Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When the police question you... QUESTION THEM BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagus View Post
    I'm sorry, but HELL NO! I'm a grown man, dammit! As such, I refuse to be bullied, talked down to, deprived of my rights, disrespected or otherwise emasculated by another man who thinks he is somehow superior in ANY way to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating or recommending physical belligerence, but there is no way I will cower in the face of any mistreatment for no appropriate reason.

Darkmagus that sounds alot like this this scenario:

10 Rules for Dealing with Police (Full-Length)

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The dead can't be heard.
    Roadside court is not the time for that kind of administration.

If you can keep your ego (and pride) in check, you can survive to really let them have it in court.

Think of it as a quasi-administrative hearing with all the roles of court (judge, bailiff, jury, and prosecutor) rolled up into one (police) officer.

That's where I'm coming from too, better to swallow your pride and bad attitude and make it home safely.
    Check out what this law firm says about it:

How to Refuse Police Searches

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The dead can't be heard.
    Roadside court is not the time for that kind of administration.

If you can keep your ego (and pride) in check, you can survive to really let them have it in court.

Think of it as a quasi-administrative hearing with all the roles of court (judge, bailiff, jury, and prosecutor) rolled up into one (police) officer.

....or as my ol' man used to say back in the 60's --> "You can't fight city hall"

Most importantly, don't answer questions with statements....and don't make statements of fact ....you'll be convicting yourself. After your initial "Good day officer", and since the Supremes have said "Silence is a yes", your best reply is "Can anything I say be used against me?".

Like shik said --> make the courtroom your battlefield