the bible is in every "official" court room in the USA, right?

David Merrill (and others) wont swear on it like the masses when they ask you to raise your right hand and swear and for good reasons I thinks since it is written in the very book they are asking you to swear on, not to! right? what is the deal with that? just a preliminary test of some sort?

from what Ive read R. Reagan signed the bible into law in 1983, is that also right? and weve discussed the separation of church and state and I mentioned then that it sure doesnt seem "separated" to me.

this makes me suspicious of the book, the church, and the state. why should I not be? now where can we find out who/what and where made it a requirement that the bible be sworn on? and are these bibles in the courtrooms the same versions? probably all KJV, right? Im guessing..

now what about becoming a court of competent jurisdiction? if you need someone else to testify in your court, is swearing or the bible actually needed for this? this is also not in the instruction set sub-forum.

and why am I so suspicious of everything? seems so natural to me. if there actually was ever a garden of eden Im sure I would enjoy it. the snake is probably what makes me ask this stuff. or ask anything really. hmmm