Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
hi skikamaru,

thats not my "government", I am striving to keep mine between my ears. i now think government is another word/term for mind control im sure youve probably heard that before, no? govern=control, ment= mental. seems to fit! according to Karl Lentz, Obama was quoted as saying "America is a self governing nation"

the way i see it now is that the incorporated one is set up for those of us who fail in self governing. those who cant control their own minds will still have it controlled.
The psychological perspective of government from the perspective of an individual, I had not considered. Thank-you for this.

My focus was on the financial aspect of government.

Definition
: A company is an association or collection of individuals, whether natural persons, legal persons, or a mixture of both. Company members share a common purpose and unite in order to focus their various talents and organize their collectively available skills or resources to achieve specific, declared goals. .... [Link]
.... as to "whose" government it is or claims to be is a whole other ball of wax .....