Thread: Deposit Your Pledge Into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No one can be that dense. bye bye. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    No one can be that dense. bye bye. fB

I have to agree. Well, not so much that it is dense; just naive to think that I am going to go off pursuing some lessons in the indescribable world of Coresource Solutions when I have a federal repository, Mason Museum and Mason Library at my disposal. I spent ten minutes or so looking at a video of a fellow in the basement with a whiteboard over it and that was entertaining. Thanks Motla68. I take responsibility for doing so and it was interesting enough. The video did not include anything to validate that anything coming out of the guy's mouth was truthful. The only thing that substantiated the fellow was any authority was that somebody made a video of him and put it on the Internet.

Coresource solutions seems to be a lesson plan about how to learn, from what I have gathered. It is a self-improvement program. The success stories all depend on Title 12 U.S.C. ยง411. I enjoy collecting those. Keep them coming!

Regards,

David Merrill.