Thread: David Merrill and his view of the national debt.

David Merrill and his view of the national debt.

I keep reading emails sent by people who are distressed like this....

Both Democrats and Republicans They Say, "We're broke".

And can't help our own Veterans, Seniors, Orphans, Etc.,?????

But, over the last several years, THEY have provided direct cash aid to.....

Hamas - $351 M, Libya $1.45 Billion, Egypt - $397 M, Mexico - $622 M, Russia - $380 M (which I doubt), Haiti - $1.4 Billion, Jordan - $463 M, Kenya - $816 M, Sudan - $870 M, Nigeria - $456 M, Uganda - $451 M, Congo - $359 M, Ethiopia - $981 M, Pakistan - $2 Billion, South Africa - $566 M, Senegal - $698 M, Mozambique - $404 M, Zambia - $331 M, Kazakhstan - $304 M, Iraq - $1.08 Billion, Tanzania - $554 M, A total of $14,933,000,000 that's 14.933 BILLIONS, of Dollars, (Dollars? they don’t understand its FRN’s).

People get confused by what the corporation is giving away and who’s footing the bill.

“All bills of credit emitted, monies borrowed, and debts contracted by, or under the authority of Congress, before the assembling of the United States, in pursuance of the present confederation, shall be deemed and considered as a charge against the United States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said United States, and the public faith are hereby solemnly pledged.”

The question I ask is “What is “United States money is expressed in dollars?

Read the code.

The United States Code provides for base-metallic coinage, gold coinage, and silver coinage, all denominated in “dollars.” The base-metallic coinage includes “a dollar coin,” weighing “8.1 grams,” and composed of copper and nickel.

The gold coinage includes a “fifty dollar gold coin” that “weighs 33.931 grams, and contains one troy ounce of fine gold.”

The silver coinage consists of a coin that is inscribed “One Dollar” weighs “31.103 grams,” and contains one ounce of “.999 fine silver.”

What is the rational relationship between this “dollar” of 31.103 grams of silver, a “fifty- dollar” coin containing 33.931 grams of gold alloy, and a “dollar” containing “8.1 grams” of base metals?

Obviously, these are not the amounts of the metals that exchange against each other in the free market—that is, the different weights of different metals do not reflect equivalent purchasing powers.

So, on what theory are each of these disparate weights, and purchasing powers, equally “dollars”?

No its not “Take a one hundred dollar bill to a bank and get five twenty like some tax lawyer said.

Federal Reserve Notes. Most people mistake the Federal Reserve Note (FRN) “dollar bill” for a “dollar.”

But no statute defines or ever defined the “one dollar” FRN as the “dollar” or even a “dollar.”

Moreover, the United States Code provides that FRNs “shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States . . . or at any Federal Reserve bank.”

If FRNs are not themselves “lawful money,” they cannot be “dollars,” the units in which all “United States money is expressed.”

Some call it a ‘buck’ is any inanimate object, usually knife or pencil, which is thrown into a jack pot and temporarily taken by the winner of the pot. Whenever the deal reaches the holder of the ‘buck,’ a new jack pot must be made.

And then you have Greece and people commenting say Greece will run to Putin.

Can you blame Greece? I think personally Greece don’t want the IMF in their country.

The problem with people is that they don’t see is all those billions congress hands out; the bill goes to the united states corporation Act of 1871 and in turn gives the people the same bill with usury charges attached to it - which goes to the “National Debt”, and there on the hook for it not to mention they been paid with the fiat too.

Bottom line: If in doubt stamp the check with the non=endorsement anyway, You have nothing to lose.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

After the fact, sure, the story made headlines... but you didn't see a paper like the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, or The New York Times predict it, at least not to my knowledge. The mainstream media usually doesn't even see this kind of thing coming and they're typically incapable of giving people any warning. Which is why I've been pounding the table about the October decision.

If a currency as minor as the Swiss Franc can rattle millions of people in Europe - you can just imagine what would happen if a big currency like the U.S. dollar goes through a change. I mean, I can tell you the chief executive of Swatch - the Swiss watchmaker - said that depegging the Franc was literally a tsunami for the export industry, and the entire country. One guy said his mortgage payment shot up more than $240 in a single week. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1074237/pg1

Victor Sperandeo & Dr. Edwin Vieira Jr Part 2

Back to how they did it? Well, money makes the world go around. ergo, the controllers of money make the world go round.
    Who controls the money? What is a central bank? How come almost every nation has one? What is the BIS? Who controls the BIS?
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"