Thread: Lawful Money Stops IRS Proposal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
    Michael,

You are 'teasing me' with your knowledge of how you turned IRS away including the garnishment, which is amazing, actually. That is truly a feat and my congrats to you. I currently do not have the 'key' to unlocking the chains, as you have found. It is not thru ignorance, as I do quite a bit of research; however it's that 'key' part of the research and knowledge that I cannot seem to find. Although I acquiesced a bit in this current situation I am in, the 'terms' stated were to not assess a penalty. So they have lied. It's not surprising, but it is true. They do not say WHAT is 'frivolous'; never do.

So now I must try to stop collection. Surely I have not done enough or executed the correct actions (such as you did) in stopping previous threats. I would welcome a private correspondence with you if that is possible, but I respect your privacy and wishes. In lieu of that, perhaps you and others could suggest some specific STSC topics to research. I will start researching regardless.

Thank you for your time and input here. It is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    imm
    imm,

What I am trying so hard to show you, absent teasing, is that you already have the answer. The fact is you don't trust yourself that you are correct. You wish to be justified by third parties. This is why Jesus said fish out of the Right Side of the Boat. And when they did they caught 153 (1 + 5 +3 = 9) GREAT FISHES. He was talking about consciousness.

I am saying the same thing to you. Look at a $1 Note. Look closely at Washington [the Alpha] do you see he is flanked by an Omega. Look carefully at his head. What is above his head? The answer is AN ALTER.

imm, you have the answer already. You know the remedy. You have apparently put your knowledge into action and have now been tested to see if you truly believe what you are doing or are you just following that which you discerned from without your being [what you read on the internet].

In my opinion, these letters are computer generated based on input parameters observed while scanning. You seem to have the key and you seem to have the understanding. The question begging to be answered is: does your will align with your thoughts and emotions? What is the intent of your deed? Is it based in self [greed and lust] whereof you may be easily manipulated in fear? OR is your deed based in Love whereof it is almost impossible to move you from your belief?

The answer lies in you. If it was me, every time I received a correspondence [issue] of the IRS, I would respond with a kind letter kindly explaining my position and kindly refusing to accept their offer to submit myself under their administration. But that is just me and you must find your own path. The remedy exists you know it exists - and how do I know that you know it exists? Because apparently you have put that remedy into use and clearly one who does such a thing does so with knowledge, right? Clearly one who acts does so with knowledge and full liability upon his own deeds, right?

Therefore the only thing left is do you believe yourself or not? Can you be forced to form a belief? Only you can answer that question. If you want me to say just refer to section xyz subsection abc of the such and such code, well you already know of which you draw your "water". Upon testing, now what?

I begged the IRS for a local sit down, actually pleaded for the opportunity to meet with a local agent over a cup of coffee. Can you believe the clerk actually said "we don't do that"? What she meant is they don't do that for those who are centered in will, emotion and deed. I cannot be moved from this internal rock.

Now consider carefully what you are reading in the following:

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1Co 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Now clearly God is a respecter of persons, right? I mean why the Jew first, then the poor miserable wretched Greek? Well lets look a bit deeper shall we?

Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Can you be moved Moses [Reason]? Only you can know. For what is the causes which impelled you to act in the first place? Only you can know. The answer truly lies within you.

You can research all you want and you can read from other successes, but the remedy will only come when you begin to truly believe that you are right and you don't need any other party to justify you. For indeed Egypt is a shaky reed. Let me be a bit more blunt. Just because I am right, does not mean another will not challenge.

The external struggle of minds is projected first from the internal struggle in my mind. When my will, emotion and deed are all aligned then the struggle ceases - I believe, therefore I act. They were turned back from garnishment because they were made to see their "error in presumption".

Truly, the battle is not in flesh and blood it is in mind and beliefs. Become as the Jew [Judah] camping in the East toward the rising sun and begin to look inward and you shall find what you desire. I am telling you truth, I hope that you can receive.

Numbers 2:3 And on the east side toward the rising of the sun shall they of the standard of the camp of Judah pitch throughout their armies....

and again,

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Questions: What did you do? Why did you do it? Upon what understandings did you act? What are the errors in presumption? What is your intent? Where is your trust? What is the error?

=======================

The other day an associate called me and told me that human beings were absent free will. He too is experiencing problems with the IRS as he was duped into the "secured party scam" which is in effect trying to tap the stock of a corporation of which he has no beneficial interest. I responded simply "since you have no free will, then you should submit in totality to the IRS and go to jail if need be."

Needless to say he was not pleased. So what say ye? Do you have free will to choose which path you should walk?

Only you can know. But do take your six friends [who, what, when, where, how and why] with you on the journey.

To your success,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-09-15 at 07:49 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!