ATTACHMENTS A carefully crafted Name has exposed me "UNITED STATES" as a NAMED corporation DOB July/ 04 /76 this info is hearsay until a # matches the NAME if a number was only hearsay. When Is a number like a Name a full NAME has CUSIP Number
CUSIP stands for Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures. A CUSIP number identifies most financial instruments, including: stocks of all registered U.S. and Canadian companies, commercial paper, and U.S. government and municipal bonds. The CUSIP system (formally known as CUSIP Global Services)—owned by the American Bankers Association and managed by Standard & Poor’s—facilitates the clearance and settlement process of securities.

CUSIP numbers consist of nine characters (including letters and numbers) that uniquely identify a company or issuer and the type of financial instrument. A similar system is used to identify foreign securities (CUSIP International Numbering System or CINS). CINS employs the same nine character identifier as CUSIP, but also contains a letter in the first position to signify the issuer's country or geographic region.

For more information about how the CUSIP process works, you can contact CU-SIP Global Services at (212) 438-6500 or visit its website. How did i get this far without can i have your CU-SIP number please with just giving a NAME I have two given names what one helps those two have no cusip attachments like DOB DL# BC# SSN# SIN# a letter in the first position to signify the issuer's country or geographic region.Issuer is a legal entity that develops, registers and sells securities for the purpose of financing its operations. Issuers may be domestic or foreign governments, ..The LAST NAME IN ANY COMMERCIAL ACT WILL APPEAR AS FULL NAME WITH ALL OR ANY GIVEN JOHN DOE DOE JOHN can [Who can redeem a given Names Me ] Definition of issuer: Legal entity (such as a corporation, investment trust, government, or government agency) that is authorized to issue