We read the word of God now from scripture. Its has to be true that Gods language his word was Hebrew for Judaism to work or the temple priests are they just speaking scripture.what does it take to be deceived ones self and ones ego let no man deceive you well Christ has deceived his temple and God with claiming to be the son of God In the Greek A son of God well A man's imagination can be quite powerful if being a rabbi did Christ say he was God .The Hebrew people were told a messianic war king was on the way and a man of peace shows up in a war zone at any cost its eye for eye old testament religion the Christ was the General Patton the brass needed rid of to that end the Latin scripture claims Judaism killed Gods only son the son of God well a Roman governor found no falt in this Man Christ so a military trial for the king of the jews a messianic war god standing mute in Roman civil law court Marshall very plain how the venue got switched a man of peace venues into man of war the Hebrew government not the Hebrew people are in charge of the temple Gentiles are men from other nations Abraham was made father of all the Nations so the goy trading roman coins for shekels is arms length from nobody Christ new what nations the money came from and whos tres usury it benefited .The first king of salem to the coming of Christ is the word of God if man has the word of God its has been written on his soul the reference to scripture is the lifting of the soul I mind what i say [said] not who i say [said] it to as i can only speak too self. a long talk to the self unto self one must be true.religion separates a common God of love into a thug so we know its working fine by design if offended any religion i apologise its not something i practise and its not my job.