Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
Anthony, in your own words of expectation you have shown me nothing here, anybody can put a presentment up with some written language on it, you have not provided any recording, you have not shown that any of this actually worked and settled the matter. You have only shown your typed words as I have done, but yet you expect more out of me. Yes, I first said success but then took it out of that category and corrected the mistake, yet you still hold it over my head because some freaken EGO you got about what originally happened, get over it. I know I have said this before.

We have butted heads in other forums before, i am tired of going through the same dance with you so it is probably best that you do not comment on my posts and I will not comment on yours.
What I have shown is the actual presentment received which initiates the beginning of the process I am implementing. I did not tout this as the "Anthony Method" nor have I made any claims except what my intentions are and how I will deal with the presentment. This event just happened recently and I provided the santized presentment refused for cause and the clerk instruction for recording my process. These are the only things I have to present here as of yet. I also explained in detail what my actions will be upon any further presentments relating to this matter. My plan is to fully document and share this process to the end here as it is the first "CITATION" I received since learning how to present the DL card. I will let the others here decide if our offerings compare with each other.

You define all this as "butting heads" or some kind of "dance". I don't know of anyone else here who shares your sentiments on this issue.

Where have we "butted heads" on other forums? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? On which forums did we converse and what was your Username so I can either confirm or rebut that claim.