I thought you, David M. would like the SDR comment...only one I know put so much emphasis on that particular,

A few months ago I was looking up cryptocurrencies and I think it was mining? Anyhow, I ended up clicking my way to SDR (I just skim though a bunch of sites then go back a little more in depth) however thought nothing of it...my problem, at the time..I was on the secured party bull and when seeing the IMF and SDR I shunned it out thinking I issue unlimited credit...smh, I can't believe just HOW bad my double mind was...so with more learning and wonderful group by factual evidence discovers 12 usc 411....thinking differently, I read 'special' (certain criteria) Drawing (endorsement/draft) Rights (according to indenture) then facts of 'fictional basket of...' I can't help but look at these pieces of paper like certificates from trust....

I'm not married, I am some what hesitant with my lady..., I express that it is my confidence in knowing my stance...(I do read people's posts and take heed to the info, thank you) and knowing that something really is not right here...when I saw the 'medicare beneficiaries' commercial I could not help but point out the fact that you provide proof of equitable title for said benefit and by using the titled info then endorsing as beneficiary...then I ask if one can divide title and pass down to inferior, well why can't I create the same to do the same? Maybe that was the final little shake that woke her up.