subsidiaries of the US federal government) are finding an alien and creating a person based on a survey. They are coming in as parens patriae, and giving the newfound child civil rights, and granting parents custody of the child (in most cases).

Regarding Bibles, recordings in family Bibles are regarded as evidence of parentage. There's nothing to stop anyone from recording their baby's names in a family Bible, and if ever there is a question of identity, it can be brought in to support various assertions. But I can't think of any rights being granted by doing that.

As far as traveling across borders, the BC would still be available, assuming states followed the law, and made the required registrations. But this brings up another interesting question: Whatever gave people the idea that they had the right to use the BC? I think what's happening is, people just assume that they can, and they pick up a copy of their record and begin using it.

The idea of preempting the State's registration, is to give people's offspring the ability to rebut presumptions made by states, that the person in question may or may not be an US citizen. Here, there would be a clear line between state citizens and US citizens.
    Hold on here.
    We are not talking about the same instruments.

SOLB is the "Statement of live birth" and BC is the "birth certificate"

When I said that is already happening with the SOLB you replied back to the BC.
    Registering the birth event and getting a BC is two totally different events.
    You can not get a BC with out first having a SOLB.
    Thats putting the cart before the horse.

These two instruments can be acquired from your state as
    one being "certified" and the other a "certificate".
    Big difference.

You see the SOLB original is held by them making them the appointed trustee.
    The sheeple hold the original BC. So what position does that put the sheeple in?
    Won't it be trustee ?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Hold on here.
    We are not talking about the same instruments.

SOLB is the "Statement of live birth" and BC is the "birth certificate"

When I said that is already happening with the SOLB you replied back to the BC.
    Registering the birth event and getting a BC is two totally different events.
    You can not get a BC with out first having a SOLB.
    Thats putting the cart before the horse.

These two instruments can be acquired from your state as
    one being "certified" and the other a "certificate".
    Big difference.

You see the SOLB original is held by them making them the appointed trustee.
    The sheeple hold the original BC. So what position does that put the sheeple in?
    Won't it be trustee ?
    Sorry for the miscommunication, but I thought I made it clear that I was using 'BC' as an all inclusive term for the matrix (the protocol or first draft of a legal instrument, from which all copies are derived) and all of its derivative instruments. The people hold nothing but certificates and/or copies of certificates, which are derived from a matrix, which never leaves the State's custody.

But anyway, no one other than the state legislatures are appointing the State as trustee. What the States are doing is jumping the claim that mothers and fathers have on their offspring, and essentially are claiming to find infants of unknown parentage. From that point on, it's parens patriae all the way, and children become 14th amendment citizens, granted federal civil rights, and alienated from their natural estate as one of the People. ( I don't know how it works in other countries, but it's probably very similar.)

Now as far as persons becoming trustees, when a citizen answers to the name, he assumes the role of surety for the name. It's not his agency. He's simply an agent for the agency, exercising his discretion for the benefit of his principal. This is what I meant earlier when I asked: Whatever made people think they had the right to use the name? They just assume the obligation, even though there's no formal appointment .

hi Keith Alan, walter, & David Merrill,

I think you may be onto something here Keith Allen!

essentially are claiming to find infants of unknown parentage.
    seemingly so but have you also followed Kurtis Kallenbach's theories on this "material"? in a nutshell, he suggests they are not claiming the child, they are claiming the afterbirth! this nutshell is only touching on a small part of what he talks about. its the deepest Ive seen about it from anyone and it has connected many dots for me but it is complicated.

just something else to consider and it would be nice to read what others think about Kurt's theories since they are so deep.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi Keith Alan, walter, & David Merrill,

I think you may be onto something here Keith Allen!

seemingly so but have you also followed Kurtis Kallenbach's theories on this "material"? in a nutshell, he suggests they are not claiming the child, they are claiming the afterbirth! this nutshell is only touching on a small part of what he talks about. its the deepest Ive seen about it from anyone and it has connected many dots for me but it is complicated.

just something else to consider and it would be nice to read what others think about Kurt's theories since they are so deep.
    Yes, I heard one of Angela Stark's shows where Kallenbach was talking about that. It was interesting, but I thought at the time that if indeed the afterbirth was being claimed, it would only be part of a survey. It's true - in a sense - that mothers are abandoning their children.

'Child' is a legal term, which according to Blacks is:

This word has two meanings in law: (1) In the law of the domestic relations, and as to descent and distribution, it is used strictly as the correlative of "parent," and means a son or daughter considered as in relation with the father or mother. (2) In the law of negligence, and in laws for the protection of children, etc., it is used as the CHILD 197 CHIROGRAPH opposite of "adult," and means the young of the human species, (generally under the age of puberty,) without any reference to parentage and without distinction of sex. Miller v. Finegan, 26 Fla. 29, 7 South. 140, 6 L. R. A. 813.

Law Dictionary: What is CHILD? definition of CHILD (Black's Law Dictionary)
    So what they appear to be claiming, is parens patriae. Someone's gotta do it.

I heard one of Angela Stark's shows where Kallenbach was talking about that. It was interesting, but I thought at the time that if indeed the afterbirth was being claimed, it would only be part of a survey.
    the feminine part, of virgin birth, since the afterbirth has no male DNA. he goes into distillation or separation of spirit and matter and the technicalities of it as to how it relates to use.

it really makes some sense, especially for some of us with some bible study under our belts that have also later become suspicious of the bible.

but isnt there another document? the Certificate of live birth (is what walter says SOLB?) and the Birth Certificate but I seem to recall that someone somewhere mentioned another document prior to both of those that was just basic details and it was used to make the COLB but not an official document, more like just notes taken at the time?

it may just be a regional thing or it could also just be me over recalling something on the subject and nothing at all.

the feminine part, of virgin birth, since the afterbirth has no male DNA. he goes into distillation or separation of spirit and matter and the technicalities of it as to how it relates to use.

it really makes some sense, especially for some of us with some bible study under our belts that have also later become suspicious of the bible.
    Maybe that bears more research on my part. I know I have a lot of questions in my mind about many things in the Bible.

but isnt there another document? the Certificate of live birth (is what walter says SOLB?) and the Birth Certificate but I seem to recall that someone somewhere mentioned another document prior to both of those that was just basic details and it was used to make the COLB but not an official document, more like just notes taken at the time?

it may just be a regional thing or it could also just be me over recalling something on the subject and nothing at all.
    My understanding is, the State takes a survey and prepares a matrix, from which statements of live birth and birth certificates are prepared.