Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Check Non-Endorsement Verbiage

Demand [its my wish as "demander" bringing forth a true remittance ] Christ truth within .redeemer savior friend In God we trust ,well under his Law redeem restore all contracts redeem my standing faith and trust in this office. authorized as "demander" Authority as redeemer. The claimant is assigned remedy by default [chexkmate ]cant pawn the lawful King. [MJ] final decrements know who p*ssing straight ] should any controversy arise avoid 3rd person sudden bladder relaxation that can produce a deemed defendant. "demander" a sympathetic nervous activity yet discrete reduction in (a numerical quantity).the instruction decrements the accumulator by one.

It might be that redemption is an actual ministerial or governmental act (think Minister of Finance or Minister of Agriculture kind of ministerial) whereas demand can be in any capacity.

Notice timely given establishes intent rather than allowing presumption to take hold--its that simple. Giving notice to the bank and cc-ing the attorney general or states attorney for the respective county or the Secretary of the Treasury should be enough rather than 'papering' the universe.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-21-15 at 09:07 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

At first I too used "DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR EXCHANGED FOR NON-NEGOTIABLE FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES OF EQUAL VALUE". The first bank I tried that at was far away from where I lived so most transactions were done by mail. I got a call from that bank's teller to tell me she could not accept that endorsement because "it transferred liability to the bank". Later I asked if they would accept the one that began with "Redeemed". She said she would not and that I should simply sign it.

The second bank I tried the one beginning with "Deposited" the teller summoned the bank manager. After some discussion between them they did accept it, but the teller said it was "very iffy".

Now I am using a Trodat stamper that says

Redeemed Lawful Money
    Pursuant to 12 USC § 411
    www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

I no longer bank at the first bank above. All the banks I do business with now accept this one beginning with "Redeemed" above without question. I believe this is due to the ignorance of the teller. In an ignorant teller's mind what money that we are dealing with here wouldn't be lawful?

It is a sad state of affairs that a fast one has been pulled on the public which has been tricked into using an instrument of exchange that represents a debt liability instead of a value. That is the way the real world works. There are lot of people who want what's yours, and so work out ingenious ways to get it. That includes the banks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH9OIIJcQM8

I still need to know:

If the absence of my middle name where my cursive signature is on my driver's license has relevance regarding whether I should include my middle name in the trust name portion of the non-endorsement. Currently I am including it on the reasoning that including it makes a complete trust name.

If there is any benefit to using block lettering for the names instead of a cursive script. Currently I am using block lettering.

Whether it makes a difference whether I use a comma or semicolon between my family name and my trust's name. Currently I am using a semicolon.

The question whether to use the one beginning with "Redeemed" or "Demand" has stimulated an in depth debate among senior members. Although I appreciate seeing the different viewpoints, I was hoping for a simple answer.
    Last edited by Stephen; 09-08-15 at 01:40 PM.

Names are givin does a birth date get memorial only upon its death? Are all births NAMED RECORDED ONLY AS BIRTHS SEE ATTACHMENTS? The JOHN DOE BIRTH certificate or DEATH CERTIFICATE has no middle Name bank is [STATE]needs my john henry or DOE this [;]separates any memorial from a just given and registered birth vs just my given Name thats not been registered . As george a contributing senior member once wrote marking endorsing giving birth to a NAME needs only the signatory Xohn first Xenry middle ; Xoe or just X well a simple man or a wise man knows X = plenty for officials who make use of latin or ROMAN CIVIL CODE seperate X = me. The simple answer is the truth and its easiest to memorialise ifX= YOU (a numerical quantity).the instruction decrements the accumulator by one. 9/10ths of civil law = X Decimation was a terrifying form of punishment in the Roman army. ... Decimation – Murder by Tens ... And as a grim reminder to the rest of the army, he then ordered every tenth man remaining to be executed for good That said, just because someone possesses certain property does not necessarily mean that the person is legally *entitled* to possess the property. As noted above, another person may seek legal recourse to obtain the property, and through those legal proceedings, the court could certainly declare that the other person is entitled to possess the property.X;parte we know who owns the paper endorsing who,s death X when my # s up thx stay 1% in law Ralph Sonny;Barger at the end of the day your gonna know my Name

ATTACHMENTS A carefully crafted Name has exposed me "UNITED STATES" as a NAMED corporation DOB July/ 04 /76 this info is hearsay until a # matches the NAME if a number was only hearsay. When Is a number like a Name a full NAME has CUSIP Number
    CUSIP stands for Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures. A CUSIP number identifies most financial instruments, including: stocks of all registered U.S. and Canadian companies, commercial paper, and U.S. government and municipal bonds. The CUSIP system (formally known as CUSIP Global Services)—owned by the American Bankers Association and managed by Standard & Poor’s—facilitates the clearance and settlement process of securities.

CUSIP numbers consist of nine characters (including letters and numbers) that uniquely identify a company or issuer and the type of financial instrument. A similar system is used to identify foreign securities (CUSIP International Numbering System or CINS). CINS employs the same nine character identifier as CUSIP, but also contains a letter in the first position to signify the issuer's country or geographic region.

For more information about how the CUSIP process works, you can contact CU-SIP Global Services at (212) 438-6500 or visit its website. How did i get this far without can i have your CU-SIP number please with just giving a NAME I have two given names what one helps those two have no cusip attachments like DOB DL# BC# SSN# SIN# a letter in the first position to signify the issuer's country or geographic region.Issuer is a legal entity that develops, registers and sells securities for the purpose of financing its operations. Issuers may be domestic or foreign governments, ..The LAST NAME IN ANY COMMERCIAL ACT WILL APPEAR AS FULL NAME WITH ALL OR ANY GIVEN JOHN DOE DOE JOHN can [Who can redeem a given Names Me ] Definition of issuer: Legal entity (such as a corporation, investment trust, government, or government agency) that is authorized to issue

headquartered in New York City, United States, and a division of McGraw Hill Financial.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The one who demands does so without duty. The trustee must keep the ledger/accounting.

MJ what does that mean "The one who demands does so without duty." and who exactly is the trustee who must keep the ledger/accounting?

verbage I like that.
    Last edited by Chex; 07-22-15 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    MJ what does that mean "The one who demands does so without duty." and who exactly is the trustee who must keep the ledger/accounting?
    A claim is equal to a demand - but if the claim is made WITHIN a certain Law Boundary, then that claim must have a mechanism upon which relief can be granted. Since I don't find my name upon the notes I do not have the Management of those notes in circulation and the use of those notes is subject to the Statutes developed and understood by those who consent to the Use.

What I mean is I move the exchange upon certain understandings based on my demand or lack thereof. If I lack a claim, then I will have a duty to give accounting [you might call that a return]. Otherwise, I have no duty to give an accounting as I was not responsible for the Ordering up of new book entries.

See it is by MY ORDER of which the store performs. Therefore since I took on the management, I also take the liability.

There always remains a presumption and the trustee must give account if demanded of him to prove his/her innocence. Therefore just to comprehend uses and trust one can escape duty in claim. I claim Lawful Money by demanding it. See at once I bound myself within a certain law boundary.

Consider, is it lawful to use USN's to buy in say China? Only if the heads of State [husbandmen] have entered upon an agreement! For the citizen [wife] is subject to the heads of State [husbandmen]. See this is Romans 13 and the heads of State are subject to God in Oath to the "people" and "God". For to tort a man is to tort God. For know ye now that ye are the temple of God.

Therefore we see the demand is made "subject to" the Code: 12USC411. Which is merely a reflection of a rule within a law boundary. I use the term "rule" very crudely now. But I think it gets it done. So therefore as a BENEFICIARY I demand Lawful Money - which is a PUBLIC BENEFIT - but at once I am GRANTEE in receipt of the benefit of the Use of Lawful Money undertaking now in and for the United States Districts. For you have just as much right to use lawful money as I do. Only thing separating my ability to make that use from another is KNOWLEDGE.

Officers of State occupy upon certain offices. Seems Jacob Joseph LEW is Governor of the IMF and Secretary of the Treasury. Of course it is also true that notice to agent is notice to principal. The IRS as you know is not an agency of the U.S. government.

See in Diversified Metal Products vs T Bow Company Trust we find that the proper party in suit would be the United States of America. Now ask yourself who established the Use of the notes? Was it not the United States of America in Congress? Now not to go to deep down that rabbit hole but merely to touch on the demand is made FOR something of which relief may be granted within the Law Boundary whereof said demand issues unto and grant thereof.

In the end money in any form is only as good as the willingness of the people to place their trust in that exchange medium. Thusly money is understood by Faith.

IN GOD WE TRUST
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-22-15 at 07:15 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

History used to be boring now boots are on the ground.

The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States....

Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2

The federal government owns or controls about thirty percent of the land in the United States. These holdings include national parks, national forests, recreation areas, wildlife refuges, vast tracts of range and wasteland managed by the Bureau of Land Management, reservations held in trust for Native American tribes, military bases, and ordinary federal buildings and installations. Although federal property can be found in every state, the largest concentrations are in the west, where, for example, the federal government owns over eighty percent of the land within Nevada.

The narrowest conception, which can be called the proprietary theory, maintains that the Property Clause simply allows Congress to act as an ordinary owner of land. It can set policy regarding whether such lands will be sold or retained and, if they are retained, who may enter these lands and for what purposes. Under this conception, the clause confers no political sovereignty over federal landholdings. Unless one of the enumerated powers of Article I applies, such as the power to raise armies or establish a post office, political sovereignty over federal lands remains with the several states in which the land is located.

Bless you my friend.

..it amazed me how adeptly he (Michael Joseph) could take complex subject matter, like trust law and break it down so I could understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    History used to be boring now boots are on the ground.

The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States....

Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2

The federal government owns or controls about thirty percent of the land in the United States. These holdings include national parks, national forests, recreation areas, wildlife refuges, vast tracts of range and wasteland managed by the Bureau of Land Management, reservations held in trust for Native American tribes, military bases, and ordinary federal buildings and installations. Although federal property can be found in every state, the largest concentrations are in the west, where, for example, the federal government owns over eighty percent of the land within Nevada.

The narrowest conception, which can be called the proprietary theory, maintains that the Property Clause simply allows Congress to act as an ordinary owner of land. It can set policy regarding whether such lands will be sold or retained and, if they are retained, who may enter these lands and for what purposes. Under this conception, the clause confers no political sovereignty over federal landholdings. Unless one of the enumerated powers of Article I applies, such as the power to raise armies or establish a post office, political sovereignty over federal lands remains with the several states in which the land is located.

Bless you my friend.

..it amazed me how adeptly he (Michael Joseph) could take complex subject matter, like trust law and break it down so I could understand it.
    Thank you. I give glory to God. When I truly began an earnest study of the Bible absent any priest or preacher who was trying to tell me what it meant - it was then that I began to get glimpses at the original trust. And with more study, I began to see that the model is replicated in the earth so that one day those who are entirely carnal and literal might begin to see what is the truth. For the model only reflects that which is true. You might say the Light comes from the Sun but is not the Sun.

Hue-man kind. This post makes my day. I appreciate your kindness.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!