Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam, Satan, and the King of Tyre: The Interpretation of Ezekiel 28:11-19 in Late Ant

so in a way you are saying/writing that not all gnostics are heretical?Are all kinds of knowing or knowledge heretical? Christ calling himself the son of God is heresy.or hearsay or believing in or practicing religious heresy.killing the knowledge or its message what is moot a corruption of Christ knowledge hardly worth the logos his marker the [cross] the message gets gnostic-al he said she said all the warnings signs were up in the garden and still are do we know the messenger got killed for his message yes
    " do we know who put the warning signs up yes Now who took the warnings signs down and is hiding a message, Not all Knowledge is Gods what,s left is heretical its creation a persona the mask of God . If one knew how to add laws to Gods he be a all knowing God Man has enslaved man God has given man his law keep that the rest is hearsay or His story

The Garden of Eden story it seems is one where the Serpent deceptively appealed to both imagination and emotion, quite a powerful combination.Its always been two innocents curiosity kills a evil cat as well as a good cat remorse is a curiosity in some men.The garden has two trees two paths duality is a franchise the mistake god made was telling adam he had a choice or knowing adams choice No mistakes were made Man has both now The garden still belongs to god if its evil thats who,s choice .When a thought is evil who owns it and acts upon it are by choice.If a creation story helps folks deal with the choices adam and eve its all about us.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The Garden of Eden story it seems is one where the Serpent deceptively appealed to both imagination and emotion, quite a powerful combination.Its always been two innocents curiosity kills a evil cat as well as a good cat remorse is a curiosity in some men.The garden has two trees two paths duality is a franchise the mistake god made was telling adam he had a choice or knowing adams choice No mistakes were made Man has both now The garden still belongs to god if its evil thats who,s choice .When a thought is evil who owns it and acts upon it are by choice.If a creation story helps folks deal with the choices adam and eve its all about us.
    That serpent kind of sounds like the Spinal Cord - and the Man kinda seems like the Mind and the woman Eve sort of seems like the Emotions. But that could not be especially when you consider that a loving God cursed all of humanity for eating some fruit. Of course you understand I write in jest.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Re: Hearsay
    That something was or is hearsay did or does not invalidate it. If someone gives you a first-hand report it is not hearsay. Its only when you relate second-hand what you have heard first-hand from someone else does it become hearsay.

Hearsay and Heresy Have Unrelated Linguistic Roots (hear + say != heresy)
    From Grammarphobia.com:

Hearsay” was first recorded in writing in 1532, and is described by the Oxford English Dictionary as a substitute use of the phrase “to hear say,” which in turn was in use before the year 1000.

The OED defines “hearsay” this way: “That which one hears or has heard some one say; information received by word of mouth, usually with implication that it is not trustworthy; oral tidings; report, tradition, rumour, common talk, gossip.”

The roots of the noun, the verbs “hear” and “say,” go back to Old English and have their origins in ancient Germanic sources.

The noun “heresy,” on the other hand, is from Greek.

It was borrowed into English, probably before 1200, from the Old French word eresie or heresie, an adaptation of the Latin haeresis, which comes from the Greek hairesis.

The meaning in the classical languages was broader than in English and referred to a taking, a choosing, a school of thought, a set of philosophical principles.

The English “heresy” is defined by the OED as “theological or religious opinion or doctrine maintained in opposition, or held to be contrary, to the ‘catholic’ or orthodox doctrine of the Christian Church, or, by extension, to that of any church, creed, or religious system, considered as orthodox.”
    There is more relationship between 'creator' and 'creditor' than between heresy and hearsay. The English language is not the best language to attempt word cleverness like that.

Name:  Heresy_Etymology.png
Views: 340
Size:  17.9 KB
    Re: sons of God
    I suppose one who fails to comprehend the relationship between the role of creator and father and created and son would consider someone calling themselves a son of God to be a heresy.

If the State can have children (parens patrie) then what an error to believe in the living God's inability to father. The idea of denying the possibility of there being any such things as "Sons of God" is to deny God's power to create or to give life. Those who ask for or seek out an impersonal god just might get what they ask for--but they ought not hate on to those who have done otherwise. Perhaps the heretical Gnostics' detesting the physical realm some relates to the Serpent's perspective on being under the curse of feeding on dust and not liking it.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-24-15 at 11:23 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Would it Greek to Latin relationship between a son being a man of God Its no secrete linguistics are clever the Pharisees accused Christ with a Hebrew blasphemy claiming to be the only son of God i say thats Hearsay and Heresy Have Unrelated Linguistic Roots (hear + say != heresy) words and the authority are Unrelated at last thought what would be the outcome for claiming i am a son of God Man is the son of God The clever part is the English translators use of parenthesis in KJB the son Greek a son. Christ is God yet the point i want too stress he said a man is a son of God me and every living man are the bosses son talking lodial title hear say eth the lord brother the english bible puts a spin on every snooker table = court table putting english on it one thing i have no interest in my comparisons are painfully obvious and instinctive in nature i like george question motives for the words.Now a corruption "Sons of God" its correction as Christ a son of God or a man of God not a man of the cloth a Naked Christ a man his Christ and a God called trinity. The personnel or impersonal relationships are the Words of Men and correcting Man is a thought process asking a computer for insight depends on the pro grammar my faith is in Christ.s message my fate is in Gods hands all the sums of bitches might be another Mans plan. Christ was not created but was rather the Creator. God the Son, was not created. He has always existed; He has no beginning or end. Man was created in image and spirit “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God”To be the Son of God is to be of the same nature as God. The Son of God is “of God.” “The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being.” well i am claiming to be a Man a created being. Christ came to his creation in the form of a Man to help the creation know the creator. Judas a man “son of perdition.”Judas was not the literal son of “ruin, destruction, and waste,” but those things were the identity of Judas' life. Judas was a manifestation of perdition. In this same way, Christ is the Son of God. The Son of God is God. Jesus is God made manifest (John 1:1, 14). Far be it from me to Spirit stiff any Man with my availed words,The Law book ENGLISH as KJB Allodial dear friend knowing the amount of diligence and study and presentation that all your posts provide a self concious approach for retaining ones truth grace before glory is our shared story Minister on to those who have done otherwise Perhaps the heretical Gnostics' detesting the physical notion of a Man called Trinity.
    Last edited by xparte; 07-24-15 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Man will be taught only the lessons saught

Bible suggests only begotten son rather than only son. The spin doctors try make it out to say "only son" because that obscures the potential of a plurality.

It might also be worth noting that those Samaritans or Edomites who were imported to Judea back around Jeroboam's time may have been still hanging around come 30AD.

The Assyrians practiced massive deportation and resettlement, reasoning that displaced populations could not form any cohesive guerrilla forces or significant underground, that Assyria would not be threatened from within.

Now note the following verse of this same passage: "And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed THEM in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof " (II Kings 17:24).

There were originally five Babylonian tribes who had been transported to the area where Northern Israel once lived before Israel's inglorious defeat and captivity by the Assyrians. When these five tribes moved INTO the vacant land of Samaria, they brought their Babylonian and Assyrian gods with them.

It is these foreigners who were living in the land of Samaria in the time of the Messiah and who were called Samaritans in the Gospel records. It is well to keep that in mind. For the Samaritans of the New Testament were not in any sense a racial mixture with the Israelites. After a short time in their new country, they were ravaged by lions. They interpreted this punishment as coming upon them because they failed to honor the god of the new land. They asked the Assyrian king to send back one of the priests of Israel to teach them the former religion in order that the plague of lions would be stayed. The Israelitish priest who was sent to them taught the religion of Northern Israel. But that priest was one of the former calf-worshipping priests of the rebel Israelites. He was as pagan as the Babylonians themselves! Only one individual — a priest-returned from among the captive Israelites to teach the newly planted Gentiles the corrupted religion of Israel (II Kings 17:27-28).

These people from the land of Babylon, however, did not follow YEHOVAH God, nor YEHOVAH's ways, nor His religion. The very next verse shows this: But "every nation [still] made gods of their own..." (II Kings 17:29).

This priest of Israel taught the Babylonians — now called SAMARITANS — to adopt the former worship of the Northern Israelites. The priest taught them to revere YEHOVAH as the "God of the Land." Thus, these Samaritans finally took upon themselves the NAME: The People of YEHOVAH; but their religion was outright paganism — a mixture of Israelitish calf-worship and Babylonianism — just as Simon Magus later was eager to appropriate the Messiah's NAME, but continue his pagan abominations!

The general state religion of the Assyrians and Babylonians was the Chaldean mystery religion. This was the religion of Simon the sorcerer (Acts 8) who believed Philip's miracles, appropriated the name "Christian," and started a new counterfeit "Christianity" after the apostle Peter rejected him as being bound in "iniquity" — i.e., "lawlessness." He took the name of the Messiah, rejected YEHOVAH's law, and added licentious false "grace" to the Babylonian mystery religion, calling it "Christianity." This false "Christianity" has deceived millions down to this present generation! Source: Just What Is The "Synagogue of Satan"?
    Last edited by allodial; 07-24-15 at 04:49 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Far be it from me to Spirit stiff any Man with my availed words,Man will be taught only the lessons sought a view a vista real estate or burnin ground bastards and dead beat dads

Oddly enough, in financial/bank speak: a 'dead beat' is someone who pays on time or in full and thusly isn't a source of any extra $$$ than he ought to be. By being astute or wise, there isn't any extra interest or litigation to drive more money or to drive the system and create more activity thusly:dead beat.

Name:  deadbeat_really.png
Views: 304
Size:  155.9 KB.

Let's hone in on the key:

Name:  deadbeat_real_meaning.png
Views: 345
Size:  24.4 KB

So if someone tries to trick you into being a stooge and your failing to falling for it would fail to result in enrichment to the trickster than he ought to have, then they'd be considered to be a deadbeat (not much activity). So if say the bank knows it was paid, and you refuse to get gummed up in paying two or three or more times: if you don't go along with it then the response is exactly the same as the input: deadbeat. By using the term perhaps they are inadvertently admitting that #1 they have already been paid #2 all subsequent billing is 'extra'.

The guy who borrows $100 and pays exactly $100 back on time and before accruing ridiculous interest => deadbeat. The guy who borrows $100, gets caught up in lawsuits, incurs $10,000 in attorneys fees and a court judgement for $5,000 interest + $100 != deadbeat because his blood flowed heartily to those who sought him as a victim.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-24-15 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    That serpent kind of sounds like the Spinal Cord - and the Man kinda seems like the Mind and the woman Eve sort of seems like the Emotions. But that could not be especially when you consider that a loving God cursed all of humanity for eating some fruit. Of course you understand I write in jest.
    Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 4:02 PM
    To: mj@
    Subject: Gen 3

Michael,

I was reading 1Tim 2 last night which led me to Gen 3. I remember reading something you wrote on Gen 3, but not in detail. Was wondering if you had that study handy for review?

There is something between the 2 passages that has my attention. Mainly the part where Eve is cursed with labor pains travail or whatever. I am trying to understand the metaphysical meaning of the correlation between the two passages.

Blessings & Namaste,
    Daniel

======================

Response by MJ:

I would like you to try to make the jump from fleshly understanding to try to see what is being reported in fleshly context is actually a report about the mental functions of the psyche and the realized self. I have written extensively on Gen 3. The woman in her glorified status [spirit] has taken her leave of the carnal mind of hue-mankind. She is in every living soul - and she is now Emotion. The Mind Adam must be considered in the Higher Self and the Lower Self. In the lower self the Mind Adam intercourses the Emotion Eve and she brings forth the desires of our heart. Therefore she brings forth under her own struggle. For she always brings the fruit to Adam [the mind] and the mind makes it so.

Therefore many are the children of desolation. Her children are not external to the male form. For the body in form [male or female] has nothing to do with the men and women [adam/eve] that dwell within each of us. The reason why Isis went searching for the penis of Osiris should be obvious to you at this point. It is not a religion, it is a Myth that is told too in the Bible but in different form.

When you understand the function of the penis, then you will come to see that it is what issues forth the seed. Therefore she is searching for the ability to impregnate her MIND so that we may ascend into higher consciousness. So that the children of God might be born. Don't you get it now? These women and men are aspects of yourself.

The serpent spoke exactly 46 words to Eve in Gen 3. Why? No. of Chromosomes. What is being said in Genesis 1&2 is the regeneration of man from his fallen carnal status into a 7th day man - Celestial. In Genesis 5 both Adam and Eve are called Adam...."and He called their name Adam". Question everything especially the literal dogma. When you come to see that Cain and Abel are within you, then you will no longer be left trying to decide if this event happened or not. It happens everyday Billions of times per day. Cain is a tiller of the ground - he forms religions/states. And therefore the "people of Cain" or those who occupy in the city [of consciousness] are subject to this type of mindset. Abel is also there, but the Cain in you always seeks to kill Abel when those type of Abel thoughts appear. For we want what we want and we will do what it takes to satiate our emotional delusions.

I know I am asking you to take a big leap, but try if you can. I mean Jesus himself said "flesh and blood will not enter into the Kingdom" - and yet folks go on and on about the "blood". Isn't it time to realize what is really being said? And what the blood symbolically represents? With what utter Genius is the Bible written! The carnal mind is totally blind to the Spiritual teachings embedded and stored up for the day when the Father decides the child is ready. Remember Gen 1&2. And Galations 4.

Gal 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
    Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
    Gal 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
    Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Commentary: Now consider that the son of God is born of God. And specifically born into you by the virgin woman [Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Michal, Mary]. Now read this:

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Commentary: Now don't let your carnality run wild thinking to yourself [ego] that you are "born from the Spirit above" so that you are good to go. Carnality does not inherit the Kingdom. The sons of God are the "thoughts of God". The daughters of God are the "desires of God". And since God dwells in the Temple of Man's Consciousness, then I shall have no other God's before Me.

1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Commentary: The devil is adversary of God, so what are the children [thoughts and desires]. And what is being said is the difference between the Christ Self and the Carnal Self. And this leads us back to Eve and Chapter 3. The aspect in you that is Eve [Emotion] began to listen [observe] from the central nervous system via the Spine [the golden candlestick]. And She urged Adam, your mind, to act. This is a SKISM apart from the Tree of Life which is NOT in man's intellect.

Remember Jesus commanded "fish out of the Right" and science has discovered that the intellect of man is left brain activity - of which we use 10% - and this my friend is the tithe!

Consider the absurdity of a "loving God" putting physical flesh into pain to bring forth physical children just because two ate of forbidden fruit. It is totally absurd. And you will remain in this absurd dogma until you realize that these two eating is a story of every choice that you have and will ever make. Now the question is how was the decision made? In your own will or did you go seeking the Will of Father? Did you die to your Carnal Self [flesh] awaiting the impulse of intuition [Angel] dispatched as envoy from the Throne Room of the MIND.

For the Son sits in the RIGHT SIDE - a High Priest [an office]. And it is this House of which there exists a closed door at the top of the winding stairs on the RIGHT.

1Ki 6:8 The door for the middle chamber was in the right side of the house: and they went up with winding stairs into the middle chamber, and out of the middle into the third.

Commentary: Quit looking for the garden EAST in Eden. Eden is your consciousness and the garden is East [Right]. You have been locked out of the Garden and Carnality cannot enter. So what will you do ? Will you carry your 20 lb Bible around or do you have enough Faith to follow the instruction of Jesus CHRIST who said "Come, the room is already fully furnished."

It is a question of Faith. What do you trust more? Your own experience or intellect or the Divine Spirit within each and every one of us? We cannot collectively answer this question. Why not?

Consider the wonder observation by Carl Jung who said that one realized soul is greater than one million souls who blindly submit to the rule of a dictator. What do you see when you look around? When you stop and really think about it what you see is what is going on exactly in your own head! You might say preposterous, you don't know me and that is true. But consider, do your thoughts serve you or do you serve your thoughts? Consider also your emotion and your flesh. Have you "girded your loins?" Meaning have you subdued your sexual lusts. In other words, what aspect of you is in control?

Many will never even think to ask such a question for they have never considered the "city of consciousness". Why not? For they are as Cain - killing the Spirit - and undertaking to "build the City" into their image and desires - of Carnality. See now why the Woman brings forth in pain? For the woman is your emotional nature. Now consider whereof is the "seed" which impregnates the woman to bring forth the child?

Have you never wondered at the constant advertising. These are seeds. But where is the farmer [husbandman] within you? Why isn't he removing the undesirable seed? Why is the "garden of Eden" full of weeds? Well you now have the answer. Because the Cain aspect of you is too busy building the "BEAST" - which is the city of Carnality. Said city is subject to man's lusts, greed, and fear. Look around what do you see?

Have you ever wondered at language. Cain went off to NOD and fell fast asleep. He is dead in the Spirit. These are the types of men/women who only see with literal eyes. Jesus asked "do you have eyes to see".

continuing....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-24-15 at 11:07 PM.

Part II continuing..

Now to answer in regard to 1st Tim 2. I shall pick a few verses and give commentary. But you decide if this is truth for you.

1Ti 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

Commentary: The Mind formed prior to emotion. Now stretch the tent chords of your mind to see if you can see past what you have been taught concerning sin. Please do try to consider that "sin" is the falling from the Spiritual Walk into the Carnal Walk. These are the TWIN boys Cain and Abel.

1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Commentary: The emotion is totally deceived by the sensory nature. She will always bring the fruit [impulses from the Central Nervous System] to the Mind. This deceived woman is our lower emotions [carnal].

1Ti 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Commentary: This woman is our Divine nature. If you like lets jump to Jacob [mind], Leah [emotion] Rachel [spirit]. This woman in v 15 is the virgin aspect in all of us that remain barren until we begin to tithe [our carnality] to God. When we stop from our carnality and die to the thoughts and desires of our lower nature, then the higher aspect of us can bring forth children of God. Thus the woman is saved in childbirth. This is quite beautiful when you realize that this story is telling you about how you are to interact with God. How you are created. I mean how long shall we continue in complete and total darkness absent knowledge and totally ignorant to our design. Remember the "children of God" cannot sin. Do you see why now? Because man's carnality has nothing to do with their birth!

Said another way the alter is not built with Bricks but of Stone. I hope you can see into that last statement.

1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

Commentary: Unfortunately, this verse has led idiot men to subjugate and oppress the beauty of woman. See how blind is the man who does not understand the Truth? Jesus did not say that we would learn his real name and then we would speak some sort of magical spell [uttering his name] to be saved. He said ye shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free.

1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Commentary: Again, we see ignorant men oppressing women. But now at last we are getting a real glimpse at what is being said. The woman is emotion. And emotion is NEVER to rule the mind. Now then consider the citizenry [wife] to the Officers of State [husband]. Before you go back to sleep - consider how do your thoughts serve you and from whence do they come? Were they delivered up to your court [Herod is the Carnal King] so that you might satisfy the woman of your emotion?

Do you understand now?

Mar 6:22 And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, and danced, and pleased Herod and them that sat with him, the king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.

Commentary: Do you think the woman of emotion wants to go barren? Absolutely NOT. So when John [Spiritual Messenger] appears before the carnal Mind [Herod] the woman will always say:

Mar 6:25 And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, and asked, saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.

Commentary: Has your carnal mind been fighting within this very moment? Of course it is. For it does not want to lose its stronghold. For notice at once another Kingdom exists...

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Commentary: You got that? The impulse that seeded the thought came from another place in our consciousness. It did not come from Carnality. Carnal is low, valley, earth. Spirituality is high mountain. For high is The Way but unfortunately we find our faces cast toward the ground.

This is a personal journey and noone can take it for you. And all the preachers in the world do nothing but keep you from taking this inward journey into yourself. TAKE IT. Don't delay. Because...

Jer 12:9 Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Jer 12:11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.

Commentary: The inheritance of God in Man is the "garden of Eden". But when we fall into Carnality we have chosen to separate ourselves from the Kingdom of God. Thusly many pastors who incorrectly teach the literal understandings of the Scripture keep mankind lost in confusion [babylon]. What an amazing discovery it is to find that I was the problem. I made the pleasant place desolate and full of thorn bushes. I, tilled the ground, in my own understandings under my own wisdom which is a function [equation] of my own experiences by and thru - you got it - my central nervous system. Therefore, not only did I not tend to the Garden of God, I left my own house spoiled as well. For thinking myself rich in substance I was but a beggar at the gate.

For the Holy Spirit said TODAY if you can hear His voice.

Heb_3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Spirit saith, To day if ye will hear His voice

Hearing His voice one is pointed to THE WAY.

Make it a great day!
    MJ