Thread: Resurrection and the Sanctification of Matter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Interestingly enough among family trees bearing fruit are their two distinctive tree.s that also inhabit the Garden Concious? body and spirit theme gets me every time the tree of life being eternity. Pride separates two trees my gnostic trunk has all the carnal treasures of a slave not that f/in a pirate gnostic religion. {If a tree means choice our first tree is eternal with God. Adam /Eve left the first estate to leave God in spirit world only to be re born in a body and a knowledge in Flesh . I believe we catch a rainbow {path} follow it back as the Son {Christ a man a son of God us is being } only then returned our first light before God knowledge is choice and its darkness .We look in books basements and bars for a souvenir of our spiritual life. God said let their be knowledge of good and evil {a void} Immortality our first estate and Mortality a choice well its based on our body of work reincarnation over and over . The Dan Browns tied or chained up to a good and evil tree Man is just a body [vessel] Naked soul in true Spirit of God {light }knowledge hidden [darkness covers hides Naked soul] shamed lies a covering up hide this {the gained body knowledge a body with carnality knowledge that hides a true spirit a corruption of the Spirit is knowledge exists ego pride lust the body stays where the spirit fell Hell is Mans darkness and choice not Gods judgement on a Man let there be light for all men{my old testament sulphur}eye for eye blind leads the blind can i follow Christs advice or can you trust that thief on his own cross {self] . Lodi thx a tent in the dessert Religion is a cloth covering not yet obscuring light {being meek naked true light }Once a man was ordained, he held some kind of office that not only separated him from ordinary people but also allowed him to exercise governmental, jurisdictional, or cultic authority that demanded submission of others.a basilica Roman court house In allegoric fashion one relays doctrine i look at Posts the notes and all the vast research one must do no ones ability to form opinion is any further than the need to have one.The world is darkness or was darkness might forever be darkness the void is truth not directions or instructions.Man can never follow either so Finding and searching standing naked always gets a great laugh .when truth is found no law is greater.What ever stands naked is innocent when its violated its covered up adding to Gods law. getting naked spiritually . {before God] my attempt to remove allegory the truth has no fence its fixing or finding holes in it.
    Last edited by xparte; 07-18-15 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Naked Truth is without knowledge corrupted