Thread: Incorporation of the USA?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That sounds general and rhetorical but I like to jump on it whenever I can.

The State is the typical trustee of the assets in registration. However if they breach an agreement that trust is up for grabs - an appointee can jump in as a resulting trust. Look how they had warned me two or three times already that my using the Great Seal of Authority without being affiliated with State Business would result in a Class 5 felony charge. This last time they sent my lien back rejected though, they included a breached trust - by one Donald DREW on the Colorado Republic. It is a chore to explain without your recent posts to stand on so I defer the reader to examine body politic and body corporate herein, thank you again, to grasp why the SoS was reluctant to admit the Colorado Republic still exists as a territorial domain. Examine the Notice on Page 2 - which is a generic notice on Articles of Incorporation but mailing those Articles to DREW on the Colorado Republic would of course been an admission that it is still extant and the corporate SoS wanted to stay exclusively so. You can read for yourself my acceptance of the trustee position - and therefore I was affiliated with state business - statesman. That was when the SoS accepted and published my lien.

There have been several occasions where I have taken the role of statesman, using the Great Seal, once I was even "arrested" in open court for it and never heard a word about it afterward.

It may not be what you were meaning exactly, but your explanations and definitions have helped me to be able to explain it more easily.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    I don't think the State wants you to assume your role as one of the People of the nation.
    William Thornton has some great material on the above.

The best way to do this studying of corporations, in my opinion, and their myriad of forms is to study Roman Law (Roman Civil Law) and English Common Law.

Our law system is a mix of Roman Civil Law and English Common Law. The Common Law is the private side. Roman Civil Law the public side. Common Law is of "the People" (although most English subjects hated Common Law). Roman Civil Law is of government.

The sovereignty of the King devolved on to "the People".

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    P.S. I have a lot of Informer stuff on disk. When we get up to speed around here - meaning when Admin finds time for constructing an Upload/Download area, I will upload it for everybody. Between us we may be able to recompile some of that work.
    You rock, man. I will make sure to add it to my repository when available.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-01-11 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I don't think the State wants you to assume your role as one of the People of the nation.
    William Thornton has some great material on the above.

The best way to do this studying of corporations, in my opinion, and their myriad of forms is to study Roman Law (Roman Civil Law) and English Common Law.

Our law system is a mix of Roman Civil Law and English Common Law. The Common Law is the private side. Roman Civil Law the public side. Common Law is of "the People" (although most English subjects hated Common Law). Roman Civil fLaw is of government.

The sovereignty of the King devolved on to "the People".

You rock, man. I will make sure to add it to my repository when available.

I wish those things were true. Common law is case law. And William THORNTON was a let-down. He spent a weekend trying to import California policy to Colorado which are two very different beasts since California became a state before the War Between the States. I sat with him for lunch and discovered his origins with Richard MacDONALD and Sri David Conrad ROBERTS, which is a book in itself. Mostly though, as he was giving his Bicycle Helmet case for an example of his methods, I realized that it was going for ten years without results! I mentioned that and the whole seminar really took on a different flavor.

The fellow promoting William, who made arrangements was coming out to Black Forest Sunday morning and was stopped. He tried a direct Refusal for Cause, where you just write it on the Uniform Summons, Complaint and Penalty Assessment and it worked so well, the officer made him surrender his copy and wrote a new one! That is pretty revealing. When the officer presented the second one he walked slowly up to the minivan and lunged forward, stuffed it in the window and ran back to his car! Unbelievable! Well, this confused the suitor to throw the presentment back out of the window. I suppose it would be a bit disconcerting.

The cop was back in his car so the suitor left. He was captured by about six cars from two counties, maybe eight LEOs with guns trained on him. I left the seminar early to go bail him out. He got his bail back with no hearings after I drew up this Order and Decree. It was a strange Refusal for Cause though, because of the unusual arrest and I suppose the cop wanted nothing to do with it actually - it was such a clerical mess!

That was an interesting ride though; while it lasted. Memories! I remember when that is what I thought though.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-01-11 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Common law is case law.
    In one context, yes.

In another context, Common Law is lex non-scripta or unwritten law.

Thornton's material helped me to connect many dots.
    Whether it works in court is another story.
    His theory, in my opinion, is sound. You can find historical precedence for much of it.