Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deposit Your Pledge Into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

Thirty TalkShoes?

That's not going to happen. A few people are convinced there is something happening here. Not me. I am convinced that a convincing evidence package could be provided, but that is too big of an obstacle. What that does is convince me that it is a sham.

It is easy to scan the ticket and sanitize it in Paint, then show the papering package with enough details left to convince me that the two items are associated. Even so, I can accept that no responses or correspondence after that point are a success - but we are not getting that from Motla68. I will look for it, yesterday I believe; an example of what I find annoying about what Motla68 is posting here.

P.S. That did not take long:

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I have showed many things, some were clipped because the size limit for this forum did not allow for the attachments, MJ has even been sent full files in the past in which we have had many of conversation on. So maybe in his words he can expound on that from his own words, because mine seem to not have any effect. I share my experiences and point in the directions, but I cannot serve up in the way you all are expecting me to, have not done that for anyone who had come through Coresource either because some due diligence is expected on their part. I have found if they discover some things on their own they retain it longer instead of having to answer the same questions or prove the same points over and over again.

There it is!

He is not divulging edifying information because he is accomodating the way he perceives we will not be edified by the edifying information. Whereas I would greatly prefer he simply divulge the edifying information. Sorry I got lewd, for the homophobic readers, but I really want to know what he wants out of us and me, just to see what he is talking about. Does he want money? Is he protecting this intellectual property like it is his patent?

There is no excuse for him to deliver thirty TalkShoe presentations about something that he has not documented! Just show us the documentation Motla68!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-31-11 at 01:10 PM.

Agreed. I point blank ask him for back ground info. side stepped me all the way. fB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Just show us the documentation Motla68!
    Ok, let me connect the dots one last time on this for you all since there seems to be some incoherency here. The documents I am putting through to courts e.t.c. are wrapped in robin-egg blue paper which means they are in the private passed through the public and everything is done on the private side for public matters. for me to to show you the exact documents would be a dishonor.
    It is the same as if a friend shared something with you privately and then you went and told the whole neighborhood about it. It has nothing to do with some esoteric agenda, it is just respect for your neighbors business. All I can do is tell you about it which I have done, if you missed it, the 2 tickets expressed can be found at a blog: http://onlashuk.wordpress.com/
    If someone is to lazy to click on a couple links and read to see it then the liability is the responsibility of the one bringing the complaint.

With that I have shared much the same, if you put the fingers in motion and look and listen you will see that I am sharing a lot more then you all would believe. Sometimes it takes writing things down on paper to get thoughts put together. First it was the radio, then the television, then computer games, now computers that even follow are movements and there is starting to be computer that will even read our minds, when will society put away the conveniences and use their brain for what it was intended?

I myself went through the time and effort of matching up the paper from libel in review in the suitors category to show the similarities of what a CS member would say in court to what was shown in that paper. Will you not do equally the same and put the same time and effort in?

Good luck with that, I have done here what I am able to show. If what I have shown is not enough for you all to do some discovery on your own then I guess it is just not for you.
    Last edited by motla68; 03-31-11 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Agreed. I point blank ask him for back ground info. side stepped me all the way. fB
    FB , listen to what you are typing here.. please.

You have 83 posts I am seeing right now and this will make 189 for me and you say I am not giving background information? take the blinders off, what have you done here to add to anything worth using yourself? Both you and Anthony have done nothing but bash other people because of what you do not have, well what have you given?

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You have to find truth for yourself, I cannot give it to you.
    If you have no difficulties in your life then why are you here? If your not going to produce anything then at least stop bickering about what you have not been given.

Molta

I think you are doing your best to share the information you think everyone should follow for altruistic motives. You presume to much though. You assume from the way you address people that you have all the answers and we are just dumb stumble bums. I had listened to Batman 6 month before meeting you. I like most of what he had to say, I say most. I never had to chance to question him. I did have the chance to ask you some questions all of which you side stepped in my opinion. Specifically I asked about the back ground info on what you perceived the presidents role in having remorse and trying to set things right. From what I heard you and batman expressing you believe the government trust, corp is doing the right thing by us, but we are the one's messing it up. I have pointed out many, what I perceive as flaws in your logic what you have not addressed. One being your stance on money.

I pointed out your weren't born with money, clothes, a house. Why do you single out money as the only thing that is evil and must be eliminated from our lives to be right with God, whatever you perceive that to be, when we have many things in our lives we did not receive when we took bodies on this plane. Either get rid of them all or use them all as they were meant to be used. I hope this helps you see my frustration in dealing with you. I have heard many stories about your method, tape recording of it being used in court etc. I like many parts of it. I would just like a little more background info on how you came to some of the beliefs you came to. You are very Idealistic, I just want to bring your Idealism into a level of reality that works for me. Getting rid of all my money, clothes, house, etc. just does not work for me. Its all or nothing. I do not see money as the great Satan. Or money as a master I must reject in favor of God or vise versa. If you do that is fine. But don't expect me to go along with what I would consider foolishness at best. PS you need to get rid of that condescending attitude also. You do not know me but assume because I do not agree with you that I have not been given any thing, any truth. . Why is it that so many people in the sovereignty movement get such a self rightous aditude and believe they are the only one's doing it right. So if you would like to continue this relationship you need to be more considerate and less self assuming. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 03-31-11 at 06:03 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    FB , listen to what you are typing here.. please.

You have 83 posts I am seeing right now and this will make 189 for me and you say I am not giving background information? take the blinders off, what have you done here to add to anything worth using yourself? Both you and Anthony have done nothing but bash other people because of what you do not have, well what have you given?

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You have to find truth for yourself, I cannot give it to you.
    If you have no difficulties in your life then why are you here? If your not going to produce anything then at least stop bickering about what you have not been given.
    We here simply expect those who offer what is presented as a reproducible "method" or "way" of success, when dealing with the STATE in any of its forms, to provide the documentation and be forthright with full disclosure about what process they used and deem as "successful" with supporting law and history to show why. This is the model we are used to and I think it is reasonable.

David Merrill has been frustrated with you of late regarding the same idea of providing documentation and yet it is only Frederick and I who are "bashing" you? Is that how you define bashing; being diligent regarding our request for doucmentation when someone touts a specific "method" or "way" which is claimed as successful and reproducible?

We have high expectations and standards when someone purposely, openly and overtly touts a successful method or process. You initiated these expectations and standards by your willful expression of your "CoreSource" method or way as a successful "solution".

If you wish to consider it "bashing", that is your choice.

P.S. In case you missed my thread regarding a "DRIVER NOT BELTED" presentment which I refused for cause and plan to document fully on this site... here it is:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...-or-used-as-ID

I have heard echo from a couple people who do not believe in Private Law, but we do it all the time, but break it as well. Someone shares with you an amicable agreement in private, now that is law, somehow in your dealing with each other you cannot not agree on a particular thing so you bring it to a third party, you could have chose one man in confidence as a mediator in private, BUT you bring it into a Public Court instead. When private matters are brought into the public it is telling the court that you are not competent enough to settle this in private so now you are here and have to deal with our rules of how this will turnout.

I always insist on handling things in the private first and I let them (the DA and court know it), before coming down to meet the appointment of summons I announce my visit and for what purpose I am there by notice through the mail, then when I arrive it is just then a simple matter of doing what I said i was going to do in asking them to settle honorably " in private " before it is brought into public where they could be exposed to public scrutiny as well as i. If you really operate as a peaceful inhabitant and have this intent, things go much more smoothly.
    So none of this has to do with public court room rules or procedures, it is a private amicable
    agreement settled in private for some ticket a dumb ass cop made a public matter to put it bluntly.

PRIVATE
    . Not general, as a private act of the legislature; not in office;
    as, a private person, as well as an officer, may arrest a felon; individual,
    as your private interest; not public, as a private way, a private nuisance.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

I cannot show you what i had wrapped in that paper, but I can tell you about it again.

- Robin-egg blue paper, wrapped 4 fold.

- Inside what was wrapped:

1. printout from online showing the certified mail previously delivered by notice of my visit and purpose for me being there.

2. copy of presentment (ticket) that had CS language written upon it that was sent in with the notice by certified mail.

3. copy of instrument printed out from the DMV that the vehicle was registered with the state.
    ( nothing i wrote on it)

4. copy of Birth Certificate

- All 4 sheets were stapled together.

The CS language written on the presentment is mentioned several times in the audio files on our talkshoe group, go there to hear "why" you would put this on the presentment.

Does this help any at all? If not then I guess we are done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post

P.S. In case you missed my thread regarding a "DRIVER NOT BELTED" presentment which I refused for cause and plan to document fully on this site... here it is:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...-or-used-as-ID
    Anthony, in your own words of expectation you have shown me nothing here, anybody can put a presentment up with some written language on it, you have not provided any recording, you have not shown that any of this actually worked and settled the matter. You have only shown your typed words as I have done, but yet you expect more out of me. Yes, I first said success but then took it out of that category and corrected the mistake, yet you still hold it over my head because some freaken EGO you got about what originally happened, get over it. I know I have said this before.

We have butted heads in other forums before, i am tired of going through the same dance with you so it is probably best that you do not comment on my posts and I will not comment on yours.
    Last edited by motla68; 03-31-11 at 06:50 PM.

Molta

I guess we are done if that is your response to my above post. Did you read it. You made no mention of reading it. So I will await your affirmation that you have read and choose not to reply. If you don not reply within a reasonable time I will assume you choose not to respond and we are finished. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Molta

I think you are doing your best to share the information you think everyone should follow for altruistic motives. You presume to much though. You assume from the way you address people that you have all the answers and we are just dumb stumble bums. I had listened to Batman 6 month before meeting you. I like most of what he had to say, I say most. I never had to chance to question him. I did have the chance to ask you some questions all of which you side stepped in my opinion. Specifically I asked about the back ground info on what you perceived the presidents role in having remorse and trying to set things right. From what I heard you and batman expressing you believe the government trust, corp is doing the right thing by us, but we are the one's messing it up. I have pointed out many, what I perceive as flaws in your logic what you have not addressed. One being your stance on money.

I pointed out your weren't born with money, clothes, a house. Why do you single out money as the only thing that is evil and must be eliminated from our lives to be right with God, whatever you perceive that to be, when we have many things in our lives we did not receive when we took bodies on this plane. Either get rid of them all or use them all as they were meant to be used. I hope this helps you see my frustration in dealing with you. I have heard many stories about your method, tape recording of it being used in court etc. I like many parts of it. I would just like a little more background info on how you came to some of the beliefs you came to. You are very Idealistic, I just want to bring your Idealism into a level of reality that works for me. Getting rid of all my money, clothes, house, etc. just does not work for me. Its all or nothing. I do not see money as the great Satan. Or money as a master I must reject in favor of God or vise versa. If you do that is fine. But don't expect me to go along with what I would consider foolishness at best. PS you need to get rid of that condescending attitude also. You do not know me but assume because I do not agree with you that I have not been given any thing, any truth. . Why is it that so many people in the sovereignty movement get such a self rightous aditude and believe they are the only one's doing it right. So if you would like to continue this relationship you need to be more considerate and less self assuming. fB
    FB, Ok, let me just ask this then, is this your first time being on a Internet forum?
    If it is then I apologize for the assumptions.
    If not then your just making excuses for everything so you do not have to do anything and just want to always complain about what you do not have, these we call Trolls. If this is the case you are getting the information on this forum FREE so it is time to step up to the plate and do your part so your not identified as such.

" No money, no clothes " , no, no no. Hundreds of years ago before money was created we lived in pure equity, wheat for olive oil, wash your feet for a garment e.t.c. No, I am not asking you to wash my feet but if someone was in a bad situation and had to do something like that I would surely give them a garment for washing my feet.
    Wouldn't you like to be doing things you love to do rather then doing things you had to do to pay bills, make the next payment, live in the rat race that we live in?

Example: Recently Belgium had a change over in government, between the were without a government for over 250 days, what did they do? They partied, celebrated, took care of each other, there was no violence, everyone had plenty to eat and they were left with nothing but the wonder of why they needed government in the first place.

Can you make any connection with the example above? If not then I guess we are done.