Thread: Incorporation of the USA?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is just childish. If I was born underground, I would suffocate. You will not find these unrealistic gyrations of yours going on in real life.

Thanks for developing this for me/us to read.

Keep in mind that in reality, these close must be breached before the tort manifests. In other words, the idealism of Motla is upsetting to people who have real life experience. Motla68 has no success in court, he would know that if he were indeed a court of competent jurisdiction. If he were then he would understand that there is no use trying to convince one without respecting rules of evidence. He says he gives the DA a robin egg-blue wrapped papering package and the case goes away but that has never actually happened. That is why he stops there. He has no evidence. If you can't show it to us Motla, it does not exist! Well, maybe to people who like to believe without evidence... incompetent courts.

The effective application of remedy is to supersede the words of art with reality. I was born within the survey called Colorado.

P.S.

You don't listen to yourself. If you had any answers, then you might have the respect to swallow your arrogance. You just think you have the answers and are so far above us all that you don't needs to show us how you got to be so smart.
    hmmm, what is more childish, making a joke or counterfeiting posts? Is there anything in your character other then always being a critic and judgmental yourself?

AS for the other stuff, I have provided links to information as to how I know what I have come to know, where I get information from, if your too lazy to click on them then stop making comments about your presumptions and assumptions, Just admit to it that your so conceited you think your better then me by not giving me the same consideration that I have given you when it comes to clicking on links and downloading files from your google account public repository.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    hmmm, what is more childish, making a joke or counterfeiting posts? Is there anything in your character other then always being a critic and judgmental yourself?

AS for the other stuff, I have provided links to information as to how I know what I have come to know, where I get information from, if your too lazy to click on them then stop making comments about your presumptions and assumptions, Just admit to it that your so conceited you think your better then me by not giving me the same consideration that I have given you when it comes to clicking on links and downloading files from your google account public repository.
    I consider that an attack on my character, based in a false accusation that I have been counterfeiting posts; whatever that means.

Hopefully you will support that soon. You admit that the missing links to understanding your technology are secret and yet you will call me lazy because you will not just attach the source materials within this forum. I think if you are here on this forum, you best start using it to make it easier to understand what you preach around here, and fast.

Seriously,

David Merrill.

I consider that an attack on my character, based in a false accusation that I have been counterfeiting posts; whatever that means.

Hopefully you will support that soon. You admit that the missing links to understanding your technology are secret and yet you will call me lazy because you will not just attach the source materials within this forum. I think if you are here on this forum, you best start using it to make it easier to understand what you preach around here, and fast.
    2nd sentence relating to the image above it using the link below from this forum, is this not you?

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post1468

Maybe next time remember to make a notation to the readers that it was you that put the insertion in?

If you missed it, the consideration is since we have to click on a link to download from your public google repository why will you not give us the same consideration?

2nd sentence relating to the image above it using the link below from this forum, is this not you?

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post1468

Maybe next time remember to make a notation to the readers that it was you that put the insertion in?

If you missed it, the consideration is since we have to click on a link to download from your public google repository why will you not give us the same consideration?
    Simply because I provide source and otherwise productive learning explanatory documentation in the Google Link Library. All you have been providing is the excuse that your source docs are secret.

You are telling us, on the other thread that Coresource Solution can pay a roofer for his work. That is what you keep evading by quibbling about my misjudgment about inserting my name in red, in brackets for some people who can't wrap their minds around your obfuscation.

This is really a compliment though - to StSC that you will not or cannot play nicely in a learning forum, yet you cannot find any other sandbox to play in!

Coresource Solution can pay a roofer for his work. That is what you keep evading by quibbling about my misjudgment about inserting my name in red, in brackets for some people who can't wrap their minds around your obfuscation.

This is really a compliment though - to StSC that you will not or cannot play nicely in a learning forum, yet you cannot find any other sandbox to play in!
    I did not say Coresource Solution can pay a roofer for his work, you have misinterpreted this and keep throwing it back in my face as I have explained already among your fascinations with Sheriff Harrison.

Ok, what have you not addressed the links I have provided information to in the context of consideration? A lot of that information is how the documents happened in the first place directly linking to what I consider private and it would be of dishonor to those who own the property. So links is all that I can give on it.

Please explain to me how misjudments is playing nicely both in quoting of posts and what was mentioned above?

I did not say Coresource Solution can pay a roofer for his work, you have misinterpreted this and keep throwing it back in my face as I have explained already among your fascinations with Sheriff Harrison.

Ok, what have you not addressed the links I have provided information to in the context of consideration? A lot of that information is how the documents happened in the first place directly linking to what I consider private and it would be of dishonor to those who own the property. So links is all that I can give on it.

Please explain to me how misjudments is playing nicely both in quoting of posts and what was mentioned above?

Right! While you are the one who linked your post to the other thread, you say I am off topic!

I've spent enough time bickering with you. You posted what you posted and it is easy to interpret even without my interpretation. You imply that there is a funding program in the Treasury for private business in a privy purse. I say you are in error and keep showing the proof.

Right! While you are the one who linked your post to the other thread, you say I am off topic!

I've spent enough time bickering with you. You posted what you posted and it is easy to interpret even without my interpretation. You imply that there is a funding program in the Treasury for private business in a privy purse. I say you are in error and keep showing the proof.
    Fine, you did not have to comment on it. You had a choice written on the wall. Sometimes "we" ( you and I without perfection) make mistakes all the time, that is just nature of man.
    Unfortunately the public got a benefit they had not signed up for, for that I do apologize to the public.