Thread: Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Who,s surrendered her once lofty concept of God and has substituted for it one so low, so ignoble as to be legally unworthy of lawful thinking, worshipping ROMAN or RABBINICAL men. .. A whole new philosophy of the Hebrew/Christian life has resulted from this one basic error." What Does It Mean to Accept Christ?well first finding the words Accepting Christ in the BIBLE. To believe only in Christ except no other God was dying on a cross not a inconvenience now accepting this or not is no inconvenience to you is it.Believe and receive is applied to me except my fate is now with God.why except 2 Christ's one was the son of man accepting Caesar as God remaining mute.I see why the tower of babel was accepted and why the legalese was confounded picking up a cross or accepting a charge is a sin who gets 2 double the enrichment EXCEPTING my faith and Gods grace that Christ has already paid. acceptance of Christ for its value is a Roman citizenship The thief on the cross saved and standing with the truth except no other/.If [genitals]GENTILES worked the money tables Christ already knew .1st thread is the deepest.
    Last edited by xparte; 06-28-15 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Huge Nuts on the monkey