Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In defense of the Confederate Flag - Response to Leftists by an educated Bklack man

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Speaking of Caucasian's let us be willing to forgive the ignorant.

Have you ever noticed that just about every application [for benefits] ever presented lists some of the races and for the so called "white" race it says Caucasian?

See the attachment - FREE WHITE PERSONS - and this court case for more information: CLICK HERE

Even this is a trap for the mind - for the moment one thinks to use the term FREE WHITE PERSON - one is immediately trapped under the construction of that term. Persons of Statehood release us from race - for all accounts are held in trust. FDR was careful to show....

AMAZING! Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Having watched the video, count me out if this qualifies as "'intelligent, objective' black folks".

I've never heard any Caucasian refer to his own race with such derision, yet this man expects anyone, let alone "black folks" to take him seriously?

His tone and language detract from his message unless he is pandering to a certain segment of people.
    To whom is he seeking to communicate? Or is his intent merely to shock and incite?
    Well IMO he's right on the money, the Left has infiltrated the Black Community & sets them against people of European heritage for no good reason. Just listen to these destructive diatribes coming from the mouth of Dr. Kamau Kambon. He's so wrong, and is just repeating what his Leftist masters have programmed him with. Really pathetic individual IMO and not helpful at all to black folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Speaking of Caucasian's let us be willing to forgive the ignorant.

Have you ever noticed that just about every application [for benefits] ever presented lists some of the races and for the so called "white" race it says Caucasian?

See the attachment - FREE WHITE PERSONS - and this court case for more information: CLICK HERE

Even this is a trap for the mind - for the moment one thinks to use the term FREE WHITE PERSON - one is immediately trapped under the construction of that term. Persons of Statehood release us from race - for all accounts are held in trust. FDR was careful to show....
    I'm floored.

Notice it included the Moorish inhabitants of Spain and Portugal.

It seems the Moorish Science Temple was on to something ....

From a purely legal term "white" can mean "freeborn". Felons because of their 'checkered' past' are 'colored persons'. Don't mistake the hijack of media, newspapers and their slanders of organic Government for truth. From what I gather, it was mainly German imports during the 1800s tried to push their "German supremacy" by selling the idea of "white" having to do with a physical appearance [that might have been a late Roman doctrine]. To say "Negroes could not be citizens" is perhaps synonymous saying that "slave-born/felons/slaves could not be citizens". The Dredd Scott decision said nothing new. Its amazing how few people ever bother to read the Dredd Scott case and the Amistad case fully--so much information is buried in there. Negroes of the African races means slave/slave-born of the African races. The Amistad case had to do with freeborn men asserting that they were not 'negroes' of any race and they won despite their dark brown skin. Dredd Scott has to do with a dark-skinned man who confessed to being born a slave in court and who thusly was ruled to be a 'negro'.

Few people understand that the subjects of a man and a freeborn men are not on the same level. The slave or subject is like the proxy of his master and he is not on equal footing with the freeborn. Babylonian law had strict penalties for dealing with a man's slave as if he were free because the slave's property was that of his masters!

Isn't interesting that none of the so-called "Black leaders" tell these truths?

So if you confess to being a "negro" what are you confessing to? Perhaps you could just write "Freeborn" on the form when it asks for "race".
    Last edited by allodial; 07-15-15 at 01:31 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Waco was a white or black idea white Waco black waco Fredrick Douglas fought a system his own the greatest evil is one people thinking its two. Accept that black prick or that white prick before i kill you i want those lawn chairs back or find your own drive next bowling night thats my experience Gettin over yourself is harder than a colourful excuse for not ive had martys chairs two summers if its helps i should be dead.

All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Its a great sound bite Mike overacting and Morgan he is just a actor ,I hear the first BLACK President is mixed race how so all the rest are just what? that mixed history is a great mix of CBS ABS NBC BBC why is Morgan under the impression the PRESIDENT needs to be all black or white and or stop calling me in February Mike. Morgan and PRESIDENTs day if u are mixed its just a day whats he saying he nows ok with a real black presidents day thats his stop talking about it hard to when your being paid. Does A American President and CEO need a Name tag If its Feb its on CBS