A great job done by Onlashuk putting together a Report Treatise to use as a guide, especially for the newbies in our group that are having a hard time putting things together this will give you perspective.
Onlashuk has been my right hand man so to speak at meetings, we have had many discussions during the times when I was mentoring him. Just so happens that he is also a great writer and speaker more so talented then myself I believe.

>> Read on >>

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Deposit Your Pledge into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

There is a well-known quote amongst students who study the system of commerce and Banking. It was made by a man who is known by the name Colonel Edward Mandel House. In part of the infamous quote, the Colonel was purported to have said, “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.” He further stated, “Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading [Birth Certificate, the original, the lawful not the legal extract sold by Vital Statistics, the record produced by the hospital, represents the first person-Esau, who sold his inheritance for Social Security [A bowl of soup] to the second person Jacob, whose name was changed to Israel, after becoming the heir in place of the one that despised his inheritance] to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.”

The first thing that I want to bring to your attention is that you are subject to taxation because of a pledge that has been made by you, and more than likely, you are unaware of this, and how this pledge is affirmed and reaffirmed daily, in so many different ways. However, for the duration of this composition, I AM going to share with you my experience and perception as to how this plays out in one very simple way. And through this, you will find out why it is that I say, one of the most powerful statements that can aid in correcting ANY mistake is, “It was never my will or intent to Pledge or Gift unto you/YOUR CORPORATION/the Matrix/fill-n-the-blank, the energy of my Love, Life, Labor, Body, Soul, or Spirit.” (Ab inito) This declaration of intent covers absolutely everything.

Now, the question is, “What exactly is this pledge, or at the least, how is this pledge perceived or expressed?” However, before I get to this, I want to comment on what some might already be thinking, wherein there are those that would want to argue the validity of whether or not the Colonel actually made the quoted statements above. My position is simply to look at the entire statement, and then evaluate it in the light of current conditions of what is actually taking place in the world. Since there is a match, any attempt to argue most certainly defaults to complete frivolousness; and, moreover dishonor just for the sake of being argumentative. In short, it is highly irrelevant if the Colonel made the quote or not. Therefore, the only thing that matters is if what is said is the truth, or not.
Now back to the central point I wish to make, which is that pledges or pledging are affirmed each and every single time you go to the bank to make a, “deposit,” cashing that check, and not expressing the intent of the trust that you desire to be associated with. That is of course, if you do not do as the Widow did in Mark chapter 12 verses 41 through 44, who gave everything she had back to the Treasury obligating the Treasury to fulfilling her needs in return. If you have read this passage, did you notice how, Immanuel/JESUS was not really impressed with the big wads of cash that was being dumped into the donation pot by the Warren Buffets, the Bill Gates, and the Rothchild-Rockefellers-JPMorgans? Nah, he was not impressed by that at all, even though they gave of their abundance, because they did not return EVERYTHING back to the Treasury, which declares their greed and selfishness by the intent of their actions. However, the Widow did, and this is why she was esteemed with praise for her good works. Now you know one way a Judge knows if you genuinely intend to be a peaceful inhabitant, or a belligerent hostile.

You are correct to perceive that I AM saying, to make a, “deposit,” such as with the cashing of a check, with an open signature indorsement, meaning no limitation in the indorsement, is to make a pledge that elects backing up the rendering of the people to be both bankrupt and insolvent. Now, how pleasant a thought is this that we have all contributed to the financial demise of not just ourselves, but also everybody else by the simple action of making a deposit/pledge into what we think is our bank account? Can you think of any better motivation to allow Treasury to do its job than this? The Widow agreed to allow Treasury to do its job, why should we not follow her example?

Page (1 of 2)