Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In defense of the Confederate Flag - Response to Leftists by an educated Bklack man

In defense of the Confederate Flag - Response to Leftists by an educated Black man

I don't ever think we'll see intelligent objective black folks on the MSM networks, because they don't fit the divisive tactics that the Leftist insiders need to continue destroying the USA from the inside out.

Last edited by loveunderlaw; 07-16-15 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    I don't ever think we'll see intelligent objective black folks on the MSM networks, ...
    Does this statement above begin with a presumpton that 'black folks' in general are the opposite of the qualifiers 'intelligent' and 'objective'?

Also, what is the criteria for qualifying as 'intelligent' and 'objective' as well as who sets this criteria?

I've never heard these qualifiers used in general as to 'white folks'.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw
    ... because they don't fit the divisive tactics that the Leftist insiders need to continue destroying the USA from the inside out.
    What is a 'Leftist'? Who are 'Leftists'?

I'm asking questions to understand your position as well as solidify the terms you are using minus presumption/assumption.

A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. who ever fly s this has let his flag hit the ground first rebel flag lost its mast the living were stacked on the dead old story nations and old glory idol worship or Gods chosen .retire a flag bury a person living stacked on dead paper A Man till his death fly what ever he is willin to die for if you see God in that flag fine dead in law is dead in spiritual law God gave Man free will I am what I am a son of God, Gods only son is Man Christ is that flag God knows Man not faces or masks black this white that persons of colour thats Mans creation A book was written Man was created read the E-manual pick a racist to run a race pick a Man to put the person in its place
    Last edited by xparte; 07-12-15 at 06:29 PM.

https://youtu.be/0RwB2N-yW-Q Thomas Sowell Audiobook go a few steps of the Court house lawn The People of the Abyss (London Slum of Death), Brutal Reality Audiobook, by Jack London, find out where intelligence got its first start or how intelligence takes one word and describes its as superior bye design common sense is self described regardless any tribe

I find it amazing and disturbing that so many care so much, one way or another, about a flag, yet don't care one damn bit about their own rights. Maybe most just don't want to be reminded that they are all just slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I find it amazing and disturbing that so many care so much, one way or another, about a flag, yet don't care one damn bit about their own rights. Maybe most just don't want to be reminded that they are all just slaves.
    That is hilarious. To me the issue is I don't like one group telling another group what to do. Man cannot require another man to do anything. But men can Administrate persons. And God has no respect unto persons! Michael Joseph, as Engineer is not Michael Joseph, as man.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    I don't ever think we'll see intelligent objective black folks on the MSM networks, because they don't fit the divisive tactics that the Leftist insiders need to continue destroying the USA from the inside out.
    Having watched the video, count me out if this qualifies as "'intelligent, objective' black folks".

I've never heard any Caucasian refer to his own race with such derision, yet this man expects anyone, let alone "black folks" to take him seriously?

His tone and language detract from his message unless he is pandering to a certain segment of people.
    To whom is he seeking to communicate? Or is his intent merely to shock and incite?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 07-14-15 at 10:04 AM.

The government, with the media, wants the people divided. They do not care if it is black / white, gay / straight, religious / secular, rich / poor, or whatever. As long as we are divided we are distracted from the fact that it is the government that is the biggest threat to the rights and liberties of the people. They jail us for victimless crimes, they extort our money by threatening to seize our property, they daily take advantage of our ignorance in law which is a direct result of the public education that they have a fiduciary duty to provide and bury us and our businesses with regulation forcing any competent management over seas.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Having watched the video, count me out if this qualifies as "'intelligent, objective' black folks".

I've never heard any Caucasian refer to his own race with such derision, yet this man expects anyone, let alone "black folks" to take him seriously?

His tone and language detract from his message unless he is pandering to a certain segment of people.
    To whom is he seeking to communicate? Or is his intent merely to shock and incite?
    Speaking of Caucasian's let us be willing to forgive the ignorant.

Have you ever noticed that just about every application [for benefits] ever presented lists some of the races and for the so called "white" race it says Caucasian?

See the attachment - FREE WHITE PERSONS - and this court case for more information: CLICK HERE

Even this is a trap for the mind - for the moment one thinks to use the term FREE WHITE PERSON - one is immediately trapped under the construction of that term. Persons of Statehood release us from race - for all accounts are held in trust. FDR was careful to show....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Does this statement above begin with a presumpton that 'black folks' in general are the opposite of the qualifiers 'intelligent' and 'objective'?

Also, what is the criteria for qualifying as 'intelligent' and 'objective' as well as who sets this criteria?

I've never heard these qualifiers used in general as to 'white folks'.

What is a 'Leftist'? Who are 'Leftists'?

I'm asking questions to understand your position as well as solidify the terms you are using minus presumption/assumption.

Well Shik you're missing my point & twisting my words a bit Who are the Leftists ? Well people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Hillary Clinton, Spike Lee, etc... that continually use things like the Confederate flag as a focal point of social "injustice" when it's their own disciples that are tearing up their own neighborhoods & killing the innocent there too!

Do some research on the Weather Underground for starters, they were Obama's mentors(Bill Ayers) & are anti-American to the core. The elderly black gentleman made some very salient points, if you were willing to listen with an open mind.

And I want you to think about this too: "If you can no longer fly the Confederate flag, what's going to be marked for PC deletion next" ? How about those trendy Che Guevarra T-Shirts ? When some special interest group gets an itch, are they going to make them "illegal" to wear too ? My friend we're on a very slippery slope right now, but in my case I agree with the Founders & Voltaire's sentiments
    I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
    As a freedom loving patriot so should you brother ! And don't forget that many southern blacks also fought in the civil war AGAINST the banker backed forces from the north. Please think about this long and hard, because it also affects you & the future of your children as well. This is serious stuff ! Farenheit 451 is closer than you think