Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Government as company

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Government as company

I tend to focus not so much the presumed protective functions of government, but its ability to raise CAPITAL via tax receipts as well as the selling of bonds.

The constitutions are corporate charters establishing such companies.

The pool of capital is refreshed, at least, annually.
    Services are created to raise additional revenue i.e Social Security, the judiciary, etc.
    The executives/trustees take a little off the top for themselves.
    Liabilities are passed to the constitutors i.e. tax payers.

Companies and corporations ultimately descend from trust law.
    The company titled 'government of the United States' has only had one year in its corporate existence where it was debt free and ran a surplus, 1834-35.
    What matters is that it runs or operates. What matters is that it has participation from people. What matters is that it garners energy from people.

To some degree, deficits and surpluses of government are a distraction from seeing it as I've just described.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I tend to focus not so much the presumed protective functions of government, but its ability to raise CAPITAL via tax receipts as well as the selling of bonds.

The constitutions are corporate charters establishing such companies.

The pool of capital is refreshed, at least, annually.
    Services are created to raise additional revenue i.e Social Security, the judiciary, etc.
    The executives/trustees take a little off the top for themselves.
    Liabilities are passed to the constitutors i.e. tax payers.

Companies and corporations ultimately descend from trust law.
    The company titled 'government of the United States' has only had one year in its corporate existence where it was debt free and ran a surplus, 1834-35.
    What matters is that it runs or operates. What matters is that it has participation from people. What matters is that it garners energy from people.

To some degree, deficits and surpluses of government are a distraction from seeing it as I've just described.

A "STATE" can never be anything but a corporation\society, even the feds admit it !

http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/us_corporation.htm

Editor's note: Actually in the U.S. Code the term "United States" is said to have any of three meanings:

US CODE: Title 28,3002. Definitions (archived here)

(15) "United States" means —
    (A) a Federal corporation;
    (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
    (C) an instrumentality of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    A "STATE" can never be anything but a corporation\society, even the feds admit it !
    I believe it is Ben Franklin that said the purpose of government was to protect property and peoples' unequal interest therein....

I keep it real simple - I demand lawful money per 12USC411. That claim must be defeated. Therefore it is not given to one to defend rather to prosecute upon counterclaim - demanding lawful money per 12USC411 in substance and not use. For it is lawful to make a use of FRN's but it appears that FRN's are not lawful money as per the statute and many many court cases.

Therefore to argue in defense is in my opinion not smart. Rather counterclaim upon the facts established in your court of evidence. The cause of action might be breach of trust, breach of contract and perhaps even libel. Upon thou shall not steal and thou shall not commit pre-meditated murder [civil death in debt].

The presumption exists unless it is rebutted timely. There is no respect unto persons.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

A confederacy was formed stiled "The United States of America".
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

"one to defend rather to prosecute upon counterclaim" interesting quote MJ but why this............

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
    Plaintiff,

v.

DOREEN M. HENDRICKSON,
    Defendant

http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter/D...dingAppeal.pdf

From this, http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm#ISWD
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    "one to defend rather to prosecute upon counterclaim" interesting quote MJ but why this............

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
    Plaintiff,

v.

DOREEN M. HENDRICKSON,
    Defendant

http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter/D...dingAppeal.pdf

From this, http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm#ISWD
    In my opinion, it is better to prosecute one's claim rather to defend against a claim. My claim is for Lawful Money as that term is defined by statute.

My cause of action would be breach of trust/contract or libel.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-19-15 at 05:41 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

In a trust situation the bank is holding 90k in lawful money for a Boy left to him from his dad his Mom is his legal or lawful guardian and had agreed to the judges order when her common law husband died in car wreck his parents set the trust up for grandchild out off insurance claim.My question is the BANKer has been asking my wife's friend the Mom if she ever needed money from the fund she can get the order varied as it was her that had first claim on the insurance monies all she did was transfer it to her son.It the money cant be drawn upon without a new order no interest or earnings are posted with the mom's monthly statements who demanded lawful money in the first place was it a court judge grandparents lawyer or is it a way to insure the monies are not reserved for other purposes like daily interest or investment . I did my best to explain it and failed if one was to explain it to a 40 yr old broad why the banker wants her business it might help some older guy too?just asking

hi skikamaru,

thats not my "government", I am striving to keep mine between my ears. i now think government is another word/term for mind control im sure youve probably heard that before, no? govern=control, ment= mental. seems to fit! according to Karl Lentz, Obama was quoted as saying "America is a self governing nation"

the way i see it now is that the incorporated one is set up for those of us who fail in self governing. those who cant control their own minds will still have it controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    In a trust situation the bank is holding 90k in lawful money for a Boy left to him from his dad his Mom is his legal or lawful guardian and had agreed to the judges order when her common law husband died in car wreck his parents set the trust up for grandchild out off insurance claim.My question is the BANKer has been asking my wife's friend the Mom if she ever needed money from the fund she can get the order varied as it was her that had first claim on the insurance monies all she did was transfer it to her son.It the money cant be drawn upon without a new order no interest or earnings are posted with the mom's monthly statements who demanded lawful money in the first place was it a court judge grandparents lawyer or is it a way to insure the monies are not reserved for other purposes like daily interest or investment . I did my best to explain it and failed if one was to explain it to a 40 yr old broad why the banker wants her business it might help some older guy too?just asking
    hi xparte, if i read you correctly here then whats the problem? if the demand was made and recorded then what does it matter what the bank does?