Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COPS CRASH POOL PARTY - I have a feeling this is going to get nasty

Unhappy COPS CRASH POOL PARTY - I have a feeling this is going to get nasty

A fight between a mom and a girl broke out and when the cops showed up everyone ran, including the people who didn't do anything. So the cops just started putting everyone on the ground and in handcuffs for no reason. This kind of force is uncalled for especially on children and innocent bystanders.

-EDIT-
    "To some people saying that the cop pulled out his taser on the kid, it was not a taser it was a gun".

I really wish those senior officers that tried to calm him down had remained behind, America really is reaching a boiling point now & the Leftists are looking for any reason to declare martial law and strip the remainder of our freedoms away.

My opinion:

Both sides will need to give to reach some sort of peace.

African-Americans need to reduce crime in their neighborhoods, study law, and follow a protocol of behavior when interacting with law enforcement. I would throw in video recording the officers as well.

Law enforcement needs more training on deescalation as well as racial bias. Officers should record their encounters. Biases in detainment, sentencing, arrests, convictions, and the court system in general must be addressed as well.

Of course, the problems are not this simple, but every little bit will go towards some peace.

My understanding is the department didn't really move until this video debuted on YouTube.

The education itself is the residence and its assault /Being black puts a affiliation with the racial response at acting according to THE CRIMINAL and EDUCATIONAL profile of that address . police are members of society that MENTALITY installation has placed residence on a BLACK BLOCK society wards of the courts JIM crown not crow SOCIETY IS in my opinion ones educational debt black or white its DEBT to the society 3 certified instruments birth certificate debt certificate death certificate all affected in informed consent.if hate has breeding blame any society or just the one TRUE society.what ever makes hate work makes sense only to society

A fight between a mom and a girl well no female peacekeepers are insight whatsoever a males response is to run after males force the pool-party into a police intolerance whichever is justified when authorities aren't peacekeeping what instrument of inquiry is authored A invited guest or partygoer this lose affiliation is acting privately or publicly privilege .issues positioning assault on the femaleness of a society itself gets that affected response mob mentality isn't the debt being sought solicitation of a writers response or the AUTHORS AGENCY why a group of kids can affect policy is the oxymoron of any society as the future rests on debt and its collection.DEMON/ AUTOCRACY has no truth yet begs ones grace

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    My opinion:

Both sides will need to give to reach some sort of peace.

African-Americans need to reduce crime in their neighborhoods, study law, and follow a protocol of behavior when interacting with law enforcement. I would throw in video recording the officers as well.

Law enforcement needs more training on deescalation as well as racial bias. Officers should record their encounters. Biases in detainment, sentencing, arrests, convictions, and the court system in general must be addressed as well.

Of course, the problems are not this simple, but every little bit will go towards some peace.

My understanding is the department didn't really move until this video debuted on YouTube.

As long as people like Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson keep stirring the black kids up there's going to be turmoil. The Leftists that have infiltrated government also like fomenting problems too, because then it gives them a "reason" to clamp down on the rest of us. In the old days when the LEO's said to "get your a** on the ground, or lay down NOW with your hands behind your back", we did it lickety split. Now the kids are bickering with the LEO's, then the short-fused officers will not always respond correctly in that situation.

I agree that the understanding between urban "youths" & the LEO's is all but gone these days sadly enough

Well now.....given a few days for the dust to settle.....THIS comes out

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post

WOW! So scandalous & shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    As long as people like Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson keep stirring the black kids up there's going to be turmoil.
    My opinion.
    I can agree that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are demagogues, however there is the 300+ years of history in these United States with respect to African-Americans. The sum of that 300+ year history is where we find ourselves at today.
    To pin this down to two men is too reductionistic.

How you speak of Al and Jesse, I'm sure MLK was spoken off in the same terms during his time.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw
    The Leftists that have infiltrated government also like fomenting problems too, because then it gives them a "reason" to clamp down on the rest of us. In the old days when the LEO's said to "get your a** on the ground, or lay down NOW with your hands behind your back", we did it lickety split. Now the kids are bickering with the LEO's, then the short-fused officers will not always respond correctly in that situation.
    Leftists or rightist, it does not matter. Government marches forward to claiming more power. Do research the term 'Hegelian Dialectics'.
    Conservatives clamor for a romanticized time that never existed.
    Perhaps some Caucasians, particularly men, are experiencing merely a taste of what African-Americans have always experienced in the 3-400 year history of these United States?

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw
    I agree that the understanding between urban "youths" & the LEO's is all but gone these days sadly enough
    There never was understanding especially if you are an African-American male.
    African-Americans have always been disproportionately subject to the police power of the State whether as objects of the law (slaves) or subjects of the law (persons).

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    This is one report among others with differing perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    This is one report among others with differing perspectives.
    I'll give you that, Shik......but there was once upon a time when I lived in an HOA subdivision that was sometime around 2004-2006 increasingly occupied by .... hmmmm.....how shall I say it kindly....."those who were able to fog a mirror".

Methinx the "event promoter" in this case might have been less than responsible as regards the HOA rules.....and the crowd that showed up, well a bunch of rowdy kids whose parent(s) haven't taught them RESPECT.

Bottom line....for all of us here on planet earth....we are our own worst enemies ! (Conduct yourselves accordingly)