Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adam, Satan, and the King of Tyre: The Interpretation of Ezekiel 28:11-19 in Late Ant

1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

Commentary: Unfortunately, this verse has led idiot men to subjugate and oppress the beauty of woman. See how blind is the man who does not understand the Truth? Jesus did not say that we would learn his real name and then we would speak some sort of magical spell [uttering his name] to be saved. He said ye shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free.

1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Commentary: Again, we see ignorant men oppressing women. But now at last we are getting a real glimpse at what is being said. The woman is emotion. And emotion is NEVER to rule the mind. Now then consider the citizenry [wife] to the Officers of State [husband]. Before you go back to sleep - consider how do your thoughts serve you and from whence do they come? Were they delivered up to your court [Herod is the Carnal King] so that you might satisfy the woman of your emotion?
    Attachment 2722
    Its very interesting to see these kinds of analysis. However, the truth is that women and effeminate men have tended to oppress men rather than the other way around and with or without the apparatus of the State to assist them. Women tend to be ruled by their emotions which is why they were to be kept out of certain positions and many men have suffered on account of failing to exercise wisdom. In my experience I have seen women time and time again deceived by some two-legged serpent who appealed to their emotions so that the two-legged serpent might obtain something to his advantage. Even advertising companies with the help of psychologists target women in commercials due to the same susceptibility that Eve evidenced--they know they cannot move men in the way that they would desire so they target women and children--those who are most susceptible to emotional attack or to suggestion generally. (If you like the idea of having a grumpy old man in your house telling your wife and kids how useless, fat or insufficient they are and how they can make up for it by buying lots of things...buy a television and let them watch it all day.)

Attachment 2723

If one looks to the original topic of the thread in the sense of the appropriate chapters of Ezekiel and Isaiah paralleling Adam's fall with the King of Tyre's fall, it might be that what is being said is that Adam rather than being deceived -> rebelled.

Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it.... -Genesis 3:17 in part
    (i.e. because you rebelled/disobeyed)

Name:  snake_worship_1.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  7.0 KB
    The serpent perhaps chose an approach to appeal to both of their emotions. Could it be that the Serpent (a creature that is perhaps highly carnal by nature but yet intelligent) was the two-legged representative of a religion associated with serpent worship? Those who aim to over-abstract things perhaps lack the knowledge that in Egypt and other societies animals were studied for their natures and habits by some who felt it worthy to incorporate such natures into their lives. Forms of martial arts were said to have developed from studying animals such as bears fighting. What of those who incorporate the natures of certain animals into their lives on a higher level and more deeply so?

Name:  heaven-sermon1-52-728.jpg
Views: 2249
Size:  149.3 KB
    Could it be that those who insist the verses in Ezekiel or Isaiah to have nothing to do with Adam do so because that kind of idea might tend to support some other belief such as that of the Garden story being merely symbolic, it also causes one to fail to what might have really happened to Adam. Of course, the truth is that men and women as each symbolic of the passive and active aspects of life--it doesn't mean that men and women would necessarily lack existence simply because we can find symbolism. Those who ignore relevant chapters of Isaiah or Ezekiel as having to do with the fall of Adam and showing the echo or parallel such in Babylonian kings might do so because they wish away the whole Bible as being merely symbolic rather than seeing that life itself is full of hints and clues to be learned from.

Why is Ezekiel constantly being called "son of man" or "son of adam" or "son of Adam"? Maybe the lesson being taught to Ezekiel and by or through Ezekiel is one that remind us of what happened to Adam and of the importance of God's grace?

I have done extensive analysis and the story of Adam comes across clearly to be of someone being given a kingdom and losing it--that is plain and clear even in the English. I would say it to be being highly fruitful for anyone read the Song of Hannah and take in the references to 'dust' and God's providence as to kingships or dominion and THEN look at creation of Adam and the grant of dominion to Adam.

Name:  community-garden-kids-plant-.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  61.4 KB

What better place to teach principles of life and reaping and sowing than a real garden even of that is just the beginning of a lesson on how your imagination, will, mind, mouth and emotions operate on reality. All of life itself might be a kind of garden.

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.
    The heretical Gnostic approach denies and obscures the applicability to reality and to real life of the lessons in the Bible. If you consider 'adam' being a word to refer to man generally what if..somehow the lesson about Adam is a lesson about every man, the man learns of the errors of those before him so that he can see the necessity for God's grace.

Consider:
    Abram from among his people and land to even greater royalty as Abraham.
    Moses raised into Egyptian royalty.
    The saints from sin or darkness to be seated at the right hand of God. [Ephesians 1 and 2]
    Nebuch. checked, eating grass, then back to his senses.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-26-15 at 12:37 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Re: Hearsay
    That something was or is hearsay did or does not invalidate it.
    If someone gives you a first-hand report it is not hearsay. Its only when you relate second-hand what you have heard first-hand from someone else does it become hearsay.
    in a childlike way.. if I hear someone, anyone say something. it is indeed hear-say. not to be argumentative but thats just what it is. it is first hand hearsay.

Hearsay and Heresy Have Unrelated Linguistic Roots (hear + say != heresy)
    From Grammarphobia.com:
    grammarphobia.com LOL I like that! and "gramarphobia" I can relate too. ever hear of moneyphobia? it can happen from trying to follow David Merril's methodology and not being able to completely figure it out.

There is more relationship between 'creator' and 'creditor' than between heresy and hearsay. The English language is not the best language to attempt word cleverness like that.
    phonetically theyre about the same? if there is a better language for word cleverness (I cant even imagine it) what is it?

synncromatically LOL Im also on this "page" http://www.psyche.com/psyche/qbl/for...rlanguage.html I started a thread and bumped it yesterday with a link to this site. now Im finding I have a keen interest in learning hebrew but that sure seem a mighty lofty goal for me. for now I will keep reading the site in the link. the page I linked is as good as any to get an idea what the site is about but I linked it here due to the synchronicity it shares with your post (seemingly to me anyway) but also MJs following posts but in a different syncron.

speaking of David though.. where are you man? hope all is well!

thanks for your input on hearsay allodial, it makes sense too.

thanks
    Last edited by george; 07-25-15 at 03:44 AM.

Man is forever explaining his past hiding his past and archiving achievements where have all the children gone just where Moses left them. Abraham is the father of all nations forget yours and pick one that's not been chosen yet. Mel Brooks is my favourite biblical satirist Christ can take a joke laughter is created out of love not much like the bible was,nt created out ta hate its a reference to the calamity as old as Methuselah let Mel live 750yrs Blazoning Sandles return to the desert less a Teutonic twat great gifts with laughter Brooks a fly on the wall dies on the wall.enjoy what one can endure what one must MJ Allodial thanks for getting off the wall .

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Part III continuing..
    Subject: Re: Genesis 3

Luk 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

A warning to the "metaphor-worshipers", who disdain the literal (letter) as "dogma", just as the Christ of Luke 16:17 warns about here, trying to bypass the Law and take the kingdom by "forcing his way into it" [ie., by his own way, rules, ideas and laws of "higher consciousness"]

Luk 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

==============================
    Response by MJ:

Don't think that I dismiss the condescension of the Christ-soul into the lower physical plane. However about this "the law", it has nothing to do with carnality. How do I know, the Bible tells me so. I believe the bible.

God is Spirit and we are commanded to worship in Spirit and Truth. Spirit is universal - as God is universal - Christ is All and IN ALL.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be

Commentary: I love The Law - the Universal Way. Let us all strive to keep it for it is a Spiritual Way. How do I know? The Bible tells me so!

Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Commentary: Thank you for your wonderful response about keeping the Spiritual Law - let us climb the Mountain into the Higher Realms leaving the valley whereupon dwells the "shadow of death" in bondage. I shall have no other God's before Me. For Immanuel - In Me. Just as Jesus Christ said. I will dwell IN YOU. Christ is the Vine. Let us be bold enough to remove ourselves from Lot so that as Abram we can move on to "higher ground".

For just as the cosmic struggle at Matthew 4 happened to Jesus it happens to us everyday in every choice presented. The same story is told of Abram. In fact I will take the time this fine morning.

Given: Abram has separated from Lot and is now moving away into "higher realms". Abram is crossing over the river Jordan [not literally] he is crossing over - Passover - into Spiritual Life [Alive in Christ]. Lot has been taken prisoner and Abram goes not to rescue him [the greatest in the Kingdom is the servant]. Abram has won the day and now we can pick up the tale.

1. The King of Sodom comes out to meet Abram with a sweet offer.

Gen 14:17 And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.

Commentary: This is akin to:

Mat 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

Commentary: We cannot dismiss Matthew 4:1 - which said this is all happening "in the Spirit". And we see in Genesis 14:17 that this King of Sodom is akin to the King of the Carnal Mind which now comes to Abram once Abram has sought to cross over from Carnality into Spirituality - and this King of Sodom [the place of burning] makes a sweet deal to Abram. Basically he says, come back to follow my lead and I will give you all that your heart desires. Physical desires that is. This is akin to following one's own intellect/emotions - which is the Kingdom of this World [Carnality].

Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Commentary: In jest I offer the following: you know because there exists an extremely "high mountain" on this pear shaped earth of which one might "physically see" all the kingdoms of this earth. No, friends, I don't think so. This is a Spiritual ascension. And this is exactly where Abram is when the so called "King of Sodom" comes forth with his offer. And we know that the "devil" is Adversary and this should ring a bell in regard to the Carnal Mind which is Adversary against God. I wonder will our heroes succumb into Carnality or will they die on the cross to flesh.

Important note: This allegory is about the Mind and the internal struggle. For at once we notice Abram has yet to receive his new "white stone" whereupon he received his new name "Abraham" and we will soon find out why. But for now Abram has declined the offer of the "King of Sodom" which is his Carnal Mind standing in the Temple of God claiming to be God. But let's continue on.

Gen 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

Commentary: Abram has crossed over from Carnality into Spirit and when that happens Melchizedek the TITLE of the priest who has the office of bringing forth:

Bread: a symbol of the spiritual food of the soul; namely truth
    Wine: a symbol of wisdom

And try to keep up - this Melchizedek symbolizes the Spiritual OFFICE of the priest that dwells within the Temple of Man in Higher Consciousness. Thusly the work of this Melchizedek is an office and the officer who abides in this office is called a Priest. How do I know, the Bible tells me so. Ref Hebrews 7. And this is why this Melchizedek is called King of Peace. Ref Isaiah 9:6.

Gen 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Commentary: Now verse 19 is astounding. Abram is blessed by this Melchizedek just as Jesus was blessed when He overcame his lower carnal self. And now Abram is sitting under the Apple Tree learning of Truth without the confusion of the worldly subjective opinions. For this relationship is internal and not subject to "what do you think" or "the masses think differently."

Gen 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Commentary: Metaphysically how can one tithe internally? That is easy - one refuses to accept the will of his lower carnal self. One submits in totality to Jesus Christ who is this Melchizedek in the Right side of the Temple of God. Which is to say, one is not dependent upon one's five senses [five lords of the Philistines] and the half truth or falsities these bring forth. Therefore the tithe is to sacrifice the thoughts of the emotional / intellectualism in regard to the vanity and imaginations of what "we think" according to what our senses tell us. We await the messenger from the East [Spirit] sent forth from the Office of Melchizedek - bringing bread and wine. The small voice [internally] which says "this is the way walk ye in it". Abram did not give money or substance - he gave of his thoughts. Not my will be done but Thy Will be done.

For this is the seeking of the very Good.

Gen 14:21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

Commentary: A counteroffer. The persons are the thoughts which are meant to serve us. Therefore the King of the Carnal Mind says remain carnal don't enter into The Way - Spiritual Path and I will give you substance. "Stick with me kid" and you will have all your hearts desires. Egypt is a shaky reed friends. Again, friends it is a matter of TRUST.

Gen 14:22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

Gen 14:23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Commentary: Abram has "crossed over". He has now eaten from the Tree of Life supplied to him by the Priest operating within the "office of Melchizedek" at the Right side of the Temple comes forth the Spiritual High Priest within our consciousness speaking "Peace be unto you". And Abram will not "eat" of the "fruit" of carnality. For this is unprofitable and is akin to those who took of their estate and left the father - prodigal sons. Who choose to remain in carnality. This choice is manifest in Lot. Abram had to choose to separate from Lot.

Carnality only keeps one enslaved in the lower physical and mental realms. For what did the King of Sodom request? Abram would give him all the "persons" which symbolize the thoughts of the lower physical /mental realms. By the way, I will jump ahead just a bit to say this is why Abraham is called the "Father of many Nations" - for now this Abraham is the Christ Self [we are to be conformed into the same image yes] sitting in the Throne Room governing all the thoughts in all the realms.

And now that Abram has crossed over - passed over, the son of God shall be birthed into him. For now God will grant a child. This grant of child will never come from God when one is operating under the Yoke of the King of Sodom. One must cross over from the Left to the Right side of the house, tithing the intellect/emotions so that Spirit might ascend. This is not just a belief as some would propound, this is a Way of Life.

Continuing.....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-25-15 at 04:00 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Part IV Continuing....

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Commentary: At this point, Abram can hear directly God. And friends so can you To Day.

Gen 15:2 And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?

Gen 15:3 And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.

Gen 15:4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

Commentary: The bowels symbolize his own "virgin" consciousness. We can now fast forward a bit to Hagar and Sarah which are an allegory in regard to our conscious mind. How do I know? The Bible tells me so.

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Hagar.

Commentary: Hagar issues the son of which came forth out of the will of the flesh or carnality. This son came forth out of the emotional/intellectual response of reason regarding their circumstance. This son represents that which is born from carnality into this world therefore this son is "of the world" and is therefore Desolate in terms of the Kingdom of Heaven. Come out of HER O my people....you get it now?

And this son sees "the Law" only in regard to this world and the circumstances and intercourses with matter. So we see "this son" is in bondage [slavery] to the King of the Carnal Mind - or, if you are keeping up - the Devil, Satan or the King of Sodom. All of those titles get it done.

Gal 4:25 For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Commentary: Notice this Hagar represents the Woman who receives the seed from the Carnal Mind. She is therefore always in bondage for Spirit understands matter and proceeded matter. Therefore this Woman is EMOTION. For first was Adam, then Eve. Abram slipped a bit and succumbed to carnal demands. As a man thinks in his heart [mind] so is he. Ring a bell? But notice the peculiar verse 25. But Jerusalem which is ABOVE. Why the curious word ABOVE? And how can a city be the mother of us all - UNLESS the city is the place of consciousness whereof the children of God are born in mankind.

Now then the "child of promise" is the "child of God". And the children of God are born absent Sin because there is no carnality associated with their birth. These are born into the Conscious Mind absent the fleshly carnal mind.

Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

Commentary: The Holy Spirit will not birth the "children of promise" in us as long as we remain carnal. Therefore we read in the report:

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Commentary: And now we see that story of Sampson and Delilah. For she is the woman of emotion that seeks to bring down the Spiritual Man. For now this woman is jealous of the other woman which is the married wife who births the "children of promise" in man. Thou shall not commit Adultery - get it now?

This other woman of emotion has now been left alone and therefore she seeks to "cut the hair" of this man. Hair of course grows on the head and drops down towards the feet. Thusly, in cutting the hair, this symbolizes the "cutting away" or "falling" from life into death.

There are thusly two estates:

1. Alive in Christ.
    2. Dead in Christ.

To walk under the will of Carnality is to be Dead in Christ. You probably never put together these concepts with the adoption of the CQVT of which the Kings brought forth to show - yet who can see to see?

Now notice that the Carnal Mind is NOT led by the Spirit of God. Therefore it is not subject to the Law of God. As it does not CONSENT in MARRIAGE. Now do you understand "wives submit yourselves unto your husband"? This is metaphysical speaking to the Mind. For God is Spirit and the Father is not pleased by FLESHLY worship - keeping of days, not eating of foods, etc, etc, rather the Father seeks those to worship in Spirit and in Truth!

The "child of promise" is available for each and every one of us. This day. But a choice remains. Is it now time to kick out Lot and begin to move into higher ground? To ascend in conscience to Jerusalem ABOVE - the mother of us all.

1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Commentary: Now clearly verses 8 and 9 have been miserably misinterpreted by the religious folk. For one will say I am saved or "born again" and yet these continue day in and day out to sin and sin and sin. So what is being said? How can verse 9 be? Well friends, you now know what these two verses are stating. Carnality is against God [Romans 8:7] and is not subject to God. Thusly from the beginning of life we "learn" as we are "socialized" by others [many pastors have spoiled my pleasant place - Jeremiah 12]. We are taught to trust in matter which is to say our senses. We are told to fear God and serve God else this "Loving God" will burn me for eternity. Therefore from the beginning we fall headlong [with some help of dearly loved ones] into the depths of Hell [carnality] whereof we become subject to the Adversary - the King of the Carnal Mind. And it is this aspect of ourselves which stands in the Temple of God claiming to be God BECAUSE we follow in consent. Our trust is expressed in word and implied in deed. And we end up walking out of lives under our will absent the Will of God. And the Will of God is Good. Therefore a breach or a stoke remains in our conscience until the day that we realize this fact and we begin to tithe the ten percent to God. And what is promised is a child. A renewing of our Heaven and our Earth. Which is born in us from ABOVE. Thusly we are Born of the Spirit ABOVE. And the heavenly woman- the Holy Spirit births the man-child in us. But Carnality [the Dragon] stand ready to destroy this child at its birth [Ref Revelation 12]

High is The Way - but unfortunately many keep their face towards the ground to the desert of the real. Therefore "for this cause" the "children of God" are born into man to TURN man's eyes away from the Earth and to close the physical eyes so that the Spiritual eyes might begin to see. [Ref v8] For indeed the Serpent [Central Nervous System] did lie - for to eat of this tree shuts the Spiritual Eyes. And coming full circle back to Genesis 3: let's do a bit of a word study:

Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Commentary:
    This is true, but the Spiritual Eyes would be closed. So let's learn about this "Tree".

H6086
    ??
    ates
    From H6095; a tree (from its firmness); hence wood (plural sticks): - + carpenter, gallows, helve, + pine, plank, staff, stalk, stick, stock, timber, tree, wood.

H6095
    ???
    aw-tsaw'
    A primitive root; properly to fasten (or make firm), that is, to close (the eyes): - shut.

H6096
    ???
    aw-tseh'
    From H6095; the spine (as giving firmness to the body): - back bone.

Commentary: This is akin to Sampson's hair being cut by the Woman of EMOTION - and thusly his eyes were put out by the five lords of the Philistines [five senses - Central Nervous System] - and he was made to serve in bondage under the Yoke of Carnal oppression. For as the King of Sodom says "give me your persons and you can keep the spoil". Which is akin to submit to me and you can have it all.

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Thank you Doug for prompting my hand to keyboard. Have a blessed day.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-25-15 at 04:07 PM.

Part V Continuing....

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

The "spiritual law" does not dismiss physical literal obedience to its physical literal requirements... which the Creator says is needed to perfect it in one's being.

James 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

=======================

Response by MJ:

The crux of works begs the question of which goes to origins. Whereof is the leadership which proceeded the "child" [thought or desire] which was manifest in the work? Did such seed come from Carnality or from Spirit? Therefore the children of God cannot sin. And one walking in the Spirit walks under the leadership [Administration] of the Spirit and therefore fulfills the Law in his/her daily walk in Grace - which is to say inheriting the Good everyday. Herein is freedom. And who shall lay charge upon God?

I do not think myself separate from God in regard to my works therefore I let no man judge me. I am saved everyday whereof I remain walking in the Grace of Spirit. For how can God annul God?

I hope you can hear the words of St. Paul. Are you ready to "move away" from these initiation doctrines into Christ so that you might be taught the Truth by Melchizedek WITHIN bringing forth the bread and the wine?

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

How many times will you lay again the foundation of "faith towards God"?

Gal_4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Hmmmm. Seems St. Paul was thinking Christ in Me. I wonder if St. Paul had Christ in him too?

I, Michael Joseph, die daily - thusly my Carnality which is NOT subject to the Law of God dies in sacrifice on the Alter - my tithe - my flesh [carnality] is crucified on the Cross of my Mind.

Gal 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Faith begs a Trust. And a trust begs a Director, a Trustee and a Creator and a Beneficiary. The Power of Direction is in the Holy Spirit. The Trustee is Priest of Melchizedek - Christ;

El Elyon - expressed as Christ, as Creator
    Beneficiary - Me

Thusly Christ IN ME the hope of glory. Thusly my Faith is understood by my Trust in SUBMISSION to the Orders [power of direction] which is to say the LEADERSHIP or ADMINISTRATION of the Kingdom of God. Therefore what is born of God cannot sin. To think I have to do anything is to elevate YET AGAIN the King of Tyre [Sodom, Satan, Devil, Carnal Mind] to the throne sitting in the Temple of God showing himself to be God.

He who is led by the Spirit under the Spiritual Law cannot sin. To think that I must do a fleshly deed is to think that I am separate from God and that is a falling from Grace into bondage. Thank you for your response. For the children of God born of God cannot sin. Thusly this has nothing to do with the misconception of Salvation that is wrongly taught by the churches.

Nevertheless, I am with a Choice to obey or rebel.

Thusly Reason [Moses] demands choose ye this day whom ye shall serve. And now we see Genesis 1 as it was meant to be seen - a work of God in man bringing man from a natural carnal status into a Celestial status - a 7th day Man - whereof he finds rest. Now you might be beginning to get a glimpse of what Sabbath is about - which is to say resting from Carnality [Leaven].

God working in man transforming man from glory into Glory - which is to say in conformance to the image of His Son - Christ. Therefore when we reach the Status of Abraham we have been given a NEW NAME a white stone and we may become a Pillar in the Household of God.

Thank you for your conversation - iron sharpens iron.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-25-15 at 04:51 PM.

Part VI

Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 1:27 PM

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1Jn 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Thanks for your concise reply clearly stating your position... which seems clearly in opposition to what the inspired Apostle John says here... ie., "And if anyone sins..."

=========================

Response by MJ:

It appears that you don't comprehend what you are reading. If I account myself as a child of God that is just my ego lying to myself. The child of God cannot sin. But Carnality sins all the time. Thusly I, Michael Joseph, am dead under the Law because in my Carnality I sin constantly. And it seems St. Paul agrees with me in regard to his existence. Like I said, it only seems, because you don't seem to hear what is being said. The child of God is born absent Carnality by the Spirit. Thusly in Flesh Consciousness [Carnality] Sin abounds in EVERYONE. However knowing that my Life is held in Trust in Christ who abides IN ME, then my job is to get out of my own way and seek the Administration of the Spirit. Therefore as I walk under the Administration of the Spirit, I cannot sin in those deeds. For I walk under the Order's of God. Therefore who shall lay any charge upon God's elect?

The answer is no one! Read and reread maybe you will begin to see.

1John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Commentary: My religion is Love. Why do you suppose religion has everyone thinking just because they ask of Jesus, Mohammad, Krishna, etc. they are saved? Do they continue to sin? You had better believe it. This is why Salvation is a "process of time" and St. Paul said "finish the race". Therefore to walk in the Will of God is to be in perfect accord with the Kingdom of God and thusly to be in agreement with the Will of God is to walk in perfect love. That is not to say that Michael Joseph does not slip up and fall into carnality - I do that daily too. Therefore I die daily. At each choice - is the cosmic struggle between the Serpent and the Will of God. What will I do?

Now I ask of you - rather forget that - I have never said I am absent sin. I rather have said that the children of God are absent sin. Whereof I believe most are in error is in thinking of themselves [ego/personality] that this is what is meant as the children of God. This is not true. For these are the King's of the Carnal Mind. And these seek their own - desiring only to continue and seeking only their own benefit and to hell with everyone else who does not conform or comply with the tribal religion of which said ego/personality enjoins itself.

The children of God are Spiritual. In the allegory of Lot, the two VIRGIN daughters are sent outside the HOUSE to the lower carnal mind. And yet, what does light have to do with darkness. And yet darkness still seeks to push in the door only to be blinded.

1John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Commentary:Why can't the children of God sin? Because his seed remaineth in them. The seed is not of Carnality born of lust, greed and fear - Emotion. Nevertheless, we press on in love in hopes that Christ will manifest in the Consciousness of man-kind and this earth will be transformed into Heaven. For Christ IN ME - and it is no longer I but Christ in ME. Therefore I shall have no other gods before Me. The hands that type these words are the hands of God.

Michael Joseph is dead. Therefore what law operates upon a dead man?

What law would you have me keep to appease your conscience?

At once I have bound myself by such an absurdity. For the law killed me in my constant sin. And it is only the birthing of the sons and daughters of God in me - as Saviors come up on Mount Zion - that rescues me from me. Therefore it is Christ in me. And no longer I but Christ in me.

Oba_1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Commentary:Esau of course was fleshly and therefore symbolizes carnality. But when Salvation comes carnality submits to Spirituality and the breach is cured. Perhaps you think me to identify me as my thoughts, feelings, etc. Then you think wrong. Perhaps that is where we grow apart. The Serpent indeed has a stranglehold on this earthly existence.

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
    Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
    Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Commentary:Now I beg of you how can I be risen with Christ today? I mean come on lets stop playing games here. How can I be in a fleshly body and be risen with Christ today? And yet there it is! My MIND has ascended ABOVE that which is carnal and it is there where I find Christ IN ME in the Right Side. Which is exactly what is alluded to "fish out of the Right side of the boat". And they pulled in 153 GREAT FISHES. And now how can I be risen with Christ and be dead at the same time. I mean come on man. Which is it? Isn't it obvious that this is a discourse concerning Consciousness? For Michael Joseph in Carnality is dead - died to the Law - for I broke one long ago - and it only takes one friend. Thusly seeing that I am dead, I am to set my affections on things above? Now this seems crazy to the literal mind. For how can a dead man set affections on anything - UNLESS - what died on the cross of the MIND - is my lower self.

Nevertheless the children of God born in the higher Self cannot sin. A personal walk is The Way. And the children of God are the "thoughts and desires" of God for Me. Thusly to know the Will of God is to understand the thoughts and desires of God for me. Thusly this is very intimate.

Col 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him:

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Tit 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Commentary: Their MIND and CONSCIENCE huh? Hmmmmmm.

Tit 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Commentary:Walk in the Will of God and the Law is fulfilled thusly Agage is Thelema : Love is to fulfill the Will of God for the Good of all. Christ All in All.

Therefore my Religion is Love.

Thank you for your conversation.

Make it a great day.
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-25-15 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    in a childlike way.. if I hear someone, anyone say something. it is indeed hear-say. not to be argumentative but thats just what it is. it is first hand hearsay.
    There are a lot of sites that do word play to the extent of great harm because they don't pay much attention to the etymology only sound alike. Hairspray also sounds like hearsay..kinda. Not to be anal retentive. But instead for sake of keeping with pure truthseeking.

synncromatically...

I like that word.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

MJ, while the analysis you give is interesting, it seems more reasonable that you would start a thread about your ideology. The manner in which you post such lengthy posts in the middle of another thread tends to disfavor discussion and tends to derail the extant discussion. I am rather convinced people want to discuss things. Its a challenge to believe that you aren't aware of this.

Clearly, and fair enough, you have a fervent belief or take on certain writings as to your interpretation however presenting your views in more digestible manner might make it easier to discuss unless of course you are disinterested in discussion and figure yourself to be right with everyone else being believed to be wrong. Quite a few have expressed that it seems that it seems that you re ever trying to tell everyone how stupid they might be in your eyes--and even regardless of the fact what you type or hold may be clearly flawed. I would hope that like others you are open to correction.

#1 Adam was not deceived but he disobeyed/rebelled--the text makes that clear.

There are many who have tried to explain that NT verse to mean that Adam and Eve were the parts of someone's consciousness rather than a real man or real living woman. They say the statement that Adam was not deceived but Eve was to mean: Adam and Eve were internal aspects of the same person so the Adam part was dragged along with the Eve part. Then, whose consciousness were they part of? They leave out the glaring fact that it says that Adam disobeyed unlike Eve he knew what he was doing and REBELLED. Eve was deceived. By time Adam got around to it, HE WAS NOT DECEIVED because he went against instruction.

Doesn't the very same Bible say Eve was taken out of Adam? Doesn't the Bible say Adam was given God's *breath*. Does it really take a special clique of super geniuses to tell us what the Bible makes obvious? Of course there would be some similarity and unity among Eve and Adam. There is similarity and unity in friends who spend lots of time together or in mother and child or in husband and wife or among members of the same club or in Father and son. That we can discern principles from observation of events doesn't make the events any less real. Spiritual beings in physical bodies fails to give us a big eraser to write everything off as nothing as if spiritual were synonymous with nothing.

Something being spiritual is probably more real than the physical realm rather than otherwise. The very same Bible makes it clear that the body is robes. The Chandogya Upanishads also allude to this. Thusly if the body is robes or clothing then what or who is being clothed upon?

So if Adam and Eve were each spiritual beings robed in bodies saying their bodies didn't do such and such, it was their conscience: hmmm how is that some kind of amazing revelation?

#2 Abraham as a purely imaginary symbolic figure is shown fallacious when looking at the history of Abraham among the people of India and among the Ethiopians.

The Indus river flooding caused migration and this was a real physical flooding and this is referred to in the Book of Genesis.

Aristobolus says that when he was sent upon a certain mission in India, he saw a country of more than a thousand cities, together with villages, that had been deserted because the Indus had abandoned its proper bed." -Strabo’s Geography
    And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods. And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac. Joshua 24:2-3
    There was literally a flood--not necessarily Noah's flood but of the Indus river. [On that note, there is much evidence linking Manu with Noah and the Minoans.]

The Chaldeans aka Kaul-Devas (ever notice how Strong's refers to Hebrew as Chaldean) rather than having been an ethnic group were a priestly caste (Brahmanic) (get it: community/kingdom of priests--sound familiar?). Might Abram at some point become a Brahmanic priest or have had something to do with the Brahmanic caste?

And Sarah was an hundred and seven and twenty years old: these were the years of the life of Sarah.

2 And Sarah died in Kirjatharba; the same is Hebron in the land of Canaan: and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah, and to weep for her.

3 And Abraham stood up from before his dead, and spake unto the sons of Heth, saying,

4 I am a stranger and a sojourner with you: give me a possession of a buryingplace with you, that I may bury my dead out of my sight.

5 And the children of Hethanswered Abraham, saying unto him,

6 Hear us, my lord: thou art a mighty prince among us: in the choice of our sepulchres bury thy dead; none of us shall withhold from thee his sepulchre, but that thou mayest bury thy dead.
    Heth pertains to the Hittites or the Hatti/Khetti which were of an aristocratic caste/class in Vedic times along with the Kassites. The Aryans on the other hand were classed as non-believers (i.e. Amelikites). Could it be that the story of Abraham has to do with the preservation for a time of pure doctrines even through to the birth of Jesus Christ--for a high purpose? With idolatry and corruption sweeping through lands then, a plan was engineered to see to it that pure doctrine would be preserved. Is that not clear throughout scripture?

#3 Physical and carnal are not the same.

Carnal is typically utilized in scripture as an adjective in the sense of perspective or bendt (of mind or focus): carnally minded. It is possible to do physical things or to act upon the physical realm without being carnal. Perhaps being carnal is when the robed upon soul, person, spirit gives too much credence or weight to the physical.

#4 Could it be that the kingdoms offered at Matthew 4:8 were local to Judea and were thusly visible from a local mountain or high place?
    Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Commentary: In jest I offer the following: you know because there exists an extremely "high mountain" on this pear shaped earth of which one might "physically see" all the kingdoms of this earth. No, friends, I don't think so. This is a Spiritual ascension. And this is exactly where Abram is when the so called "King of Sodom" comes forth with his offer. And we know that the "devil" is Adversary and this should ring a bell in regard to the Carnal Mind which is Adversary against God. I wonder will our heroes succumb into Carnality or will they die on the cross to flesh.
    The error above is that the 'world' being referred to was (rather than the entire planet) the Judea-local expanse of land ('the earth' or 'the land') from which it was possible to see the entire land/earth from a high vantage point. The error is projecting back from today onto a time 2,000 years ago the popular meaning of 'world'. The limited notion of world shows up throughout the NT.

All the kingdoms of the world - It is not probable that anything more is intended here than the kingdoms of Palestine, or of the land of Canaan, and those in the immediate vicinity. Judea was divided into three parts, and those parts were called kingdoms; and the sons of Herod, who presided over them, were called kings. The term "world" is often used in this limited sense to denote a part or a large part of the world, particularly the land of Canaan. See Romans 4:13, where it means the land of Judah; also Luke 2:1, and the note on the place. -Barnes Notes on the Bible
    Could it be that Abraham was tested and souls are tested to this very day by real physical beings?

#5 If something comes from Mind or if all comes from Mind would it any surprise at all if that which comes from a facet of Mind could be associated with some facet of Mind?

It doesn't take much to see the errancy of taking the route of saying: well that came from the Water department so its wet and has to do with water so its really not real in and of itself its a allegory of the Water department. It has been noted by historians that architecture of a society tends to reflect the mindset of the society--but it seems that according to the theories of MJ architecture doesn't really exist--saying where something came from dissolves it into nothingness. It came from the mind so it reflects a faculty of the mind so it doesn't exist is like denying the capability of mind.

"It not really water, water doesn't exist its the flowing, passive or 'conforming' part of your conscious."

Name:  thirsty-dry-desert.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  29.6 KB
    "You're not thirsty. Its just that your conscience is overflowing and wants to conform to the shape of your mouth and experience your inner bowels (virginity) to impregnate you with new life."

Name:  20150106_ed1onetue_600.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  102.1 KB

"There are no such things as rivers. You don't cross a river during rush hour. You're changing from a carnal state to a spiritual state and back again. Rivers didn't exist thousands of years ago or today so Abraham couldn't have crossed a physical river. Sure rivers had symbolism so they didn't exist. DRPA doesn't really need bridges but they build them to appease 'the masses' who cant walk on water. It doesn't really matter that crossing rivers or overcoming challenges can happen in everyday life: in two days it didn't really happen its symbolic."
    Last edited by allodial; 07-26-15 at 01:07 PM.

I was hoping that many would see the connection between the King of Tyre as the Satan or Mammon or the Body Consciousness of which Jesus spoke. When the Adam received for the "fruit" he fell headlong into body consciousness and thusly his identity with the Serpent by and thru the five senses. Thusly he fell into the hell in which we find ourselves today. Thusly the King of Tyre, Satan, King of Sodom, Devil, Dragon etc, etc is connected right back to the Adam within which is the base or carnal mind.

It is as St. Paul said the Carnal Mind is enmity against God. It only seeks its own understanding, identity which is to say the King or Pharaoh or Mammon is the Carnal Lower Mind. And thusly the children [thoughts and desires] that are birthed are in no way a means to escape. For carnality cannot escape itself - thusly from ABOVE must one be born. For what is fleshly is fleshly and cannot ascend.

I apologize if I have assumed that many would make the connections. All of the physical interpretations ever made and that will ever be made will not in any way shape or form enter upon the Kingdom of God. For it is a requirement that one be born of water [physical birth] and of Spirit. And it is of the latter whereof I seek.

For many are born of water [in John] but few are born in Fire [in Jesus: Spirit]. Thusly they remain as the woman at the well - thirsty for water - not realizing the truth encrypted within the physical words. I mean who gets lost for 40 years? It is so ridiculous that I suppose even the ancients never supposed anyone would believe that more than a million folks wondered in a desert lost. Thank God for GPS - so that might never happen again.

But then like a lightening bolt from the East - it dawns on me - to be lost in the Wilderness of the Carnal Physical Mind - trapped in physicality under the lusts and desires of the Dragon/Carnal nature is exactly what the writer was discussing - 40 years in the desert of the mind. Whereof is born no good thing - for the Children born thereof are Desolate. And thusly no good truth comes from such a mind only more misery in the drudgery of the Wilderness of Babylon - whereof is wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. From such a consciousness advances a ruler to rule them all. The Pharaoh of the Material World - the Serpent in the Garden - the Central Nervous System - symbolized by the one world leader which WILL MANIFEST as it must. Because the Ego only seeks its own. Thusly what is within manifests without. And no idea or thought or desire born out of the Whore which rides the Seven is clean. It is an abomination of desolation - and none of her children will advance mankind one step closer to the Garden.

Of which the said Garden is not locked or has some sort of shut door. Thusly this so called "King of Tyre" being in the Garden is right on. For it is the Mind. Thusly perfectly connecting to your post/thread - for Fallen [Adam] which is to say Mankind "for He called Their name Adam" - remains under the rule of Satan which is to say the Physical Mind or Body Consciousness. Nevertheless what is physical couches the Spirit. Thusly all of the Spiritual teaching lie dormant in the "Trojan Horse" styled PARABLES and ALLEGORIES awaiting the Seeker, the Asker, the Knocker at the Door who attempts to do exactly what Jesus did.

For Jesus said "Those who overcome, just as I overcame....."

I apologize yet again for making too many presumptions. I suppose I might just agree that there once lived a man named Adam. To what end does that help anyone at this time? There once lived a man who was my granddaddy. His flesh is dead and gone now but the lessons he instilled in my dad and I and further his genome continue in me. For Levi tithed to Melchizedek in the loins of Abraham.

How is it that Religion seeks of its own - such that those that are steeped in its path declare how they are persecuted just as Jesus said? When in fact Christianity is practiced almost with impunity by BILLIONS across this globe without persecution - and how do I know this is literal intellectual masturbation [spilling of the seed on the ground]? Because when I go to one of the 41,000 +/- churches and ask if they have the truth the pastor will say "Yes" excluding all others. So then I go to another denomination and ask the same question and lo and behold I get the same answer. Now how can that be? Except that they are BOTH confused - living in this Land of Confusion - just as Phil Collins sings - "and not enough Love to go around. Hey SUPERMAN where are you now? When everything has gone wrong somehow......"

The King of Tyre continues to rule....and will rule with the Whore of Confusion the Adam and Eve within every man and woman living under this Babylon - Body Consciousness - ruled by the Para-sympathetic and Sympathetic the winding snakes - and the Rod [Spine] which is to say IN THE EARTH.

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Perhaps, maybe just perhaps - "the heathen" are the vain thoughts and imaginations which are birthed from the Whore riding the Serpent - of her Seven helpers. It seems Snow White indeed ate of an apple - but it was poisonous and she fell into a deep Carnal Sleep - off to the land of NOD.

But Aaron's Rod will one day bud - and that Candlestick [Spine] which has two natures will become Golden. And those seven natures of the Serpent will be subdued as one is baptised in Fire - MOSHE - Mem-Shin-Hey. But this remains as LOT camping with Abram for Moshe remains veiled to the physical/carnal mind trapped in Egypt.

Mem = Water
    Shin = Fire
    Hey = Ladder

This is the Central Pillar which one must ascend = Jacob's Ladder. Which is encoded by John's baptism by water and then Jesus' baptism by fire. Indeed the wonderful Wisdom of which the Scriptures are written are amazing to me for those who do not understand them have spread them all over the world - and thusly the truth remains veiled awaiting the Keys of Knowledge - to come forth and show what has always been there.

For the King of Tyre must be put to death - I die daily said St. Paul. And Jesus said "pick up your CROSS and follow me". Drink all the good water you want, eat the best food you can, treat your body to the best of the very best and I guarantee that it will go into the grave. Carnality does not and will not inherit.

Jesus made it very plain - God and Mammon cannot be served at the same time. Oh I know folks will say Mammon is money or such other non-sense. Which is merely a diversion from the real truth. For the Mind will always seek to satisfy the desires. And once satisfied the mind seems at ease but this too is an illusion for it is as if the satiation of the desire brought on the ease. But rather, it is a vicious treadmill of which the hamster never gets off. Thusly, it is written:

Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
    Psa 82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Say that prince that is being discussed is the King of Tyre or Adam if you like. Therefore a choice remains - life or death. As it is everyday.

GREAT NEWS: Jesus said we might overcome as he overcame. That means dear reader that the door to the Garden is NOT locked. But do you have faith enough to trust Jesus to do as Jesus commands and not as the traditions of the Churches have commanded which has made void the Word. I trust Jesus CHRIST. Yehoshuah - Annointed Savior - who TAUGHT and SHOWED the Way. So that we might also walk in the same Way. Or, I suppose I might go buy a set of pom poms and sit as a silly cheerleader in the pews - singing and wasting my time. I think I will have the courage to follow Jesus.

Let the King of Tyre die - and Let inner anointing come forth.

1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Well gee whiz....let me read that again, did it just say "I need not that any man teach me?" Well gee whiz, when the brothers and sisters awaken, I guess Pastor is out of a job. Is it no wonder why the physical illusion is maintained?

Hopefully you will have patience with such a fool as I and please bear with me in my folly.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-26-15 at 08:48 PM.