Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deposit Your Pledge Into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Anthony, in your own words of expectation you have shown me nothing here, anybody can put a presentment up with some written language on it, you have not provided any recording, you have not shown that any of this actually worked and settled the matter. You have only shown your typed words as I have done, but yet you expect more out of me. Yes, I first said success but then took it out of that category and corrected the mistake, yet you still hold it over my head because some freaken EGO you got about what originally happened, get over it. I know I have said this before.

We have butted heads in other forums before, i am tired of going through the same dance with you so it is probably best that you do not comment on my posts and I will not comment on yours.
    What I have shown is the actual presentment received which initiates the beginning of the process I am implementing. I did not tout this as the "Anthony Method" nor have I made any claims except what my intentions are and how I will deal with the presentment. This event just happened recently and I provided the santized presentment refused for cause and the clerk instruction for recording my process. These are the only things I have to present here as of yet. I also explained in detail what my actions will be upon any further presentments relating to this matter. My plan is to fully document and share this process to the end here as it is the first "CITATION" I received since learning how to present the DL card. I will let the others here decide if our offerings compare with each other.

You define all this as "butting heads" or some kind of "dance". I don't know of anyone else here who shares your sentiments on this issue.

Where have we "butted heads" on other forums? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? On which forums did we converse and what was your Username so I can either confirm or rebut that claim.

No one can be that dense. bye bye. fB

I have heard echo from a couple people who do not believe in Private Law, but we do it all the time, but break it as well. Someone shares with you an amicable agreement in private, now that is law, somehow in your dealing with each other you cannot not agree on a particular thing so you bring it to a third party, you could have chose one man in confidence as a mediator in private, BUT you bring it into a Public Court instead. When private matters are brought into the public it is telling the court that you are not competent enough to settle this in private so now you are here and have to deal with our rules of how this will turnout.

I always insist on handling things in the private first and I let them (the DA and court know it), before coming down to meet the appointment of summons I announce my visit and for what purpose I am there by notice through the mail, then when I arrive it is just then a simple matter of doing what I said i was going to do in asking them to settle honorably " in private " before it is brought into public where they could be exposed to public scrutiny as well as i. If you really operate as a peaceful inhabitant and have this intent, things go much more smoothly.
    So none of this has to do with public court room rules or procedures, it is a private amicable
    agreement settled in private for some ticket a dumb ass cop made a public matter to put it bluntly.

PRIVATE
    . Not general, as a private act of the legislature; not in office;
    as, a private person, as well as an officer, may arrest a felon; individual,
    as your private interest; not public, as a private way, a private nuisance.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

I cannot show you what i had wrapped in that paper, but I can tell you about it again.

- Robin-egg blue paper, wrapped 4 fold.

- Inside what was wrapped:

1. printout from online showing the certified mail previously delivered by notice of my visit and purpose for me being there.

2. copy of presentment (ticket) that had CS language written upon it that was sent in with the notice by certified mail.

3. copy of instrument printed out from the DMV that the vehicle was registered with the state.
    ( nothing i wrote on it)

4. copy of Birth Certificate

- All 4 sheets were stapled together.

The CS language written on the presentment is mentioned several times in the audio files on our talkshoe group, go there to hear "why" you would put this on the presentment.

Does this help any at all? If not then I guess we are done.

From reading Page 2 I gather I am quoting Motla68's 190th Post, and he still has not shown us anything, only excuses why he will not show us anything. To put it bluntly, you are making no sense when you say you cannot share a generic template of your 'private agreement' that you wrap in robin-egg blue paper. Instead you have distorted what I said about private law. It does not affect me unless I am party to the contract. I think the Bar is entirely private, as people reading my posts know.

It is not a dishonor for you to show us a generic template of the arrangement you make with any private judicial officer.

The amazing thing is after 190 posts you finally start to comply, by describing what we have been waiting for and then you start accusing somebody you have been keeping waiting for 189 posts of being a troll?

If not then your just making excuses for everything so you do not have to do anything and just want to always complain about what you do not have, these we call Trolls.
    You could have told us a long time back that your process is secret and you cannot show us any of it because that would be dishonor! Wasting everybody's time like that Motla68, that sounds like a troll to me!

You came onto the forum whining to begin with, complaining about how we like you to show us when you make assertions. Not that the Quatlosers are peers but you caused this post. After you thought about your behavior you requested for Admin to clean up after your mess - you started a whole bunch of threads and then went through them and deleted your posts - remember? I suppose 20-30 of your 190 Posts are counted in there too, huh?

I just think you are so arrogant to think that you are justified in calling others "troll" around here while you completely ignore your own behavior as being justified because you know all the Secrets of the Sanctuary or whatever. Esoteric. That is exactly what it is. How much does it cost? How much did it cost you before somebody finally showed you the template?

If I was a good disciple and really, really want to know the Coresource Solution how long and how much? Would I have to praise any ignoramus priestcrafters like you along the way?

I lost interest a while ago but it gets me a bit angry that you come onto a forum named 'Saving to Suitors' Club and start calling Suitors trolls because they have developed Rules of Evidence that functions in the Real World. I am not talking about success stories; I am talking about a simple request that you show us, and after 190 posts all you have done is managed to describe in detail nonsense about why you cannot.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. It is the Deposited for Credit on Account verbiage that does it - redemption of lawful money by demand.
    Attached Files Attached Files

There you go taking things out of context again, I did not directly call anyone "Troll" . I said if his intent was this and that it met the requirements of being identified as a troll, that was up to who I replied to for correcting the mistake. Are you now claiming to know what his thoughts and intents are?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merril
    P.S. It is the Deposited for Credit on Account verbiage that does it - redemption of lawful money by demand.
    Are you saying all along you had it in your mind what made it work, but decided to torcher me anyway acting like you did not know?
    Sounds like priestcrafter work to me as well. Also NO i did not pay anything for it, I earned it by experiencing it and living it.

Fine, no more Coresource stuff, act like I do not know about it either since it seems to be what you are all suggesting. All I can do is encourage those who are willing to put in the effort to earn it. Although it is simple and some people who have attempted to earn it instead of insisting to be shown everything have been spot on on things so I tried to speak words of encouragement. Anthony see's this has playing games.. oh well.

There you go taking things out of context again, I did not directly call anyone "Troll" . I said if his intent was this and that it met the requirements of being identified as a troll, that was up to who I replied to for correcting the mistake. Are you now claiming to know what his thoughts and intents are?

Are you saying all along you had it in your mind what made it work, but decided to torcher me anyway acting like you did not know?
    Sounds like priestcrafter work to me as well. Also NO i did not pay anything for it, I earned it by experiencing it and living it.

Fine, no more Coresource stuff, act like I do not know about it either since it seems to be what you are all suggesting. All I can do is encourage those who are willing to put in the effort to earn it. Although it is simple and some people who have attempted to earn it instead of insisting to be shown everything have been spot on on things so I tried to speak words of encouragement. Anthony see's this has playing games.. oh well.
    You came on showing us the Coresource Solution, then you deleted all your posts. Now you are saying you cannot show us because it is wrapped in special blue paper? I have never met a teacher who behaves like you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You came on showing us the Coresource Solution, then you deleted all your posts. Now you are saying you cannot show us because it is wrapped in special blue paper? I have never met a teacher who behaves like you.
    Yes, because it was in the wrong category to begin with. No, not hiding the original text, it is on that blog in plane site for everyone to see.

There is distinction between insolvency and bankruptcy.
    Insolvency is the inability for one to service their debt.
    Bankruptcy is a vestiture granted by a court to a penitent absolving (discharging) them of their debts.
    Bankruptcy is a court granted status.

I wonder if anyone can summarize the Coresource Solution methodology?

Just a cursory reading over Motla68's posts I get the sense that this is a path I don't need to follow?

i.e., I don't want to spend my time finding that out...so if someone could please elaborate?

question everything, believe nothing, do your due diligence and research, and decide your path.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    No one can be that dense. bye bye. fB

I have to agree. Well, not so much that it is dense; just naive to think that I am going to go off pursuing some lessons in the indescribable world of Coresource Solutions when I have a federal repository, Mason Museum and Mason Library at my disposal. I spent ten minutes or so looking at a video of a fellow in the basement with a whiteboard over it and that was entertaining. Thanks Motla68. I take responsibility for doing so and it was interesting enough. The video did not include anything to validate that anything coming out of the guy's mouth was truthful. The only thing that substantiated the fellow was any authority was that somebody made a video of him and put it on the Internet.

Coresource solutions seems to be a lesson plan about how to learn, from what I have gathered. It is a self-improvement program. The success stories all depend on Title 12 U.S.C. ยง411. I enjoy collecting those. Keep them coming!

Regards,

David Merrill.