Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lawful Money Stops IRS Proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    So my lady is FINALLY *(exhausted) starting to notice things I show her. She is starting to wake up from her nap. Anyhow, she has these Treasury Bonds from '73-'75...to the best of my knowledge, I believe United States Currency Notes by then is considered 'lawful money' ...

To my knowledge... Treasury Bonds are issued by those who wish to exchange credit (SSN) 'bonding' such trust for 25$ in exchange for credit back with interest made off such 'bet'

To cash such bond would bring the (Equity) bond to a financial institution to allow holder of legal title to administer the public trust...

Redeeming it accordingly with 12 USC 411 would restrict access to the trust in exchange for credit even though it is unfortunate such is connected to public funds...if that is the case and I'm correct, redeeming it would force the Treasury to replace all credit underwrote by bond to be set-off with lawful money?

Anxious to read responses...
    Redemption is TRANSACTION-BASED... not source-based.

So my lady is FINALLY *(exhausted) starting to notice things I show her. ...
    Congratulations to your lady, I redeemed the Treasury debt also five years ago and the teller looked to see if they were signed and saw “Redeemed U.S.Code 12 411”, and was asked can anyone do this? I said what’s the difference between you and me. The teller spoke softly and said “When I get home I have to do some reading”. Never heard a word from anyone.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Yes one was redeemed...crazy how a couple months ago a series E 25$ savings bond was worth 300+...current Treasury direct redeemable amount only 133+...I'm wondering if China's new agreement with IMF created an basket inflation within the SDR the basket of currencies?

We are also thinking of redeeming them and deed them to the trust when starting the Trust account at the bank....

I mailed a woman $100 with the stamp on the back. She got worried. I said it should rinse out, but had never tried it. It did not. So she tried soap and a scrub brush, and bleached out part of the bill. The stamp was still there though.

It spent okay. But she put herself through a lot of stress over it. There may be some troubles caused by my not caring what others think of my redemption. If I was married maybe I would have a different perspective. If she had her way, I would be quite different; an alternate identity.

Yes one was redeemed...crazy how a couple months ago a series E 25$ savings bond was worth 300+...current Treasury direct redeemable amount only 133+...I'm wondering if China's new agreement with IMF created an basket inflation within the SDR the basket of currencies?

We are also thinking of redeeming them and deed them to the trust when starting the Trust account at the bank....
    Hear! Hear!

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Redemption is TRANSACTION-BASED... not source-based.
    I want the readers to carefully consider the training - what she says to me.

I thought you, David M. would like the SDR comment...only one I know put so much emphasis on that particular,

A few months ago I was looking up cryptocurrencies and I think it was mining? Anyhow, I ended up clicking my way to SDR (I just skim though a bunch of sites then go back a little more in depth) however thought nothing of it...my problem, at the time..I was on the secured party bull and when seeing the IMF and SDR I shunned it out thinking I issue unlimited credit...smh, I can't believe just HOW bad my double mind was...so with more learning and wonderful group by factual evidence discovers 12 usc 411....thinking differently, I read 'special' (certain criteria) Drawing (endorsement/draft) Rights (according to indenture) then facts of 'fictional basket of...' I can't help but look at these pieces of paper like certificates from trust....

I'm not married, I am some what hesitant with my lady..., I express that it is my confidence in knowing my stance...(I do read people's posts and take heed to the info, thank you) and knowing that something really is not right here...when I saw the 'medicare beneficiaries' commercial I could not help but point out the fact that you provide proof of equitable title for said benefit and by using the titled info then endorsing as beneficiary...then I ask if one can divide title and pass down to inferior, well why can't I create the same to do the same? Maybe that was the final little shake that woke her up.