Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banks that have account software that allows you to insert lawful demand clause.

Banks that have account software that allows you to insert lawful demand clause.

I am on direct deposit at work and I need to be able to insert the lawful money demand clause using their online banking software when a direct deposit is made. My bank does not currently allow me to do this through their online banking software application. Does anyone know what banks and/or credit unions that would allow one to do that? Thank you in advance for your help - I'm a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpmedoitright View Post
    I am on direct deposit at work and I need to be able to insert the lawful money demand clause using their online banking software when a direct deposit is made. My bank does not currently allow me to do this through their online banking software application. Does anyone know what banks and/or credit unions that would allow one to do that? Thank you in advance for your help - I'm a newbie.
    I cancelled my direct deposit with my work and then started getting a paper paycheck.

I read here that all that was needed was the DEMAND for lawful money, not necessarily the response or approval from the financial institution. Is this correct?

That is right. What else could law demand of you? Claim your birthright. It is the Department of Justice's job and the Comptroller of the Currency's job too, to watch over the bankers.

My background is in software design/programming/systems. There are several big players in the Banking software world. My bank does not allow me to make any additions/verbage to direct deposits through their online banking software. My OP was to find out if anyone knew of a specific online banking software that allows the addition of comments such as the lawful money demand statement. One thing I know is this; computers are mere machines and do what WE tell them to do. Therefore creating the option within the banking software to allow bank customers to make their own comments would not be difficult to do. I'm going to pursue some of the major banking software vendors and inquire about this capability. It MUST be possible because there is a post on this forum which indicates the Suitor is able to add the lawful money demand statement as a notation to his direct deposit via his online banking software.

The ultimate deal would be to own my own bank, that way I could run the software how I wanted to. Speaking of which, there have been numerous attempts through the years by various freedom oriented people to start/open a bank or credit union. Unfortunately, most of these have failed, some taking a lot of people's money in the process. Many of the smaller and family owned banks have been bought up by the huge banking cartels. I understand it takes about ten million cool ones to open a bank plus application to the federal reserve for a charter.

Banking has changed a lot in recent years. Fifty years ago, you and your banker had a relationship. They knew you and your business needs and were there to serve. Nowadays, about every three months or so when you walk into your bank, the faces and names have changed. This makes it difficult to establish a positive relationship with a banker. My local bank decided to shut down all their super market locations because it would save them eight million bux a year in salaries. They said in their press release that people could do 99% of their banking through ATMs. I guess they expect you to carry on a banking relationship with an ATM machine.
    Last edited by Helpmedoitright; 06-23-15 at 04:19 PM.

One can open a bank on the State level (via the appropriate State department) or as a national banking association (via the OCC). FRB membership is not necessarily a requirement on the State level. The failure of folks to properly establish the banks you mentioned is probably because they were doing it for the wrong reasons. There are also non-bank financial institutions. It is also possible to establish a bank outside the USA and open a branch in the USA.

My background is in software design/programming/systems. There are several big players in the Banking software world. My bank does not allow me to make any additions/verbage to direct deposits through their online banking software. My OP was to find out if anyone knew of a specific online banking software that allows the addition of comments such as the lawful money demand statement. One thing I know is this; computers are mere machines and do what WE tell them to do. Therefore creating the option within the banking software to allow bank customers to make their own comments would not be difficult to do. I'm going to pursue some of the major banking software vendors and inquire about this capability. It MUST be possible because there is a post on this forum which indicates the Suitor is able to add the lawful money demand statement as a notation to his direct deposit via his online banking software.

The ultimate deal would be to own my own bank, that way I could run the software how I wanted to. Speaking of which, there have been numerous attempts through the years by various freedom oriented people to start/open a bank or credit union. Unfortunately, most of these have failed, some taking a lot of people's money in the process. Many of the smaller and family owned banks have been bought up by the huge banking cartels. I understand it takes about ten million cool ones to open a bank plus application to the federal reserve for a charter.

Banking has changed a lot in recent years. Fifty years ago, you and your banker had a relationship. They knew you and your business needs and were there to serve. Nowadays, about every three months or so when you walk into your bank, the faces and names have changed. This makes it difficult to establish a positive relationship with a banker. My local bank decided to shut down all their super market locations because it would save them eight million bux a year in salaries. They said in their press release that people could do 99% of their banking through ATMs. I guess they expect you to carry on a banking relationship with an ATM machine.
    When a company talks about saving money by paying less in salaries it might be best to translate that as them saying

"We want to profit as much as we can off of you people without paying you people--we could care less about your society we just want to line our pockets."
    IMHO its best to pay people so they don't starve or resort to robbery than save a few pennies. Notice how companies justify hiking food prices due to higher gasoline prices but if their employees say gas prices have gone up I need more $ they would laugh at that. If they paid the workers more money, no one would notice the difference if the gas prices went up. It should be clear that they are deliberately trying to create poverty and disparity. As long as people keeping tolerating that kind of crap.... I'm not necessarily for "equality" (which can mean stealing from people and dragging talented, industrious people down to the level of sluggish, lazy people to make 'everyone' 'equal') I'm for equity.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-23-15 at 10:18 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

A-yup....that be me.....but it's the bank's online interface that provides for a customer comment for each transaction.....not using any banking software on the home PC. I do this because it's available to me....though a simple written demand recorded @ the county recorder, then a certified copy of same sent to the Fed Res Bank for your region would make your demand known sufficiently.

.......They said in their press release that people could do 99% of their banking through ATMs. I guess they expect you to carry on a banking relationship with an ATM machine.
    I've had the unfortunate experience of being in an ATM line where a customer or two ahead of me seemed to be trying to initiate a home equity loan or some such....

Pondering this type of scenario might be helpful...
    John H. Doe, at the mortgage desk, gives the bank a promissory note for "one hundred and twenty thousand dollars in the lawful money of the United States of America". After signing some papers and providing an SSN, the bank forks over a check for one hundred and twenty thousand DOLLARS / $120,000.00. The bank receives lawful money in value and in exchange gives John H. Doe credit.
    Utility bills, credit card bills all seem to be denominated in $000.00 and often $ and such are in a box. Its more like the only time you see the words lawful money is when the alleged borrower is out to get money from the bank--but credit in the USA and much of "the world" is money.

When dealing with FRB member banks, there is credit that is specific to that clearinghouse system. If you want to redeem that scrip for lawful money there is 12 USC 411 redemption for lawful money. On the other hand SEPARATELY, if you want to add a rider asserting that all of your transactions with respect to a given account shall be construed to be in lawful money, that is another matter: notice to the law department and perhaps also to the state AG or nearest U.S. district attorney. Point being, its best to avoid mixing things up.

Why are they separate?

If you overdraw or if charges are made to an account, the bank sees you as owing them for honoring an item, so therefore the currency of choice would be lawful money rather than clearinghouse scrip--that is a separate matter from depositing checks from someone else which to which might "redeemed for lawful money" verbiage.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-24-15 at 02:07 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Pondering this type of scenario might be helpful...

Utility bills, credit card bills all seem to be denominated in $000.00 and often $ and such are in a box. Its more like the only time you see the words lawful money is when the alleged borrower is out to get money from the bank--but credit in the USA and much of "the world" is money.

When dealing with FRB member banks, there is credit that is specific to that clearinghouse system. If you want to redeem that scrip for lawful money there is 12 USC 411 redemption for lawful money. On the other hand SEPARATELY, if you want to add a rider asserting that all of your transactions with respect to a given account shall be construed to be in lawful money, that is another matter: notice to the law department and perhaps also to the state AG or nearest U.S. district attorney. Point being, its best to avoid mixing things up.

Why are they separate?

If you overdraw or if charges are made to an account, the bank sees you as owing them for honoring an item, so therefore the currency of choice would be lawful money rather than clearinghouse scrip--that is a separate matter from depositing checks from someone else which to which might "redeemed for lawful money" verbiage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    A-yup....that be me.....but it's the bank's online interface that provides for a customer comment for each transaction.....not using any banking software on the home PC. I do this because it's available to me....though a simple written demand recorded @ the county recorder, then a certified copy of same sent to the Fed Res Bank for your region would make your demand known sufficiently.

I've had the unfortunate experience of being in an ATM line where a customer or two ahead of me seemed to be trying to initiate a home equity loan or some such....
    Well, the FRB membership is key. If the bank is a member of the FRB, that means the FRB is its bank. As an FRB member, the bank has duties associated with that membership and is bound by all applicable regulations--unless of course they want to cease to be an FRB member and lose their license through the OCC. State banks aren't necessarily required to be members of any FRB but they may be eligible to hold accounts there.

A notice to the FRB with respect to an account associated with its 'domain' should probably also be echoed to the Secretary of Treasury or to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-24-15 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    I've had the unfortunate experience of being in an ATM line where ....
    Sounds like a bank run.
    If I'm hearing this correctly, you all are demanding lawful money to save our nation and our children. and if done properly you may avoid income taxes on that lawful money income? seems like you are ignoring the larger issue, the elephant in the room. If you're correct then the government has misled the public about taxable income. and not just government/irs but judges, CPAs, attorneys and professionals too. anyone with weight, the people we go to for definitive answers. This smacks of a grand conspiracy doesn't it? That's a pretty big deal.