Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Coresource Solution can pay a roofer for his work. That is what you keep evading by quibbling about my misjudgment about inserting my name in red, in brackets for some people who can't wrap their minds around your obfuscation.

This is really a compliment though - to StSC that you will not or cannot play nicely in a learning forum, yet you cannot find any other sandbox to play in!
I did not say Coresource Solution can pay a roofer for his work, you have misinterpreted this and keep throwing it back in my face as I have explained already among your fascinations with Sheriff Harrison.

Ok, what have you not addressed the links I have provided information to in the context of consideration? A lot of that information is how the documents happened in the first place directly linking to what I consider private and it would be of dishonor to those who own the property. So links is all that I can give on it.

Please explain to me how misjudments is playing nicely both in quoting of posts and what was mentioned above?