Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incorporation of the USA?

Incorporation of the USA?

Hi there! Do you still have the link to the Articles of Incorporation? I seem to have misplaced them. Thanks!

David Merrill: Yes. Several - please be more specific?

Sorry. UNITED STATES CORP. and maybe a couple of states? Thanks!
    Yesterday was the 150th Anniversary of the Civil War btw.

Like many of us, before we develop a sense of Rules of Evidence (look at 803 and 804) I grabbed a myth that the USA and US etc. are corporations and held on to that in light of this same kind of lack of evidence demonstrated in the above conversation this morning. It is impossible to prove that something does not exist, so there might be some Articles of Incorporation for the USA somewhere, but like with this email inquiry from this morning, the main reason the Articles have been somehow misplaced, is that they do not exist.

The USA is a body politic, not a corporation. The states too, are bodies politic.

Also, as implied herein, one of the characteristics to prove a corporation exists is to show the Articles of Incorporation. Also, there needs to be a larger body politic or corporate for which the new applying corporation needs to apply, to be in-corporated into - incorporation. I am not all that fluent and persons, Persons, PERSONS etc. are or can be corporations too, as well as corporations acquire quasi-human rights as Persons etc. So I will stick to what I have found, and through my own application of what I believe valid Rules of Evidence, pretend to Know about the myth that the USA is a Corporation.

Somebody once showed me the Articles of Incorporation for the USA. I cringe to share that over the Internet though. Like you see above, it is easy to think that the USA Inc. is something other than a little business in Delaware for promoting sports events. What you are reading above in that email conversation is a relic of somebody either intentionally or misintentionally construeing the USA Inc. to be government of some kind by the same Name.

This is the closest I can make of states incorporating.

The USA Corporation mythology is the basis of RAP/RuSA, where James Timothy TURNER is allegedly the President of the real (de jure) USA; as opposed to the Corporation (de facto) USA. That still manifests in some folks minds as quite real, and considering this man is writing from federal prison he probably had some help too (attached). Some of the issues evolving around the mythology arise from Eric W. MADSEN's Team Law. That is where the spokesman (the fellow who owns the server) for the Colorado Republic got this pile of garbage. - Rather than learn by example; Eric has been the Governor and Senator etc. for the Colorado Republic for over a decade now; why would he give up that Seat for newbies to the mythology?

Rather than to make a presumption that Colorado is a corporation I found the corporation that the AG does business through for making a claim against the fungible fidelity bond known as the Oath of Office. The Articles of Incorporation are pretty clear, and this just makes a lot more sense to me about my description above about corporate formations. The State of Colorado is a body politic formed by the USA, which is a body politic (constitutional republic) and the State is capable of registering corporations at the Secretary of State's office.

The whole business about the USA Corporation seems to evolve around Washington DC being a municipality - city of Washington, District of Columbia - Now the Districts formed in 1789 and chartered in 1790 for the debts of the USA - that is what you might consider a fictional overlay municipality. That is the concept, the abracadabra that people keep thinking is the federal government out in the States. However, when I showed the RAP/RuSA gang what is actually going on, they latched on to the formation of Washington DC as a formal municipal corporation in 1871 to be proof that the USA is a Corporation too, if you read some of the attachments a couple paragraphs back.

I tried to warn them, I assure you. But like with the correspondence quoted above, people like to hold their belief sets dear - regardless of how mature they (competence with running court) were when they formed them. I held on to the myth the USA and State of Colorado are corporations for quite a long time.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The Administrative Acts around 1960-61 interleave well into the Corporation mythology too. I have a gob of information about this and will share as this thread develops.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-29-11 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks David

Interesting info to be sure. If the US in not a corp., which I believe now to be true. How is it we get entangled in contracts with them.

Is this contract situation more along the lines of the trust many are talking about. The united States of America held in trust by the United States. Is this due to the assumption of debt by the United States in relation to the debts owed by the states. Frederick Burrell.

Thanks for posting info on the Corporation, or lack there of.

What was the District of Columbia 1871 if not a corp?

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Thanks David

Interesting info to be sure. If the US in not a corp., which I believe now to be true. How is it we get entangled in contracts with them.

Is this contract situation more along the lines of the trust many are talking about. The united States of America held in trust by the United States. Is this due to the assumption of debt by the United States in relation to the debts owed by the states. Frederick Burrell.

Thanks for posting info on the Corporation, or lack there of.
    I have heard about that. Formation of the Public Trusts.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-30-11 at 04:29 AM.

If the land is under military siege, does it really matter whether the government who commands it is incorporated or not?

Authority;
    2. Government; the persons or the body exercising power or
    command; as, the local authorities of the States; the
    military authorities
    . [Chiefly in the plural.]
    [1913 Webster]

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have heard about that. Formation of the Public Trusts.

Last edited by David Merrill; Today at 12:29 AM.
    I grabbed that Judiciary Act before you edited it out, interesting, the first page reveals a lot. You could not sell merchandise/goods made in the survey of the United States to the indians without a license, Also in last paragraph you cannot import merchandise/goods into there survey without paying duty fees. Sure sounds like being under military siege to me.
    Additionally see back in the first paragraph where the merchandise/goods are forfeited and received by criminal charges for "partial benefit of the Person suing [ The State ] and for partial benefit of the United States".
    This is an important key area in describing what I said about everything the state creates for themselves through their vendors is for their benefit, especially all that paper, seals and plastic cards called drivers licenses. make sense?

Thanks David. Say it ain't so. lol

Brain teasers rule. FB

I grabbed that Judiciary Act before you edited it out...
    That was because it is focused on Chapter 20 not Chapter 34.

If the land is under military siege, does it really matter whether the government who commands it is incorporated or not?
    We all have to claw our way through the conditioning!

Or Not!

The Emergency was terminated in 1976. The Senate Report is an entire book. I wont argue about the vestigial remains of the Emergency though - like that there is another Bankers' Holiday in the wings when enough people start redeeming lawful money.

http://Friends-n-Family-Research.inf...l_PL94-412.jpg
    http://Friends-n-Family-Research.inf...tipulation.jpg
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-30-11 at 11:35 AM.

YES conditioning is really the problem. Like the boy who cried "Emergency!!", I don't flinch at that word anymore. I swear we are always in a state of emergency or doesn't really take much to make one in this state, well for banking at least ,see below:

17:9A-23.50. Definitions relative to emergency banking
    1.As used in this act unless the context requires otherwise,

(a)"Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Banking and any other person lawfully exercising the powers of such commissioner;

(b)"Bank" includes banks, out-of-State banks and savings banks, and, to the extent the provisions hereof are not inconsistent with and do not infringe upon paramount federal law governing national banks, "bank" also includes national banks;

(c)"Officers" means the person or persons designated by the board of directors of a bank or the board of managers or trustees of a savings bank or the board of directors or managers or trustees of an out-of-State bank, as appropriate, to act for the bank, out-of-State bank or savings bank in carrying out the provisions of this act;

(d)"Emergency" means any condition which interferes with the conduct of normal business operations at one or more or all offices of a bank or banks, or which poses an imminent or existing threat to the safety and security of persons or property, or both. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, an emergency may arise as a result of any one or more of the following: fire; flood; wind, rain or snow storms; labor disputes; power failures; transportation failures; war; and riots, civil commotions, and other acts of lawlessness or violence;

(e)"Office" means any place at which a bank transacts business or conducts operations related to the transaction of business;

(f)"Person" includes natural persons (WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?), corporations, partnerships and associations.

L.1968,c.149,s.1; amended 1996, c.17, s.14.

17:9A-23.51. Proclamation of emergency
    Whenever the commissioner is of the opinion that an emergency exists in this State or in any part or parts of this State, he shall, by proclamation, authorize those banks which, in the opinion of their officers, are directly or indirectly affected by such emergency to close one or more or all their offices.

L.1968, c. 149, s. 2, eff. July 12, 1968.

Oh BTW we are still in a state of emergency with respect to terrorist threats, see Bushbama's latest.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...ect-certain-te

Let it snow!!

MC
    Last edited by Mark Christopher; 03-30-11 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Emergency was terminated in 1976. The Senate Report is an entire book. I wont argue about the vestigial remains of the Emergency though - like that there is another Bankers' Holiday in the wings when enough people start redeeming lawful money.
    There is an actual update to what you mentioned:

State of National Emergency in effect since September 2001

http://vodpod.com/watch/3601275-obam...emergency-pt-1