Names are givin does a birth date get memorial only upon its death? Are all births NAMED RECORDED ONLY AS BIRTHS SEE ATTACHMENTS? The JOHN DOE BIRTH certificate or DEATH CERTIFICATE has no middle Name bank is [STATE]needs my john henry or DOE this [;]separates any memorial from a just given and registered birth vs just my given Name thats not been registered . As george a contributing senior member once wrote marking endorsing giving birth to a NAME needs only the signatory Xohn first Xenry middle ; Xoe or just X well a simple man or a wise man knows X = plenty for officials who make use of latin or ROMAN CIVIL CODE seperate X = me. The simple answer is the truth and its easiest to memorialise ifX= YOU (a numerical quantity).the instruction decrements the accumulator by one. 9/10ths of civil law = X Decimation was a terrifying form of punishment in the Roman army. ... Decimation – Murder by Tens ... And as a grim reminder to the rest of the army, he then ordered every tenth man remaining to be executed for good That said, just because someone possesses certain property does not necessarily mean that the person is legally *entitled* to possess the property. As noted above, another person may seek legal recourse to obtain the property, and through those legal proceedings, the court could certainly declare that the other person is entitled to possess the property.X;parte we know who owns the paper endorsing who,s death X when my # s up thx stay 1% in law Ralph Sonny;Barger at the end of the day your gonna know my Name