Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deposit Your Pledge Into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

Lightbulb Deposit Your Pledge Into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

A great job done by Onlashuk putting together a Report Treatise to use as a guide, especially for the newbies in our group that are having a hard time putting things together this will give you perspective.
    Onlashuk has been my right hand man so to speak at meetings, we have had many discussions during the times when I was mentoring him. Just so happens that he is also a great writer and speaker more so talented then myself I believe.

>> Read on >>

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Deposit Your Pledge into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

There is a well-known quote amongst students who study the system of commerce and Banking. It was made by a man who is known by the name Colonel Edward Mandel House. In part of the infamous quote, the Colonel was purported to have said, “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.” He further stated, “Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading [Birth Certificate, the original, the lawful not the legal extract sold by Vital Statistics, the record produced by the hospital, represents the first person-Esau, who sold his inheritance for Social Security [A bowl of soup] to the second person Jacob, whose name was changed to Israel, after becoming the heir in place of the one that despised his inheritance] to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.”

The first thing that I want to bring to your attention is that you are subject to taxation because of a pledge that has been made by you, and more than likely, you are unaware of this, and how this pledge is affirmed and reaffirmed daily, in so many different ways. However, for the duration of this composition, I AM going to share with you my experience and perception as to how this plays out in one very simple way. And through this, you will find out why it is that I say, one of the most powerful statements that can aid in correcting ANY mistake is, “It was never my will or intent to Pledge or Gift unto you/YOUR CORPORATION/the Matrix/fill-n-the-blank, the energy of my Love, Life, Labor, Body, Soul, or Spirit.” (Ab inito) This declaration of intent covers absolutely everything.

Now, the question is, “What exactly is this pledge, or at the least, how is this pledge perceived or expressed?” However, before I get to this, I want to comment on what some might already be thinking, wherein there are those that would want to argue the validity of whether or not the Colonel actually made the quoted statements above. My position is simply to look at the entire statement, and then evaluate it in the light of current conditions of what is actually taking place in the world. Since there is a match, any attempt to argue most certainly defaults to complete frivolousness; and, moreover dishonor just for the sake of being argumentative. In short, it is highly irrelevant if the Colonel made the quote or not. Therefore, the only thing that matters is if what is said is the truth, or not.
    Now back to the central point I wish to make, which is that pledges or pledging are affirmed each and every single time you go to the bank to make a, “deposit,” cashing that check, and not expressing the intent of the trust that you desire to be associated with. That is of course, if you do not do as the Widow did in Mark chapter 12 verses 41 through 44, who gave everything she had back to the Treasury obligating the Treasury to fulfilling her needs in return. If you have read this passage, did you notice how, Immanuel/JESUS was not really impressed with the big wads of cash that was being dumped into the donation pot by the Warren Buffets, the Bill Gates, and the Rothchild-Rockefellers-JPMorgans? Nah, he was not impressed by that at all, even though they gave of their abundance, because they did not return EVERYTHING back to the Treasury, which declares their greed and selfishness by the intent of their actions. However, the Widow did, and this is why she was esteemed with praise for her good works. Now you know one way a Judge knows if you genuinely intend to be a peaceful inhabitant, or a belligerent hostile.

You are correct to perceive that I AM saying, to make a, “deposit,” such as with the cashing of a check, with an open signature indorsement, meaning no limitation in the indorsement, is to make a pledge that elects backing up the rendering of the people to be both bankrupt and insolvent. Now, how pleasant a thought is this that we have all contributed to the financial demise of not just ourselves, but also everybody else by the simple action of making a deposit/pledge into what we think is our bank account? Can you think of any better motivation to allow Treasury to do its job than this? The Widow agreed to allow Treasury to do its job, why should we not follow her example?

Page (1 of 2)

This is why Coresource Solutions position has not only been to make use of a limited signature indorsement expressing a lawful money intent, [12USC411 - (if you still must make use of a bank account for the NAME)] but much more importantly to send everything back to the Treasury as the Widow did, and allow the Treasury to do what it is designed, created, and commissioned to do, without any interference from us trying to do their job. Since it is widely accepted and recognized that Man cannot directly engage in commerce, why do we feel the need to have our own personal bank account? Isn’t the Treasury good enough? It is the position of Coresource Solutions that it is!

In Webster’s 1828 Dictionary, the third definition for the word deposit is,

“lodge in the hands of a person for safe-keeping or other purpose; to commit to the care of; to entrust; to commit to one as a pledge. We say, the bond is deposited in the hands of an attorney; money is deposited as a pledge, or security.

Now, notice a nearly identical definition in Webster’s 1913 Dictionary, number-3,

“To lodge in some one's hands for safe keeping; to commit to the custody of another; to intrust; especially, to place in a bank, as a sum of money subject to order.

Now, notice definition number-7 of the same dictionary,

“That which is placed anywhere, or in any one's hands, for safe keeping; something intrusted to the care of another; especially, money lodged with a bank or banker, subject to order; anything given as pledge or security.”

So then, if it, no matter what, “IT” is, has been given to them; or to any of their officers, then it has been pledged to them. Remember this the next time a Police Officer asks you to give to him/her a drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance, and you do it without expressing to him/her that these documents are for his/her benefit and not for your own benefit, because they belong to the STATE and not to you. Hmm, is this another hint as to how a pledge is unknowingly and unwittingly expressed as the Colonel said? Furthermore, every single time a deposit is being made into a bank account wherein the NAME is being indorsed upon its backside, a pledge is being made; a pledge that attests, affirms, and elects for bankruptcy and insolvency according to what the Colonel said. This is why, at the very-very least, a limited indorsement showing the intent of lawful money is imperative, and needs to be expressed by whoever is putting the indorsement upon the backside.

Finally, I believe this is the reason and purpose for, “Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.” (Matthew 22:21; Mark 12:17; and, Luke 20:25) Primarily this is showing that if you do not render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, such as his form of money and his documents, you have affectively pledged your allegiance to Caesar by an implied trust of association, which can be assumed by the holding onto the things of Caesar, but more so because of the mindset of, “That is mine,” or, “It belongs to me,” or, “I am the owner,” which then can be directly equated to liability and thus trusteeship, suretyship, and fiduciary duties.

This is why it is impossible for any man to serve two masters; meaning, no one can serve both the Creations Creator and the Creation of the Creator in and for love, and Money/Caesar at the same time. Therefore, the solution for any potential double mindedness is in the admonishment to, “come out of her [Babylon] my people are partake no more of her sin [debt],” which is through the creation of debt, and by participating in that world as a debtor/sinner/slave which ultimately will end up in death, decay, and destruction because of bankruptcy and insolvency, resulting from not rendering the debtor/sinner/slave things of Caesar, back to Caesar.

We were all born without money, and since money was never created in the beginning by a famous line such as, “Let there be money,” why have we come to believe that we have any need for it? It is the Treasury’s duty and responsibility to handle ALL the money. So let them. The world that our Father loves and sent Us into, is a world of giving, forgiving (correct the mistake) and trust, wherein this kind of trust is to, “Love one another as I have loved you.” The only way to honor such a great gift is to give from that which you have freely received, because, “Freely you have received, therefore, freely give.” There is no charging or discharging in giving and gifting, therefore, there is no need for accounting, records, or credit reports. Such thoughts are considered by far too many to be utopian and therefore impossible. So then, for those that believe these things not to be possible, I dare you to dream of a better way, because ultimately WITHOUT giving, forgiving and trust, you can only have bankruptcy and insolvency.

So then, let us all focus our energy on making the Treasury what it was created to be and bless them by allowing them do their job and make the burden of living life much more pleasant and enjoyable than mankind has ever experienced since before the foundation of this world was laid.

Page (2 of 2)
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

I would like to think this has been both enlightening and beneficial to all.

Peace be upon you.

My ten year old daughter and I played a game of Monopoly the other night. After it was over; I asked her what was more important Property or Money? She said Money. So I said what if I put Hotels on Every Property and I give you all the money, who do you think will win the game? She said, of course me. I have all the money.

So we set up the experiment and both started at Go. She made it around the board 4.5 times and she was bankrupt.

Then, I asked her a second question: Who did we buy the Property from? Her response, THE BANK.

So I asked her, after the game is over where does all the money go? Her response, THE BANK.

A Century of the Self - feeding the Ego is almost certain to lead to doom.

Shalom.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Wonderful story MJ, thanks for sharing! I had also watched an inspiring video story in the UK today about a trust called the Woodlands Trust, they are buying up all the land they can to return it back to it's original creation for the benefit of the people instead of corporate control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COLvqjHBWHU

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    [SIZE="3"]This is why Coresource Solutions position has not only been to make use of a limited signature indorsement expressing a lawful money intent, [12USC411 - (if you still must make use of a bank account for the NAME)] but much more importantly to send everything back to the Treasury as the Widow did...

Peace be upon you.
    That is what you have shown us:

I am of the opinion the redemption of lawful money is the only action at play. There is no birth certificate funding or hypothecation upon the birth certificate.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-31-11 at 05:40 AM.

While it is true that we were not born with a fistful of money at birth, neither were we born with cloths on, or a roof over our head. Are you then suggesting that we all take off our cloths and run around naked, and burn our houses down.

Of the many definitions available why do you choose one that implies a hidden agenda. Can I not give to someone something of value, to hold for me, without selling my soul. I have an arrangement with a man who holds something for me and I have negotiated with him for his time and expense to watch over my belongings. I do not see a problem. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    While it is true that we were not born with a fistful of money at birth, neither were we born with cloths on, or a roof over our head. Are you then suggesting that we all take off our cloths and run around naked, and burn our houses down.

Of the many definitions available why do you choose one that implies a hidden agenda. Can I not give to someone something of value, to hold for me, without selling my soul. I have an arrangement with a man who holds something for me and I have negotiated with him for his time and expense to watch over my belongings. I do not see a problem. fB
    Hey man, i don't want to see you naked; and i know you don't want to see me naked.

I opt that we barter with some money or wheat or something; cause I am gonna want some clothes...
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

You got that right. Not only that but it gets plenty cold in the winter. But if we are wearing cloths, does that mean we are partaking of two worlds. fB

I am through reading between the lines for CoreSource Materials and Methods. Motla68 went off on a rant in the Success Stories threads and then went on a childish Delete spree. Admin mopped up after his mess and that might have been a mistake. We would have better left it there for people to see.

Nothing has happened with CoreSource as far as I am concerned. The Masons are supposed to be secretive like that but they allow me to peruse their Museum and Library every time I go. So what is up with Motla68? With all this naked guy talk arising from his antics, I am not sure I even want to hear what he wants from me for a glimpse of his papering package!

Regards,

David Merrill.

Hey David, I thought because we weren't born with cloths or money if you feel spiritually inclined to have to give one, you must give up the other. Have you never listen to the Batman (4 corners) vids. Same 4 corners i've seen you post. But Motla seems to be adding in some new twists. They are there in the Batman vids but a little more subdued. I have heard of some successes with it. Motla has a talkshoe with about 30 talks on it ranging from 5min to a couple of hrs. I think there is a link under his avatar.. Enjoy. fB

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/25279