Thread: U.S. Supreme Court says No License Necessary To Drive Automobile On Public Highways

U.S. Supreme Court says No License Necessary To Drive Automobile On Public Highways

U.S. Supreme Court says No License Necessary To Drive Automobile On Public Highways/Streets.

"The right of a citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horsedrawn carriage, wagon, or automobile, is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but a common right which he has under his right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Under this constitutional guaranty one may, therefore, under normal conditions, travel at his inclination along the public highways or in public places, and while conducting himself in an orderly and decent manner, neither interfering with nor disturbing another's rights, he will be protected, not only in his person, but in his safe conduct."

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/us-su...se-det-nav_art
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

The term Sunday driver was a non-professional term for shit driver.who required nothing as automotive travel cant be licensed if ya have a driver licence the professional is assumed a driver the,driver.s licence is a claim stop driving without driver.s licence if issued a driver.s licence it has to be proven who issued it who holds it .

Key word is: citizen. Resident and citizen aren't necessarily synonymous. Maybe call your local DMV and ask if they issue driver's licenses to any other than residents.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-21-15 at 09:08 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

But, if you are taken to court, and agree to a controversy, the presumptions will be upheld.

travel at his inclination well traffic court is no venue for travellers it is the opinion in case law Under this constitutional guaranty one may, therefore, under normal conditions, travel at his inclination along the public highways or in public places, and while conducting himself in an orderly and decent manner, neither interfering with nor disturbing another's rights, he {a Man] will be protected, not only in his [NAMED person,ACCOUNT] but in his safe [NO TRESPASS] conduct.[" without a lawful excuse A traffic court has no rights until you [the appearance ]are taken[summons] to court [volunteer ], and agree [ARGUE] to a [Fictional]controversy, the presumptions [Spells] will be upheld.All great verbiage at the seat of justice who,s driving 72hrs in a county bucket holding a driver for surety is not holding a Man arrest without charge a Man who has provided a Name is held for identification is trespass as no criminal charge or any bail can be set .If i rob a bank i take all its evidence it was a bank with me /if then arrested for robbery or held for questioning what evidence or is it evident a survey is annoying being placed under arrest is still taking a survey do you understand NO back to the bank job cash guns and witnesses were found in the trunk of the a non commercial automotive car it was described leaving the bank with two men travelling west the wheel man and a 2nd man riding shotgun no passengers [The WHEEL MAN [ and a real man]TRAVELLING vs a commercial Getaway DRIVER,S OR DRIVER A yarn no lawyer or judge can spin is evidence calling a state witness found in the trunk needs no yarn. a brief yield to a peace officer to offer assistance in a declared emergency is a Mans duty and diligence. To falsify a claim after evidence of a Man,s offer to assist in a declared emergency only to be detained for a survey is liable and trespass I travel in wife's auto its commercial plates and insurance are current for all folks who hold licences or are wheel [real] men no not macho hoss the travelin man silver bullet turn the page here i am now what kinda usa fuc#ery is this .Am i free to ride or officer are you calling the Role.recording audio no home movies its a transcipt away from a lawsuit we all went to jail to be told who we are get my common law wife down to the jail she identify s with me thats my husband he belongs to me i am his witness who will challenge my claim jailer cant claim a man not without judges order committal he can hold a person who understands the charges thats whos being booked just waiting for the bookies cops transfer the bond debt or hold the wager in trust [jail] till the windows close all bets are off.I see luck as pedestrian provincial colonized if its a race who takes the bets leave the track.

They got that right! ...Haven't utilized a driver (Notice, no "s" on the end of driver) license for nine years now.