Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Adam, Satan, and the King of Tyre: The Interpretation of Ezekiel 28:11-19 in Late Ant

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Subject: Re: Genesis 3

Luk 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

A warning to the "metaphor-worshipers", who disdain the literal (letter) as "dogma", just as the Christ of Luke 16:17 warns about here, trying to bypass the Law and take the kingdom by "forcing his way into it" [ie., by his own way, rules, ideas and laws of "higher consciousness"]

Luk 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

==============================
    Response by MJ:

Continuing.....

This above exchange that is started here and "Continuing" is not only misquoted (I used NAS Scriptures and added important bolding), it also was an exchange that originated on a private "brain trust" forum and was posted here without my permission and is in breach of said trust, IMO.

I respectfully ask that it be removed in its entirety.

Adam and Eve is our beginning and our end with self destruction engineered ourselves as one self hair splitting rib crushing truth why are we born of mother dust to only dream for a lofty high. nipples or nuts reproduction of truth i have my own son his journey like mine has a female slide and masculine side in a naked state my shame is nipples or emotions its those mixed nuts is it carnality to be a macho pig how did Cyrus the great react to carnality we owe Eve for a companion to carnality or a concious that one does exists Man was lonely for a knowledge to share carnal well bare the fruit apple tree apples pear tree pears seed tree seeds it was seeded in the 2nd garden carnality a burnin bush the earthly mound is where carnality is bound God asked adam if you think you can handle the truth broken ribs thorns in a side the midnight ride called pride run outta garden running from the truth apples dont fall far from the tree .a box car can derail the engine on or off the rails is the engineers job to requite the mess a box car if convenient a engineers peer when inconvenienced ill take up a cross and start again.Dictionary defines words interms of words no physical bridge in pictures describe words the unspeakable word also means dis·rep·u·ta·ble one cant explain in words how words are used the bible is explained as such words explain words or do they. A phoenix or phenix is a phonetician phonet .
    Last edited by xparte; 07-28-15 at 09:03 AM. Reason: defiance definition

Self instruction? How many times have we seen it with teens who don't want to listen to their parents and then who go through life and spend decades suffering needlessly and only because they refused to eat of the book of Wisdom but instead ate from the book of a lies-of-a-stranger?

Attachment 2733
    Last edited by allodial; 07-28-15 at 06:36 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Regarding Jesus' approach about being worshipped...

During His time on earth around 2000 years ago, He clearly did not come to sit on a throne, to be adorned with fancy garments nor did He expect others to serve Him. He came to serve us, however, it is painfully clear and obvious that He did not correct others when they called Him Master or when they recognized Him as the Unique Son of God; The Lord and Savior of ALL mankind.

So, to dismiss the fact that His contemporary followers actually did worship Him is an error, albeit Jesus was not the typical "worshippee" according to the accepted norm of the culture of the time.

Jesus DID exist and was Who He said He Was; He did the things as depicted in Scripture and there is plenty of "non-partisan" evidence and witness to support that.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/d...d-jesus-exist/

Is it fair then for me to say the teachings of Christ offer any Man lasting peace.That far greater than his followers doubts and worship of his divinity ,bearing in mind Denial of the lord was his greatest lesson.I am who I am not who you say I am {"non-partisan"pilot]great a short truth ends the long night.

allodial, your PM box is full. just wanted to say thanks for those links.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Is it fair then for me to say the teachings of Christ offer any Man lasting peace.That far greater than his followers doubts and worship of his divinity ,bearing in mind Denial of the lord was his greatest lesson.I am who I am not who you say I am {"non-partisan"pilot]great a short truth ends the long night.
    Actually, on the topic of Jesus nature and identity, the question was often returned to those who asked him; "... who do you say I am?".

Furthermore, when Simon-Peter proclaimed, "“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”, Jesus did not rebuke or correct him for recognizing His uniqueness and divinity.

So, Jesus actually was interested in hearing from people as to who they thought He was and is. When someone spoke the truth regarding His divine nature, He called him or her blessed.

So, Jesus actually was interested in hearing from people as to who they thought He was and is. When someone spoke the truth regarding His divine nature, He called him or her blessed. those people like the whore the thief and all those unpopular just like fu#kin me as i dont deny Simon-Peter proclaimed,this he also denied it

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    So, Jesus actually was interested in hearing from people as to who they thought He was and is. When someone spoke the truth regarding His divine nature, He called him or her blessed. those people like the whore the thief and all those unpopular just like fu#kin me as i dont deny Simon-Peter proclaimed,this he also denied it
    What is your point that you felt the need to insert an expletive when suggesting that you also call Him Lord and The Christ?

Simon-Peter did NOT deny that Jesus was The Christ; he denied that he knew Him for fear of his life. A moment of weakness, as we all experience continually, hence the need for His Saving Grace.

just that: to many simon peters who made betrayal part of forgiveness its still fair then for me to say the teachings of Christ offer any Man lasting peace.That far greater than his followers doubts denials and worship of his divinity when its safe this world is no safer knowing when to call on Christ o r his divinity absoluteness is simon peter did both i felt that was the appropriate question i think a point is irrelevant now.Jesus DID exist and was Who He said He Was; He did the things as depicted in Scripture and there is plenty of "non-partisan" evidence and witness to support that.
    Last edited by xparte; 07-29-15 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Christ flips tables not coins