Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Incorporation of the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    What is the difference between an individual and a corporation?

HALE v. HENKEL, 201 U.S. 43 (1906)

Can you dig it?
    Note the Date - 1906. That was before the Fed Act - 1913.

P.S. Motla68;

The solution you propose is by and large impracticable. Redeeming lawful money by demand is much easier for fixing a flat or putting food in your mouth. There was a promoter of the same approach you propose on SJC named Bean. He even told us that he never uses money at all, only specie but he never really would tell us how to buy a burrito at Taco Bell without being taken to the cleaners.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-02-11 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

P.S. Motla68;

The solution you propose is by and large impracticable. Redeeming lawful money by demand is much easier for fixing a flat or putting food in your mouth. There was a promoter of the same approach you propose on SJC named Bean. He even told us that he never uses money at all, only specie but he never really would tell us how to buy a burrito at Taco Bell without being taken to the cleaners.
    Ok, so are you saying the Fed Act of 1913 nullifies this, can you show me that reference?

We are working hard on this to get to our end goal for CS. We have had spotted access to the equity, but we are working towards full access. Why would you want food from taco bell anyway, that is disgusting. Any ways because of statements made in the Liber Code doing something like that has to do with the receipts, they are securities.

Liber Code : Article 38. Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the Army or of the United States. If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.

Indemnity;
    That which is given to a person to prevent his suffering damage. 2 McCord, 279. Sometimes it signifies diminution; a tenant who has been interrupted in the enjoyment of his lease may require an indemnity from the lessor, that is, a reduction of his rent.

3. Contracts made for the purpose of indemnifying a person for doing an act for which he could be indicted, or an agreement to, compensate a public officer for doing an act which is forbidden by law, or omitting to do one which the law commands, are absolutely void. But when the agreement with an officer was not to induce him to neglect his duty, but to test a legal right, as to indemnify him for not executing an execution, it was held to be good. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 780.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

Think of " officer " as the trustee for Cesti que vie.

I am trying to help make some connections here for you, but it is difficult if you will not even consider the time we have invested in our beliefs or the fact that we have a right to self determination NOT by a legal sense but by the grace of the one most high himself. We put the natural rights from the creator, above any legal rights here on earth in which we "waive all the benefits thereof".
    Last edited by motla68; 04-02-11 at 03:33 PM.

You twisted that into nullify. A new contract option opened up in 1913!

Why would you want food from taco bell anyway, that is disgusting.
    I like Taco Bell. Coming from you though...

Excuses, excuses...

ummmmm Taco Bell. Now this is starting to get personal. lol. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    ummmmm Taco Bell. Now this is starting to get personal. lol. fB
    I prefer Chipolte Grill myself. But I have to admit I did go try the new tacos at taco bell with the shrimp in them and not bad of a taste, love the cilantro, I can do without the MSG though, detox.. detox.

It isn't the Fed Act of 1913 that would incorporate you into the US body corporate.

It is the birth certificate and SSN.

I would like to step back a bit concerning the term incorporate.

Incorporate, in an elementary sense, means to bring one body into another. Typically, this is done formally either by ceremony or by documentation.

The incorporation may be a franchise, contract, or servitude. I guess these could be termed estates (states).

It isn't the Fed Act of 1913 that would incorporate you into the US body corporate.

It is the birth certificate and SSN.

I would like to step back a bit concerning the term incorporate.

Incorporate, in an elementary sense, means to bring one body into another. Typically, this is done formally either by ceremony or by documentation.

The incorporation may be a franchise, contract, or servitude. I guess these could be termed estates (states).
    Agreed; and thank you for explaining that so that even I can understand now. I am an American man. I was born in Colorado. There is no problem with being part of that body corporate until it effects contracts and obligations to perform. That is where endorsement comes into play.

As I understand your welcome explanation Shikamaru, there cannot be one without the other. We all play a dual role in functional government, that's sole purpose is self-governance. A constitutional republic is only established, complete with a Constitution, so that government can provide an infrastructure for our self-governance. The suitor who R4C'd the next court appointment, right there in the traffic courtroom, The Ranger. Remember? He called me up and thanked me because he and his wife are enjoying convening court at their kitchen table to produce true judgments, orders and decrees upon the process they bring in daily from the federal enclave out front (mailbox).

They too are Americans. They have birth certificates registered with the health department here in Colorado too.

If there were funds being hypothecated or even actually on account based in that Birth Certificate, then we might have the problems arising you imply.

They have birth certificates registered with the health department here in Colorado too.

If there were funds being hypothecated or even actually on account based in that Birth Certificate, then we might have the problems arising you imply.
    Here is something else to consider:

A birth certificate may (theory) be a tenancy for life. A birth certificate is an estate. The grantor is government. The grantee is the person.

The certificate links to a birth record. The record is the property of government.
    A birth certificate is proof of citizenship, another estate.

A license is an estate. A tenancy at will to be exact. Same parties (legal relationship) described above.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-03-11 at 01:49 PM.

Here is something else to consider:

A birth certificate may (theory) be a tenancy for life. A birth certificate is an estate. The grantor is government. The grantee is the person.

A license is an estate. A tenancy at will to be exact. Same parties (legal relationship) above.

I think I am making sense of that in something Michael Joseph says here - about property is never anything but use. We contract for the use with the trustee, in charge of Schedule A - assets on the registration.

You have lost me a little with:

A license is an estate. A tenancy at will to be exact.

I think I am making sense of that in something Michael Joseph says here - about property is never anything but use. We contract for the use with the trustee, in charge of Schedule A - assets on the registration.
    I'll post a thread showing exactly why ownership of property is use. Give me time. I shall do this sometime today.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    You have lost me a little with:

A license is an estate. A tenancy at will to be exact.
    We know from the bellows of attorners that a license is not a contract.
    Cody, an old "friend" of ours, also showed that a license is not a franchise either.
    We also know that a license is not considered property as well.

There was a term that jumped out at me concerning the license (SEE SERVITUDE).
    I looked up the term SERVITUDE from Bouvier's. Servitudes have their roots in Roman Civil Law. This particular servitude has many names: benefices, munera, etc.

A servitude can be a tenancy for life or at will mainly in favor of the grantor. If you want, I can post this information as well.

A tenancy is an estate. The subject of a tenancy is titled a tenant. Think of Thomas DeLittleton and his treatise on tenures ...
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-15-11 at 09:37 PM.