Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Incorporation of the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Coresource Solution can pay a roofer for his work. That is what you keep evading by quibbling about my misjudgment about inserting my name in red, in brackets for some people who can't wrap their minds around your obfuscation.

This is really a compliment though - to StSC that you will not or cannot play nicely in a learning forum, yet you cannot find any other sandbox to play in!
    I did not say Coresource Solution can pay a roofer for his work, you have misinterpreted this and keep throwing it back in my face as I have explained already among your fascinations with Sheriff Harrison.

Ok, what have you not addressed the links I have provided information to in the context of consideration? A lot of that information is how the documents happened in the first place directly linking to what I consider private and it would be of dishonor to those who own the property. So links is all that I can give on it.

Please explain to me how misjudments is playing nicely both in quoting of posts and what was mentioned above?

I guess it does not dawn on you that for people to want to learn from you they have to like you first.

I am not going to keep trying to mop up after you, or try to stay ahead of your misdirection. I know many of the folks here are smart enough not to bother with your kind of fun.
    This just simply does not address what I asked, if anything your reply here is a misdirection of assumption and presumption.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I did not say Coresource Solution can pay a roofer for his work, you have misinterpreted this and keep throwing it back in my face as I have explained already among your fascinations with Sheriff Harrison.

Ok, what have you not addressed the links I have provided information to in the context of consideration? A lot of that information is how the documents happened in the first place directly linking to what I consider private and it would be of dishonor to those who own the property. So links is all that I can give on it.

Please explain to me how misjudments is playing nicely both in quoting of posts and what was mentioned above?

Right! While you are the one who linked your post to the other thread, you say I am off topic!

I've spent enough time bickering with you. You posted what you posted and it is easy to interpret even without my interpretation. You imply that there is a funding program in the Treasury for private business in a privy purse. I say you are in error and keep showing the proof.

I can't wrap my head around the AFV method. This, to me, seems it would just constantly increase the country's debt - expanding the obligations of the United States. I just don't see how that is a good thing.

Right! While you are the one who linked your post to the other thread, you say I am off topic!

I've spent enough time bickering with you. You posted what you posted and it is easy to interpret even without my interpretation. You imply that there is a funding program in the Treasury for private business in a privy purse. I say you are in error and keep showing the proof.
    Fine, you did not have to comment on it. You had a choice written on the wall. Sometimes "we" ( you and I without perfection) make mistakes all the time, that is just nature of man.
    Unfortunately the public got a benefit they had not signed up for, for that I do apologize to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    I can't wrap my head around the AFV method. This, to me, seems it would just constantly increase the country's debt - expanding the obligations of the United States. I just don't see how that is a good thing.
    It is not a good thing and I do not think either schools of thought here suggest such a thing. People have mistaken what we do with CS method on remittances as AFV, but Indemnification is not the same thing.