Thread: COPS CRASH POOL PARTY - I have a feeling this is going to get nasty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Well now.....given a few days for the dust to settle.....THIS comes out
    This is one report among others with differing perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    This is one report among others with differing perspectives.
    I'll give you that, Shik......but there was once upon a time when I lived in an HOA subdivision that was sometime around 2004-2006 increasingly occupied by .... hmmmm.....how shall I say it kindly....."those who were able to fog a mirror".

Methinx the "event promoter" in this case might have been less than responsible as regards the HOA rules.....and the crowd that showed up, well a bunch of rowdy kids whose parent(s) haven't taught them RESPECT.

Bottom line....for all of us here on planet earth....we are our own worst enemies ! (Conduct yourselves accordingly)

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    I'll give you that, Shik......but there was once upon a time when I lived in an HOA subdivision that was sometime around 2004-2006 increasingly occupied by .... hmmmm.....how shall I say it kindly....."those who were able to fog a mirror".

Methinx the "event promoter" in this case might have been less than responsible as regards the HOA rules.....and the crowd that showed up, well a bunch of rowdy kids whose parent(s) haven't taught them RESPECT.

Bottom line....for all of us here on planet earth....we are our own worst enemies ! (Conduct yourselves accordingly)
    I deem this post most fair. Never heard the euphemism "able to fog a mirror".

I did state that "rules and protocols of engagement between AAs and LEOs" will need to be constructed and taught. Taught and re-taught to the youth as early as possible.

To "lip off" against a police officer obviously goes against common sense, but do we expect teens to possess such sense when their minds aren't fully developed yet? Who is the adult in this situation?