Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
That is just childish. If I was born underground, I would suffocate. You will not find these unrealistic gyrations of yours going on in real life.

Thanks for developing this for me/us to read.

Keep in mind that in reality, these close must be breached before the tort manifests. In other words, the idealism of Motla is upsetting to people who have real life experience. Motla68 has no success in court, he would know that if he were indeed a court of competent jurisdiction. If he were then he would understand that there is no use trying to convince one without respecting rules of evidence. He says he gives the DA a robin egg-blue wrapped papering package and the case goes away but that has never actually happened. That is why he stops there. He has no evidence. If you can't show it to us Motla, it does not exist! Well, maybe to people who like to believe without evidence... incompetent courts.

The effective application of remedy is to supersede the words of art with reality. I was born within the survey called Colorado.

P.S.

You don't listen to yourself. If you had any answers, then you might have the respect to swallow your arrogance. You just think you have the answers and are so far above us all that you don't needs to show us how you got to be so smart.
hmmm, what is more childish, making a joke or counterfeiting posts? Is there anything in your character other then always being a critic and judgmental yourself?

AS for the other stuff, I have provided links to information as to how I know what I have come to know, where I get information from, if your too lazy to click on them then stop making comments about your presumptions and assumptions, Just admit to it that your so conceited you think your better then me by not giving me the same consideration that I have given you when it comes to clicking on links and downloading files from your google account public repository.