I have listened to the YouTube video at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uGn-G5tbE8
which is a discussion about Lawful Money with David Merrill, Keith Edward, and Michael Joseph.

In the video, which is an audio recording, there are three different non-endorsements of the Fed verbiages given. These are:

"Redeemed in Lawful money pursuant to 12 USC 411",

"Redeemed lawful money per title 12 section 411",

and

"Demand for lawful money, per Title 12 section 411"

These are to be followed by a signature in this format:

<first name> <middle name> , dba <first name> <middle name> <last name>

Are each of these as good as the other? Are there circumstances where one would use one and not the other?

There is mention that only lawyers should use the word "pursuant", and everyone else should use "per" instead. I use "per". But my question is about the word "in". How important is it that the word "in" be there?

I have been using a semicolon instead of a comma before the dba. How important is this difference?

In the discussion it is also stated that what is to follow the dba is exactly what is on the driver's license. What I see in block letters on my California License is

LN <my last name>
FN <my first name> <my last name>

Then on the lower left hand corner I see where I have written my signature in script writing only my first name and my last name. So there is an inconsistency here between the block lettering and my signature in that in my signature my middle name is missing. Does that mean it should also be missing where I write the name of the trust (<first name> <middle name> <last name>) after the dba in the non-endorsement? Or should it be the entire name of the trust (<first name> <middle name> <last name>) ? I have the same question for my credit union account's signature card. I intend that on my next visit to my credit union to ask to sign a replacement signature card and put the non-endorsement there.

Not every check I deposit has my middle name. I have heard in the video to use in the trust name part of the non-endorsement exactly the name on the front part of the check. Is that also true if that excludes my middle name? Or should I include my middle name in the trust name part regardless?

Would there be any reason for me to go to DMV and get a replacement license that includes in my signature my middle name?

I have seen advice elsewhere about not using script for the names on the non-endorsement, that instead it is best to use block lettering instead of a signature in script for the names. Is correct? Is there really any advantage in doing that?