Thread: Georgia sues man for posting state’s copyrighted law online

Georgia sues man for posting state’s copyrighted law online

now this is interesting: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...ed-law-online/

I found this on another forum here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1077456/pg1

that thread is an interesting read itself. nobody there sees the scam like we do.

should be a good case to follow for those who have access to lexusnex, westlaw, and pacer.

how do y'all see this? I see a case that could easily uncover the fraud upon the people and it will probably be dismissed as the ones from other state has.

The permission he needs is on the clerks desk the bible is defended or is it copyrighted with that State or in that state good as warning as the court could send a person a Man has no copyright sue his person in person put GEORGIA ON THE STAND SEE WHO RAISES A HAND.a persons paper is property protected copyright.public print privately owned. [any on-line agreement ] george has a personal fine print or FOOT PRINT someone gotta swallow whole peach.walking all over a person sounds like a foot print.very best george

maybe kingjames holds a copyright? or frances bacon?

can they raise their hand or as Karl Lentz puts it "who can make a verifiable claim?" on the last myprivateaudio call he mentioned the exclusive original jurisdiction too! just didnt go into details like always LOL

whole peach swallow? foot print like on the live birth records?

anyway, this case seems to have potential to show people how the court system is a "foriegn vessel in dry dock" as DWM says.

are you familiar with David-Wynn; Miller, xparte?

FYI, in a case I had against the county, when the clerk cited a rule (for some minor breach of the rule), they typed in Rule 3, 1c, the c was a copy write symbol. I objected to no avail. I figured they were showing the truth there, as they would not correct the error.

Consider the U.S. Code and the UCC. The UCC and the U.S. Code afaik are public domain. But the USCA (US Code + annotations) and the UCC with annotations are copyrighted. The annotations are copyrighted in much a way that the KJV might be public domain but a book that interleaves commentary and artwork with the original 1611 KJV text could be subject to a modern copyright.

Name:  p22048097-3198L.JPG
Views: 370
Size:  4.9 KB
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

David-Wynn; Miller, https://youtu.be/zgcW6Hzn46w he likes his self no law becomes a law until 72 hours the post office own it all syntax giddy yap. Masonic whistle-blower great info oz and slippery shoes are we in Kansas or a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    David-Wynn; Miller, https://youtu.be/zgcW6Hzn46w he likes his self no law becomes a law until 72 hours the post office own it all syntax giddy yap. Masonic whistle-blower great info oz and slippery shoes are we in Kansas or a state of mind.
    hi xparte,

here is an old thread that David started about him:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...s-out-in-2012&

I was hoping he would join the forum. fascinating man for sure.

edit: and this very curious one he started too: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...aphysical-man&
    Last edited by george; 07-30-15 at 01:17 AM.

and this very curious one he started too: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...aphysical-man& private person in my only opinion or honestly my raising of this opinion is the metaphysics of WORDS opinion has a thing or think assigned to it with a Common law as a thing or a thought to think? We seldom realize, for example that our most private thoughts and emotions are not actually our own. For we think in terms of languages and images which we did not invent, but which were given to us by our society. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. society is public private And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves. I have crawled this far not just because one Man can beat and kick me know its just one has to be better at walking away then crawling if the dignity in Christ cant overshadow how the only society makes Men crawl no lessons are beyond themselves until one truly rises from where we fall. Every DWM or intelligent individual wants to know what makes him tick, and yet is at once fascinated and frustrated by the fact that oneself is the most difficult of all things to know. Its called surprisingly Me now and again the Private person and his honest opinion shines a knew. When we attempt to exercise power or control over someone else, we cannot avoid giving that person the very same power or control over us. Private persons that real religion is the transformation of anxiety into laughter. Fat Tony / Anthony Williams his truth obsession /obese in truth. He is as good as it gets for me .I kinda enjoy For we think in terms of languages and images
    which we did not invent, but which were given to us by our society.
    Our social environment has this great power over us just only
    because we do not exist apart from a civilized structured Privileged BENEFITED BEFITTED society. Society is as a person, Man,s extended
    mind and body Claimed.
    Yet the very [society] PERSON from which the individual is inseparable is using
    its whole irresistible force to persuade the individual that he is indeed
    separate! Society as we now know it is therefore playing a game with
    self-contradictory rules. I have met the metaphysical matters one states a body claims the mind.Stay mindful george the body politic cures the defects in ones Mind or on any paper a vessel will be assigned,It is hard indeed to notice anything for which the languages available to us have no description life requires no future to complete itself nor explanation to justify itself. In this moment it is finished Christ. My life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.
    Last edited by xparte; 07-31-15 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Mind matters as body scatters

Re: self-contradictory rules
    See mixed war. Consider being treated as multiple persons in multiple jurisdictions without your knowledge.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

It may safely be received as an axiom in our political system that the State governments will, in all possible contingencies, afford complete security against invasions of the PUBLIC LIBERTY by the NATIONAL AUTElORIlY. An axiom or postulate is a premise or starting point of reasoning. As classically conceived, an axiom is a premise so evident as to be accepted as true without controversy. The word comes from the Greek axí?ma (??????) 'that which is thought worthy or fit' or 'that which commends itself as evident. Who assures you today who ever holds title.