Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deposit Your Pledge Into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

Boris came out of the Coresource Solution group, but his group down there in Florida is on their own and independent of it mostly any more. Most study groups only concentrate on the Legal and Lawful aspects, but our local study group here near Raleigh, North Carolina who uses Coresource for those such things also is taking this from a whole body approach, learning to become peacemakers to build a foundation to better understand CS intent. We also are looking at take better care of the most important tool, the mind and the body that feeds it through awareness of the contamination of the food supply and learning about eating food grown locally, a couple people have even gone completely raw vegan. One reason for all this is to pull people out of their slumber, I see so many meetings which are held in some restaurant with a buffet, they eat big and get sleepy, do not understand half of the things said and by the next morning waking up they forget almost everything that was discussed, pretty ridiculous when you got to say " write this part down ", after that I would only do them in coffee houses, hopefully they would be drinking coffee and staying awake, The recordings were developed so people could take material with them on their travels to hear it over and over again, this helped greatly so they could take them where they travel to and in supplementing other strategies to help people learn. You put in a lot of work to get the information to people, but the reality you have to look at is that only %10 of your focus audience will actually get it, another %5 will actually study and get it later, %1 will leave and come back later to study, the rest will just move on to shopping for the next guru looking for a saviour so they do not have to do anything but fill out templates. What we are doing with the whole body approach to things, body, mind and spirit it is slowly improving upon those percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
    I wonder if anyone can summarize the Coresource Solution methodology?

Just a cursory reading over Motla68's posts I get the sense that this is a path I don't need to follow?

i.e., I don't want to spend my time finding that out...so if someone could please elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by John Booth View Post
    question everything, believe nothing, do your due diligence and research, and decide your path.

_*_ Nobody can do it or define it for you, the definition and learning must come from one's own heart, you either get it or you do not. The ability of self sufficiency, sometimes it does not manifest overnight or by someone else's interpretation unless you are cloned from the other man or woman i guess..

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Boris came out of the Coresource Solution group, but his group down there in Florida is on their own and independent of it mostly any more. Most study groups only concentrate on the Legal and Lawful aspects, but our local study group here near Raleigh, North Carolina who uses Coresource for those such things also is taking this from a whole body approach, learning to become peacemakers to build a foundation to better understand CS intent. We also are looking at take better care of the most important tool, the mind and the body that feeds it through awareness of the contamination of the food supply and learning about eating food grown locally, a couple people have even gone completely raw vegan. One reason for all this is to pull people out of their slumber, I see so many meetings which are held in some restaurant with a buffet, they eat big and get sleepy, do not understand half of the things said and by the next morning waking up they forget almost everything that was discussed, pretty ridiculous when you got to say " write this part down ", after that I would only do them in coffee houses, hopefully they would be drinking coffee and staying awake, The recordings were developed so people could take material with them on their travels to hear it over and over again, this helped greatly so they could take them where they travel to and in supplementing other strategies to help people learn. You put in a lot of work to get the information to people, but the reality you have to look at is that only %10 of your focus audience will actually get it, another %5 will actually study and get it later, %1 will leave and come back later to study, the rest will just move on to shopping for the next guru looking for a saviour so they do not have to do anything but fill out templates. What we are doing with the whole body approach to things, body, mind and spirit it is slowly improving upon those percentages.
    Well... Thanks for being patient with me then Motla68. You have taken two different financial instruments and applied the remedy written into the Fed Act for remedy. The traffic tickets and the W-4 Form. Those are fine art and you have opened my eyes to simply discharging any coupon/remittance under the same remedy.

So, ....

CoreSource is a spiritual philosophy in addition to a study group if I am allowed to summarize?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    So, ....

CoreSource is a spiritual philosophy in addition to a study group if I am allowed to summarize?
    In the spirit of common good the forefathers laid out yes. Attempts to get into the minds of those men at the time and realising we are the change not someone else, finding the answers within ones self.
    The right of self determination is said to come from the bosom of man, so literally we are the change, you look in the mirror and be the change and the light unto others to do the same as well.

Smart questions are essential technology for those who venture on to the Information Highway. Without strong questioning skills, you are just a passenger on someone else's tour bus. You may be on the highway, but someone else is doing the driving. Without strong questioning skills, you are unlikely to exercise profitable search strategies which allow you to cut past the Info-Glut Info-Garbage and Info-Glitz which all too often impede the search for Insight. Once one questions and uses that question as a map to find the answer then they have just taught themself how to learn. If one is so dependent on a system in place then something happens to that system, it crashes, then what would one do? Would you be prepared?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    In the spirit of common good the forefathers laid out yes. Attempts to get into the minds of those men at the time and realising we are the change not someone else, finding the answers within ones self.
    The right of self determination is said to come from the bosom of man, so literally we are the change, you look in the mirror and be the change and the light unto others to do the same as well.

Smart questions are essential technology for those who venture on to the Information Highway. Without strong questioning skills, you are just a passenger on someone else's tour bus. You may be on the highway, but someone else is doing the driving. Without strong questioning skills, you are unlikely to exercise profitable search strategies which allow you to cut past the Info-Glut Info-Garbage and Info-Glitz which all too often impede the search for Insight. Once one questions and uses that question as a map to find the answer then they have just taught themself how to learn. If one is so dependent on a system in place then something happens to that system, it crashes, then what would one do? Would you be prepared?
    I, personally, am more interested in developing my own philosophy, but don't mind influence from those philosophies that agree with my spirit. I don't mind also studying those philosophies which I find disagreeable either. Iron sharpens iron.
    Philosophy, in my opinion, is unique to the individual. There shall be those who find your outlook agreeable as well as those who do not.

Given your post above, it sounds to me that CoreSource is attempting to teach tools of discernment?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-25-11 at 03:09 PM.

Attempts to get into the minds of those men at the time and realising we are the change not someone else...
    We are the change but the memory, the DNA fabric remains.

The Spirit may linger just as I, like the original Matthew THORNTON have signed the Declaration of Independence (by tardy approbation).

http://friends-n-family-research.inf...probation1.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...probation2.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...probation3.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7508/...ioncreator.pdf

Is where they are walking about, waiting for the Revolution,
    of connecting Living Tissue from the past, which is your present Solution.

Sure enough, we find the same sound at the final bottom signature of the Declaration of Independence.

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-25-11 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I, personally, am more interested in developing my own philosophy, but don't mind influence from those philosophies that agree with my spirit. I don't mind also studying those philosophies which I find disagreeable either. Iron sharpens iron.
    Philosophy, in my opinion, is unique to the individual. There shall be those who find your outlook agreeable as well as those who do not.

Given your post above, it sounds to me that CoreSource is attempting to teach tools of discernment?
    Yes, Learn the basics and move on to make it your own. But also out of love for your neighbor be open minded enough that they may also have a tool for the benefit of all.
    Coresource Solution was something I created, Onlashuk who came from Coresouce calls his site " Born Without Money", and so on.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-25-11 at 03:48 PM.