Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money Stops IRS Proposal

Banned

Lawful Money Stops IRS Proposal

I would like to share my experience with the Saving To Suitors Club. The IRS said they'd get back to me about my lawful money tax return within 60 days, but they have not even allowing time for mailing. No response.

Made about $40k at job (W2) and about $28k at side business (1099) for the year. I put a minus $15k on Line 21 of the 1040 return (paychecks redeemed in Lawful Money). None of the side business income was entered on the return as it was all redeemed lawful money.
    Tax return filed: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/1040manny1.jpg
    http://www.ctcwarrior.com/1040manny2.jpg

It is likely the IRS computer finally detected the reported 1099 business income was NOT included on my 1040 return, and they sent this CP2000 proposal of $10k due: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/CP2000_1.jpg
    http://www.ctcwarrior.com/CP2000_2.jpg

My letter back to them essentially said, no I don't agree with your proposal, the reported 1099 amounts were all redeemed lawful money and here attached are copies of the LM checks, front and back.

IRS response: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/LTR4.jpg

Since then: [crickets]

To be sure, I also requested and just received this Account Transcript showing a zero balance due on the account: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/Transcript724.jpg

This confirms David Merrill is correct. Lawful money is not neccesarily taxable income. Thank you.

You are quite welcome. Now 2018 and an important lesson is that the Withholdings amount should match the Claim. That is to say do not try to get a refund back that is any different that what is on account as withholdings. The 1040 Form is complicated even if you use it for reporting use of private credit like it is designed.

The only amount due for you to claim is the withholdings. So exemptions might be shown on the Form, but they are irrelevant for calculating the amount of the refund. The claim for a refund should match exactly the amount of the total withholdings on all the W-2's. Which should be considered like an account.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-10-18 at 03:19 AM.

Thanks for sharing. Principal is not taxed. Interest is.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I would like to share my experience with the Saving To Suitors Club. The IRS said they'd get back to me about my lawful money tax return within 60 days, but they have not even allowing time for mailing. No response.

Made about $40k at job (W2) and about $28k at side business (1099) for the year. I put a minus $15k on Line 21 of the 1040 return (paychecks redeemed in Lawful Money). None of the side business income was entered on the return as it was all redeemed lawful money.
    Tax return filed: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/1040manny1.jpg
    http://www.ctcwarrior.com/1040manny2.jpg

It is likely the IRS computer finally detected the reported 1099 business income was NOT included on my 1040 return, and they sent this CP2000 proposal of $10k due: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/CP2000_1.jpg
    http://www.ctcwarrior.com/CP2000_2.jpg

My letter back to them essentially said, no I don't agree with your proposal, the reported 1099 amounts were all redeemed lawful money and here attached are copies of the LM checks, front and back.

IRS response: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/LTR4.jpg

Since then: [crickets]

To be sure, I also requested and just received this Account Transcript showing a zero balance due on the account: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/Transcript724.jpg

This confirms David Merrill is correct. Lawful money is not neccesarily taxable income. Thank you.

I like that. The notes in circulation have trustees in place to understand. Any new credit created by fractional reserve banking practices requires an accommodation party. Thusly the signature on the back of the private financial instrument commonly called a cheque.

The experience shared by lorne has been my experience. Can you imagine what would happen if agents for IRS came back with a "yes you are exactly right, you got us. We give up". A response like that would spread almost instantaneously around the globe. No it is better for the business plan to just fall silent.

When they tried to levy a 10k friv. filing penalty - two letters and two phone calls and all I get is crickets....

I suppose it is the nature of curiosity that we have a need to feel vindicated at the end of the day as if we are not yet sure unless someone else tells us we are right. But at once that is an immediate trap. For if I come seeking judgment from you, then I have placed my trust in you and by my submission to you for judgment, I am now subject to your rulings. Silence is wonderful.

Smile and waive boys - just smile and waive. When told recently by a local attorney that I should be very afraid, I responded "you're not very smart are you." He actually brought up their poster boy "Wesley Snipes". I asked did you study his case? He responded no. I said "he tried to tap the stock of a bankrupt company." Like I say, when fear is gone there is no control mechanism left - save a gun.

Thusly is the importance of education. For the greatest in the Kingdom is the servant.

Make it a great day!
    MJ

P.S. It looks like Maureen thinks he/she/it can give you an offer. Can he/she/it? I mean you don't have to do a thing, just sit back and relax while we determine your fate. Is that right? Is that what you will do? Is there not a cause whereof one should refuse such offer? Is your claim/demand valid or not? Only you can tell. Many may show, but only you can know. For it is your claim and your's alone. And therefore, only you know if the claim/demand is valid.

TAKE - implies abandonment.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-24-15 at 05:36 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

fly on the wall all I get is crickets...if the Tax question is repeated refer to first decision from Internal affairs classafied silent service silence is golden

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The experience shared by lorne has been my experience. Can you imagine what would happen if agents for IRS came back with a "yes you are exactly right, you got us. We give up". A response like that would spread almost instantaneously around the globe. No it is better for the business plan to just fall silent.
    Exactly. The secret is out. Tell all your friends.

I like that. The notes in circulation have trustees in place to understand. Any new credit created by fractional reserve banking practices requires an accommodation party. Thusly the signature on the back of the private financial instrument commonly called a cheque.

When they tried to levy a 10k friv. filing penalty - two letters and two phone calls and all I get is crickets....

I suppose it is the nature of curiosity that we have a need to feel vindicated at the end of the day as if we are not yet sure unless someone else tells us we are right. But at once that is an immediate trap. For if I come seeking judgment from you, then I have placed my trust in you and by my submission to you for judgment, I am now subject to your rulings. Silence is wonderful.

Smile and waive boys - just smile and waive. When told recently by a local attorney that I should be very afraid, I responded "you're not very smart are you." He actually brought up their poster boy "Wesley Snipes". I asked did you study his case? He responded no. I said "he tried to tap the stock of a bankrupt company." Like I say, when fear is gone there is no control mechanism left - save a gun.

Thusly is the importance of education. For the greatest in the Kingdom is the servant.

Make it a great day!
    MJ

P.S. It looks like Maureen thinks he/she/it can give you an offer. Can he/she/it? I mean you don't have to do a thing, just sit back and relax while we determine your fate. Is that right? Is that what you will do? Is there not a cause whereof one should refuse such offer? Is your claim/demand valid or not? Only you can tell. Many may show, but only you can know. For it is your claim and your's alone. And therefore, only you know if the claim/demand is valid.

TAKE - implies abandonment.
    Michael,

You obviously know your way around such things. I have not been so lucky...

I am currently faced with a CP15 'pay us 5k' letter for a 'frivolous' return. I have about 8 days to respond. I filed a 2013 sheeple return and was paid. I then filed a 1040x amended return with a LM deduction. I believe I should have started a LM deduction with the 2014 return of which the LM deduction was honored; however I'm sure I will see a CP2000 at some point for 'unpaid taxes'.

Their initial 3176C letter ('we have identified your return as frivolous') I responded to 3 months ago with a denial of any liability and simultaneously rescinded that amended return (the 3176C language states I may rescind and send a 'corrected' return). However, the 'corrected' return is actually the original return already refunded. They recently assessed the 5k penalty anyway, I presume because I was ALREADY paid a refund from the original 2013 return. They will do anything to steal your money.

There is not much recourse but I thought someone might have suggestions as to my response. I was rushed into the 3176C response due to a family illness and I may have lost my 'right of inquiry' window to stall them. The CP15 is an actual 'invoice' from their MFT 55 'penalty' module in the IMF system. Insidious, but there it is. However, I believe there is a 'mistake' statute that may come into play here. Doug555 mentioned it somewhere in this forum and I need to find it to see if it might apply - D555 if you have that statute handy please forward if possible.

Any other thoughts are welcome.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    Michael,

You obviously know your way around such things. I have not been so lucky...

I am currently faced with a CP15 'pay us 5k' letter for a 'frivolous' return. I have about 8 days to respond. I filed a 2013 sheeple return and was paid. I then filed a 1040x amended return with a LM deduction. I believe I should have started a LM deduction with the 2014 return of which the LM deduction was honored; however I'm sure I will see a CP2000 at some point for 'unpaid taxes'.

Their initial 3176C letter ('we have identified your return as frivolous') I responded to 3 months ago with a denial of any liability and simultaneously rescinded that amended return (the 3176C language states I may rescind and send a 'corrected' return). However, the 'corrected' return is actually the original return already refunded. They recently assessed the 5k penalty anyway, I presume because I was ALREADY paid a refund from the original 2013 return. They will do anything to steal your money.

There is not much recourse but I thought someone might have suggestions as to my response. I was rushed into the 3176C response due to a family illness and I may have lost my 'right of inquiry' window to stall them. The CP15 is an actual 'invoice' from their MFT 55 'penalty' module in the IMF system. Insidious, but there it is. However, I believe there is a 'mistake' statute that may come into play here. Doug555 mentioned it somewhere in this forum and I need to find it to see if it might apply - D555 if you have that statute handy please forward if possible.

Any other thoughts are welcome.

Thanks.
    Just stick to the facts and be unwilling to swerve from the truth. Simply put refuse to leave the battlefield of words. As such, there is no need to be alarmed at the clerks on the other end of the phone. In the end you will eventually come to see that "it is NOT your money".

Money is for the USE subject to the Statute. There exists trustees to understand the issue of money - but those who endorse fractional reserve banking accommodate that system. I have lost much in my struggle for truth but then too, I have gained much. The answer is simple - I demand lawful money and I refuse to understand any new private credit as surety or accommodation. The trust account held by United States whereof I have an Estate interest is not subject to the accommodation of "new credit" because I refuse to ORDER up new credit. My grant is to the United States and not the Federal Reserve Bank. Nevertheless it is my freewill choice.

Consider McDonalds. When you walk in what does the clerk ask you? "May I take your Order?" And for the consideration of your order you are billed for the service or thing delivered. Actually at McDonalds it is both. There is nothing new under the sun.

Have you called the clerks? Have you written the clerks explaining the causes upon which you must refuse their offer to charge the Estate? The government is truly upon your shoulders - will you undertake for the benefit of all? Should you remain silent then the Estate may be Latched - LACHES DOCTRINE.

Use of Money is Usufruct. For you, "itsmymoney", make a use of property that belongs to another.

In my opinion that is all that needs to be known regarding this matter. But only you alone can walk down into the Valley and face the Giant [Goliath].

Best Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-09-15 at 01:50 AM.

Just stick to the facts and be unwilling to swerve from the truth. Simply put refuse to leave the battlefield of words. As such, there is no need to be alarmed at the clerks on the other end of the phone. In the end you will eventually come to see that "it is NOT your money".

Money is for the USE subject to the Statute. There exists trustees to understand the issue of money - but those who endorse fractional reserve banking accommodate that system. I have lost much in my struggle for truth but then too, I have gained much. The answer is simple - I demand lawful money and I refuse to understand any new private credit as surety or accommodation. The trust account held by United States whereof I have an Estate interest is not subject to the accommodation of "new credit" because I refuse to ORDER up new credit. My grant is to the United States and not the Federal Reserve Bank. Nevertheless it is my freewill choice.

Consider McDonalds. When you walk in what does the clerk ask you? "May I take your Order?" And for the consideration of your order you are billed for the service or thing delivered. Actually at McDonalds it is both. There is nothing new under the sun.

Have you called the clerks? Have you written the clerks explaining the causes upon which you must refuse their offer to charge the Estate? The government is truly upon your shoulders - will you undertake for the benefit of all? Should you remain silent then the Estate may be Latched - LACHES DOCTRINE.

Use of Money is Usufruct. For you, "itsmymoney", make a use of property that belongs to another.

In my opinion that is all that needs to be known regarding this matter. But only you alone can walk down into the Valley and face the Giant [Goliath].

Best Regards,
    MJ

Michael,

Poor choice of words by me regarding 'lucky' and that was not my intent (meaning that you are more savvy at defeating this sort of thing). Also, everyone needs to 'get over' my username. In my opinion it is morally and ethically criminal to deprive one's pay for labor to provide for themselves and their family. Unalienable rights. In that regard, yes, IT'S MY MONEY. Legally it may be another story, but even then there are other factors and definitions applicable of which are ignored or dismissed in favor of all who take your 'money' from you.

I mentioned that yes, I did send an initial written response to their 3176C 'frivolous' letter. I rescinded the amended return per their instruction but they assessed the penalty anyway. I have failed in many respects to get away from these 'people'. An inherent flaw for sure. In the current instance I failed to 'ask questions' as to the charges, i.e. my 'right of inquiry' as such and all part of due process if there is any left. Phone calls rarely work once the TC240 penalty assessment is posted in the MFT 55 'penalty' module of 'your' IMF (Individual Master File). That's where we're at. So now I have received a CP15 which is the 'pay up' Notice. I've been thru this before and collection procedures are right around the corner.

You have stated that you have avoided such problems but you do not provide specifics regarding the IRS letters (for example, the 3176C above) and specific responses that were involved. This would be helpful to everyone, not just me in this situation.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    Michael,

Poor choice of words by me regarding 'lucky' and that was not my intent (meaning that you are more savvy at defeating this sort of thing). Also, everyone needs to 'get over' my username. In my opinion it is morally and ethically criminal to deprive one's pay for labor to provide for themselves and their family. Unalienable rights. In that regard, yes, IT'S MY MONEY. Legally it may be another story, but even then there are other factors and definitions applicable of which are ignored or dismissed in favor of all who take your 'money' from you.

I mentioned that yes, I did send an initial written response to their 3176C 'frivolous' letter. I rescinded the amended return per their instruction but they assessed the penalty anyway. I have failed in many respects to get away from these 'people'. An inherent flaw for sure. In the current instance I failed to 'ask questions' as to the charges, i.e. my 'right of inquiry' as such and all part of due process if there is any left. Phone calls rarely work once the TC240 penalty assessment is posted in the MFT 55 'penalty' module of 'your' IMF (Individual Master File). That's where we're at. So now I have received a CP15 which is the 'pay up' Notice. I've been thru this before and collection procedures are right around the corner.

You have stated that you have avoided such problems but you do not provide specifics regarding the IRS letters (for example, the 3176C above) and specific responses that were involved. This would be helpful to everyone, not just me in this situation.

Thank you.
    I will not share those letters in this open forum. I did that once before and many just copied them word for word absent understanding of what they were doing.

Also, the IRS went up to the point of notice of garnishment and were turned away. It is a fact that in one case the IRS called my wife's boss [human resources department] to begin garnishment and we were able to stop that garnishment and zero the account within thirty days. That only took one letter. Which explained their mistake.

I can testify to that fact with first hand factual evidence. They sent me all sorts of offers to settle the debt because they are operating in common law - but few actually observe that fact. The question arises is there a debt to settle or is there a mistake in presumption?

Knowledge will always rule ignorance, therefore with patience I have developed my deeply rooted beliefs. Simply put I just refuse to back off of my belief. When I am offered a new offer I write or call. I believe I owe no tax. That is the crux. I AM free of that burden in my belief. Therefore my will is in alignment with my emotion and thought such that my deed [child] is not duplicitous. My will is in alignment with Love. For I care for my brethren enough to not cause a burden upon their shoulders. We will rise or fall as One. It only seems that we are disconnected.

In my opinion, all that you need to know, regarding this matter, has been discussed in this Website and others. When someone makes you an offer in the form of a well dressed mandate, it still remains only an offer. An offer may be refused at anytime or accepted in silence or obedience.

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Once a revenue officer posted two business cards on the garage door. I viewed this simply as an offer to make me an offer. I did not wish to intercourse his business so I refused for cause his offer on the basis that I don't wish to engage his company.

I am already married [contracted] to another.

Even though the following is about consciousness and spirituality versus fleshly existence I also see it working out in engagements to State [children of the Married Lady] and Foreign Bank [children of the Desolate]. The children are the deeds performed.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

What makes me any more special than you? - NOTHING. You, dear reader are AWESOME - just realize it. Then go forward and help yourself and in doing so do not trespass upon your brethren. Even the ignorant brethren. I can be made a billion offers to contract the IRS and I will refuse them all. I will never act on their advice as I do not accept that I am subject to their Administration. A mistake in presumption has happened.

Those who understand Trust Law will at once see to see. I have not received a benefit of the Central Banking Scheme, therefore I am not subject to their Administration.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-09-15 at 03:59 PM.

I will not share those letters in this open forum. I did that once before and many just copied them word for word absent understanding of what they were doing.

Also, the IRS went up to the point of notice of garnishment and were turned away. It is a fact that in one case the IRS called my wife's boss [human resources department] to begin garnishment and we were able to stop that garnishment and zero the account within thirty days. That only took one letter. Which explained their mistake.

I can testify to that fact with first hand factual evidence. They sent me all sorts of offers to settle the debt because they are operating in common law - but few actually observe that fact. The question arises is there a debt to settle or is there a mistake in presumption?

Knowledge will always rule ignorance, therefore with patience I have developed my deeply rooted beliefs. Simply put I just refuse to back off of my belief. When I am offered a new offer I write or call. I believe I owe no tax. That is the crux. I AM free of that burden in my belief. Therefore my will is in alignment with my emotion and thought such that my deed [child] is not duplicitous. My will is in alignment with Love. For I care for my brethren enough to not cause a burden upon their shoulders. We will rise or fall as One. It only seems that we are disconnected.

In my opinion, all that you need to know, regarding this matter, has been discussed in this Website and others. When someone makes you an offer in the form of a well dressed mandate, it still remains only an offer. An offer may be refused at anytime or accepted in silence or obedience.

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Once a revenue officer posted two business cards on the garage door. I viewed this simply as an offer to make me an offer. I did not wish to intercourse his business so I refused for cause his offer on the basis that I don't wish to engage his company.

I am already married [contracted] to another.

Even though the following is about consciousness and spirituality versus fleshly existence I also see it working out in engagements to State [children of the Married Lady] and Foreign Bank [children of the Desolate]. The children are the deeds performed.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

What makes me any more special than you? - NOTHING. You, dear reader are AWESOME - just realize it. Then go forward and help yourself and in doing so do not trespass upon your brethren. Even the ignorant brethren. I can be made a billion offers to contract the IRS and I will refuse them all. I will never act on their advice as I do not accept that I am subject to their Administration. A mistake in presumption has happened.

Those who understand Trust Law will at once see to see. I have not received a benefit of the Central Banking Scheme, therefore I am not subject to their Administration.
    Michael,

You are 'teasing me' with your knowledge of how you turned IRS away including the garnishment, which is amazing, actually. That is truly a feat and my congrats to you. I currently do not have the 'key' to unlocking the chains, as you have found. It is not thru ignorance, as I do quite a bit of research; however it's that 'key' part of the research and knowledge that I cannot seem to find. Although I acquiesced a bit in this current situation I am in, the 'terms' stated were to not assess a penalty. So they have lied. It's not surprising, but it is true. They do not say WHAT is 'frivolous'; never do.

So now I must try to stop collection. Surely I have not done enough or executed the correct actions (such as you did) in stopping previous threats. I would welcome a private correspondence with you if that is possible, but I respect your privacy and wishes. In lieu of that, perhaps you and others could suggest some specific STSC topics to research. I will start researching regardless.

Thank you for your time and input here. It is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    imm