Thread: Larry Cleveland – Kentucky Prosecutor – No Evidence Laws Apply

Larry Cleveland – Kentucky Prosecutor – No Evidence Laws Apply

Imagine the stress of finding out an attorney is attacking you, he wants you in prison and has indicted you.

They’re not accusing you of hurting anyone, they want you in prison for not complying with the dictates of men and women calling themselves a “legislature.”

How much more stress will there be when the attorney casually admits that proving their laws apply to you “is not a matter of evidence”?

The guy doesn’t think he has to prove his argument is true.

Dear Larry Please Answer The Question! Quit avoiding the Question.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015 by Marc Stevens
    Last edited by Chex; 07-06-15 at 12:58 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

He did confirm that he operates under the common argument that if one is physically in Kentucky, then the constitution and laws apply. I asked him what facts, if any, he relies on to support his argument. Larry stated it, “is not a matter of evidence.” He insisted it was “logical” though.
    Crafty. What he seems to be saying is: you have to confess to being "in Kentucky" show some kind of prima facie evidence that he can without a doubt construe you to be "in Kentucky". Perhaps he isn't relying on evidence in the sense of overt evidence, because he is relying on mere presumption. That might explain "logical" as in "LOGIC: unrebutted presumption - rebuttal or contrary evidence = presumption stands as truth". I wouldn't say that it proves any hostility of the alleged government there. But instead it proves that you either bite or don't.

A better question is: "What does 'in Kentucky' mean?"
    Last edited by allodial; 07-06-15 at 06:04 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Crafty. What he seems to be saying is: you have to confess to being "in Kentucky" show some kind of prima facie evidence that he can without a doubt construe you to be "in Kentucky". Perhaps he isn't relying on evidence in the sense of overt evidence, because he is relying on mere presumption. That might explain "logical" as in "LOGIC: unrebutted presumption - rebuttal or contrary evidence = presumption stands as truth". I wouldn't say that it proves any hostility of the alleged government there. But instead it proves that you either bite or don't.

A better question is: "What does 'in Kentucky' mean?"

I reckon for one to come to the true meaning of "in Kentucky", one would have to use their "imagi-nation"

......not sure if I possess such.....

If a drivers license was used or entered, there are 'rules of service' upon 'the entity' through the drivers license folks - aka the Sheriff. Maybe there was ex parte notice to the fiction held by the Sheriff and trying to get surety to step in.... not enough context to provide point of view.

@allodial ... what does 'in Kentucky' mean. My question would start with, please define Kentucky. Then we can talk about being "in Kentucky".

Kentucky is a great state of mind Old Grand Dad is another great state of mind altogether if your bonded your Bourbon in Kentucky .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Kentucky is a great state of mind Old Grand Dad is another great state of mind altogether if your bonded your Bourbon in Kentucky .

And you are sure the prosecutor has the same definition for Kentucky?

well what say why Bourbon needs bonding first for its drunk who,s holding the paper in Kentucky is holding the party for the Estate. A Kentucky State Driver License was i ever issued one this Driver,s License much like a state of mind if the prosecutor can prove ya were issued something you were begging to have and you were issued it in a Kentucky Me I stay the hell outa old kentuck until proof any these claims have anything to do with me he can only practice law on you if its ok and it has to be in a place you both have a licence in Kentucky at law bar cards in kentucky
    Last edited by xparte; 07-10-15 at 12:24 AM. Reason: thats private