Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Incorporation of the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I was born in Colorado.
    You were born 6 feet under, that explains it! ;-) but seriously you were born on the land, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Here is something else to consider:

A birth certificate may (theory) be a tenancy for life. A birth certificate is an estate. The grantor is government. The grantee is the person.

The certificate links to a birth record. The record is the property of government.
    A birth certificate is proof of citizenship, another estate.

A license is an estate. A tenancy at will to be exact. Same parties (legal relationship) described above.
    First 2 lines are good, you got it.
    In the material that I have seen a Birth Certificate is not to be used as identification, so to use this as proof of citizenship is a bit of a deception.
    The Birth Record is held in trust and the Birth Certificate is proof of record held in trust.

License is permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal, such as using the name of the person for travelling purposes, so your
    statement on tenancy would be more exact yes.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    You were born 6 feet under, that explains it! ;-) but seriously you were born on the land, correct?
    That is just childish. If I was born underground, I would suffocate. You will not find these unrealistic gyrations of yours going on in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I'll post a thread showing exactly why ownership of property is use. Give me time. I shall do this sometime today.

We know from the bellows of attorners that a license is not a contract.
    Cody, an old "friend", of ours also showed that a license is not a franchise either.
    We also know that a license is not considered property as well.

There was a term that jumped out at me concerning the license (SEE SERVITUDE).
    I looked up the term SERVITUDE from Bouvier's. Servitudes have their roots in Roman Civil Law. This particular servitude has many names: benefices, munera, etc.

A servitude can be a tenancy for life or at will mainly in favor of the grantor. If you want, I can post this information as well.

A tenancy is an estate. The subject of a tenancy is titled a tenant. Think of Thomas DeLittleton and his treatise on tenures ...
    Thanks for developing this for me/us to read.

Keep in mind that in reality, these close must be breached before the tort manifests. In other words, the idealism of Motla is upsetting to people who have real life experience. Motla68 has no success in court, he would know that if he were indeed a court of competent jurisdiction. If he were then he would understand that there is no use trying to convince one without respecting rules of evidence. He says he gives the DA a robin egg-blue wrapped papering package and the case goes away but that has never actually happened. That is why he stops there. He has no evidence. If you can't show it to us Motla, it does not exist! Well, maybe to people who like to believe without evidence... incompetent courts.

The effective application of remedy is to supersede the words of art with reality. I was born within the survey called Colorado.

P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    First 2 lines are good, you got it.
    In the material that I have seen a Birth Certificate is not to be used as identification, so to use this as proof of citizenship is a bit of a deception.
    The Birth Record is held in trust and the Birth Certificate is proof of record held in trust.

License is permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal, such as using the name of the person for travelling purposes, so your
    statement on tenancy would be more exact yes.

You don't listen to yourself. If you had any answers, then you might have the respect to swallow your arrogance. You just think you have the answers and are so far above us all that you don't needs to show us how you got to be so smart.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-03-11 at 04:05 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    I am aware (now) that the BC is documentation from within the STATE OF XXXX that a vessel (person) has been "birthed" and that the STATE awaits the assumed voluntary acceptance of the living soul, around whom the BC was formed, to take on the burden of fiduciary/surety of that vessel. This is an automatic action whenever a child is born into the world on this land AT A HOSPITAL. If a child is born at home or elsewhere absent STATE cognizance or interference, the STATE, once aware of a "new energy-source prospect", does everything in its power to bring that child unto itself and within the U.S. trust-system. After all, the scheme does not work well if you allow any "fish" to "get away".

I contend that the main purpose behind this activity and mechanism is DISHONORABLE AT ITS CORE since the STATE acts as nothing more than a "soul harvester" without any regard for whats best for that living soul it is after. The main concern and purpose is to harness the energy and sweat equity of any and ALL living souls on this land BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY in order to continue maintaining the "beast" which serves the few who are in control of it at the expense and detriment of unsuspecting, unwitting and intentionally conditioned/misinformed people.

I ask any and all here...

WHAT RIGHTFUL AND LAWFUL CLAIM CAN BE VALID FROM THAT DISHONORABLE POSITION AND STANDING?

I opine that from that dishonor, all claims of sovereignty, authority, power and jurisdiction over the creations from that dishonorable entity and mechanism are NULL AND VOID when attempted against a righteous and peaceful inhabitant on the land who declares and exhibits competence and superior honorable standing within the supreme Divine Trust in the Almighty Creator.

What that translates to, in my opinion, is FREE REIGN USUFRUCT over any creation of man, in our own right, for the righteous purposes of living life on this land in peace but NOT for material or personal gain. We use whatever tool or creation we deem as necessary in this day and age in order to "live a life" and provide and protect ourselves and our families.

If the STATE and its U.S. TRUST principal wish to claim rightful sovereignty over what it creates, then start acting in honor with FULL DISCLOSURE and an OVERT GOOD FAITH EFFORT to not continue the intentional deception, conditioning, concealment, omission and overall DISHONOR it displays and acts upon whenever it decides to target and entrap a living soul on this land. Until then, the claims from that dishonrable position and standing have ZERO significance or force of law upon a righteous man or woman who is aware and "calls them on it".

No "government" is deserving of respect or obedience if its main objective is to chattelize the flesh and bone of God's children under less than honest means to say the least. This is repugnant and an abomination before our Creator and that renders the creations of men responsible for this evil FREE GAME for those of us who have gained this knowledge.

After all, I believe that this government/trust is here to charitably protect and defend our interests and claims. We are the heirs to God's Kingdom on earth and these "oath-takers" are to be doing God's Work; giving freely their service to that end.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I am aware (now) that the BC is documentation from within the STATE OF XXXX that a vessel (person) has been "birthed" and that the STATE awaits the assumed voluntary acceptance of the living soul, around whom the BC was formed, to take on the burden of fiduciary/surety of that vessel. This is an automatic action whenever a child is born into the world on this land AT A HOSPITAL. If a child is born at home or elsewhere absent STATE cognizance or interference, the STATE, once aware of a "new energy-source prospect", does everything in its power to bring that child unto itself and within the U.S. trust-system. After all, the scheme does not work well if you allow any "fish" to "get away".

I contend that the main purpose behind this activity and mechanism is DISHONORABLE AT ITS CORE since the STATE acts as nothing more than a "soul harvester" without any regard for whats best for that living soul it is after. The main concern and purpose is to harness the energy and sweat equity of any and ALL living souls on this land BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY in order to continue maintaining the "beast" which serves the few who are in control of it at the expense and detriment of unsuspecting, unwitting and intentionally conditioned/misinformed people.

WHAT RIGHTFUL AND LAWFUL CLAIM CAN BE VALID FROM THAT DISHONORABLE POSITION AND STANDING?

I opine that from that dishonor, all claims of sovereignty, authority, power and jurisdiction over the creations from that dishonorable entity and mechanism are NULL AND VOID when attempted against a righteous and peaceful inhabitant on the land who declares and exhibits competence and superior honorable standing within the supreme Divine Trust in the Almighty Creator.

What that translates to, in my opinion, is FREE REIGN USUFRUCT over any creation of man, in our own right, for the righteous purposes of living life on this land in peace but NOT for material or personal gain. We use whatever tool or creation we deem as necessary in this day and age in order to "live a life" and provide and protect ourselves and our families.

If the STATE and its U.S. TRUST principal wish to claim rightful sovereignty over what it creates, then start acting in honor with FULL DISCLOSURE and an OVERT GOOD FAITH EFFORT to not continue the intentional deception, conditioning, concealment, omission and overall DISHONOR it displays and acts upon whenever it decides to target and entrap a living soul on this land. Until then, the claims from that dishonrable position and standing have ZERO significance or force of law upon a righteous man or woman who is aware and "calls them on it".

No "government" is deserving of respect or obedience if its main objective is to chattelize the flesh and bone of God's children under less than honest means to say the least. This is repugnant and an abomination before our Creator and that renders the creations of men responsible for this evil FREE GAME for those of us who have gained this knowledge.

After all, I believe that this government/trust is here to charitably protect and defend our interests and claims. We are the heirs to God's Kingdom on earth and these "oath-takers" are to be doing God's Work; giving freely their service to that end.

That is the beauty of Refusal for Cause. When you know your identity and you understand the public trust, then you have control over new presentments and even innovations (novation) of the current standing trusts/agreements. But you have already said the same thing several times already.

My point is that person created through the constructions you describe is for your use and when you don't need it, it is inconsequential. Any time they need you to use it, they will ask you for the Information and you must indict yourself.

Very nicely put, AJ!

Hbert

Anthony Joseph
    That is the beauty of Refusal for Cause. When you know your identity and you understand the public trust, then you have control over new presentments and even innovations (novation) of the current standing trusts/agreements. But you have already said the same thing several times already.

My point is that person created through the constructions you describe is for your use and when you don't need it, it is inconsequential. Any time they need you to use it, they will ask you for the Information and you must indict yourself.
    I agree with that; my point is... that is NOT how it is presented to ANYONE by the constructing entity. IT instead deceives people into "using it" in the manner that benefits IT rather than you. The fact that these creations were all along created for our own FREE USE as WE see fit is not what I am contesting; I am lending my opinion that the CONSTRUCTORS have implemented and maintained a mechanism by which that truth is obfuscated under their magic spell of "legal jargon" for numerous unrighteous incentives which should be evident by the fruits of that endeavor.

I agree with that; my point is... that is NOT how it is presented to ANYONE by the constructing entity. IT instead deceives people into "using it" in the manner that benefits IT rather than you. The fact that these creations were all along created for our own FREE USE as WE see fit is not what I am contesting; I am lending my opinion that the CONSTRUCTORS have implemented and maintained a mechanism by which that truth is obfuscated under their magic spell of "legal jargon" for numerous unrighteous incentives which should be evident by the fruits of that endeavor.
    This sounds all Devil's Advocate but;

Look over the construction of DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT:

http://friends-n-family-research.inf...tification.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ification2.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ification3.jpg

Now you should ask yourself who is the constructing party, there at the bottom of doc 3 - in 1971? The constructing party was obviously me, the 12-year old boy with a paying steady job as maintenance man.

http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ification4.jpg

I deconstructed the properties of my construction by simply stating the truth, decades later in life. I formed the same quorum on the original birth certificate to witness I am David Merrill. Still David Merrill.

I agree AJ, but they have the guns. So as far as they are concerned might is right.

Here is one I heard from a guy promoting remedy on a talkshoe program today. See how this sets with you.

"All the New World Order is trying to do is get people to work together, thats all there trying to do." quote from imbatman57.

He is using the 4 corners method. fB

Anthony Joseph
    This sounds all Devil's Advocate but;

Look over the construction of DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT:

http://friends-n-family-research.inf...tification.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ification2.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ification3.jpg

Now you should ask yourself who is the constructing party, there at the bottom of doc 3 - in 1971? The constructing party was obviously me, the 12-year old boy with a paying steady job as maintenance man.

http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ification4.jpg

I deconstructed the properties of my construction by simply stating the truth, decades later in life. I formed the same quorum on the original birth certificate to witness I am David Merrill. Still David Merrill.
    I get what you are saying; ultimately is it us that brings "life" to the construction. However, when a young boy or girl is taught from the very beginning that his/her "name" is 'First Middle Last' and the "birth certificate" presented to him/her shows that "name" as "proof" of what was taught, then the '12-year old boy' has been deceived into using those constructions in a manner which mostly benefits the facilitator of the deceit rather than the 12-year old boy's best interests. The evidence of that engrained and intentional false conditioning and deceit is the length of time it took you to realize that - "decades later".