The decisions of an inferior court are subject to collateral attack. , in a superior court one may sue an inferior court directly, rather than resort to appeal to an appellate court. Decision of a court of record may not be appealed. It is binding on ALL other courts. However, no statutory or constitutional court (whether it be an appellate or supreme court) can second guess the judgment of a court of record. “The judgment of a court of record whose jurisdiction is final,
Summary proceeding. Any proceeding by which a controversy is settled, case disposed of, or trial conducted, in a prompt and simple manner,
without the aid of a jury, without presentment or indictment, or in other respects out of the regular course of the common law. In procedure,
proceedings are said to be summary 'when they are short and simple in comparison with regular proceedings; e., in comparison with the
proceedings which alone would have been applicable, either in the same or analogous cases, if summary proceedings had not been available.How the hell might any order be filled My question Walter as being situated on crown land or trying to keep the QUEENS peace .Would a Canadian Court of record allow a plaintiff to sue a provincial traffic court for damages in the reverse I was ordered 60 days in jail now i wish to be compensated my order is for monetary damages .I was thinking start it in small claims well thats just a judgement any Industry on this also a good post.