Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is canada

Who is canada

ALL EMPLOYEES GOT THE DAY OFF THEY NEVER TOOK IT CANADA DID you say your a COUNTRY AND YOU HAVE A DATE OF BIRTH and INTRODUCED DOMINION OVER who .what kinda party is this that celebrates persons and dominion over a person who then abstains from marriage and sexual relations and parties for the dead . one without holiday take off Eh

Canada, if a nation, is the collective name for those who associate under that name/heading/stile. England is a nation, State of England is the name of one of its 'administrative arm'. Kingdom of England would be the 'administrative arm' of the sovereign in Right of England.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-02-15 at 12:47 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

What I find humorist is that British Columbia land tax's are due the day after Canada day.

Patty Hearst Syndrome

Name:  patty_Hearst.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  16.8 KB

lodi calls it stokholm i call it selling news papers for dad appearing on the cover overcovers all undercovers happy birthday just about covers IT

Which Canada are you referring to?

CANADA the corporation registered in the UNITED STATES corporation ?

inequitable speaking i have referenced a date of birth as hearsay as the NAME is less offensive then its incorporation date. Which Canada are you referring to?
    The one that never takes the stand R-E-G-I-N-A a k a Canada

Is there any other CANADA besides this one?

Name:  sec letter 001.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  144.8 KB

Should no further need arise to have a party for this piece of paper lets just keep the conversion and resource as memorial benefits and gunpowder all the great papers enjoy fireworks and enjoy a profitable peacetime MJ enjoys june i still enjoy disturbing that peace in july Canada is family,s full of heroes and villians lots of medals markers and places of rest Only thing Canada missing is a chest Nov 11th in july Pin the truth on a Man the paper a person i try and remind folks of this when its july if they ask

Who is canada

Hi people,
    I live in Canada from last 7 months. I am new here and victim of France attack