Thread: Deposit Your Pledge Into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thirty TalkShoes?

That's not going to happen. A few people are convinced there is something happening here. Not me. I am convinced that a convincing evidence package could be provided, but that is too big of an obstacle. What that does is convince me that it is a sham.

It is easy to scan the ticket and sanitize it in Paint, then show the papering package with enough details left to convince me that the two items are associated. Even so, I can accept that no responses or correspondence after that point are a success - but we are not getting that from Motla68. I will look for it, yesterday I believe; an example of what I find annoying about what Motla68 is posting here.

P.S. That did not take long:

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I have showed many things, some were clipped because the size limit for this forum did not allow for the attachments, MJ has even been sent full files in the past in which we have had many of conversation on. So maybe in his words he can expound on that from his own words, because mine seem to not have any effect. I share my experiences and point in the directions, but I cannot serve up in the way you all are expecting me to, have not done that for anyone who had come through Coresource either because some due diligence is expected on their part. I have found if they discover some things on their own they retain it longer instead of having to answer the same questions or prove the same points over and over again.

There it is!

He is not divulging edifying information because he is accomodating the way he perceives we will not be edified by the edifying information. Whereas I would greatly prefer he simply divulge the edifying information. Sorry I got lewd, for the homophobic readers, but I really want to know what he wants out of us and me, just to see what he is talking about. Does he want money? Is he protecting this intellectual property like it is his patent?

There is no excuse for him to deliver thirty TalkShoe presentations about something that he has not documented! Just show us the documentation Motla68!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-31-11 at 01:10 PM.